Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

obamarama

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 4567>
Author
skinaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2008 at 9:46pm
just a thought, if you like big sticks and you dont have enough, nows the time to buy some and all the ammo you can....quick
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2008 at 9:59pm
Alan, I always enjoyed Cianci when he used to call into Imus. He was pretty entertaining. He wasn't the first crook from down there. My best friend was from Pawtucket. His father held down a full time city dept. head job and a full time state job for years. He retired from both. I never understood how he could be in two places at the same time, every day, year after year.
MarineTech View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineTech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-31-2008 at 10:24pm
Originally posted by Kristof Kristof wrote:

I stated on this forum in the past that I consider myself a lucky guy not having had the need as of yet to use my weapon against a fellow human, but I also know that war and guns are inherent to the human race... It is and will remain out nature...

Since Viet Nam in the sixties I have fortunately never had to shoot at anything but targets but just the possible presence of armed people is a deterrent to crime in many cases. The Peoples Republic of New Jersey doesn't trust it's citizens with guns but that's ok, we don't trust our politicians either!
On a lighter note I just got back from running around the neighborhood for Halloween in my Obama outfit. Does anyone know how to get blood out of a costume?? Raw egg?? Next year it's back to no costume and scaring the h**l out of the kids with stares. I didn't even get any candy either. Should have gone to the city.
Projects

Luchog wrote:   "Anyway, you're full of s79t"

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2008 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Alan, I always enjoyed Cianci when he used to call into Imus. He was pretty entertaining. He wasn't the first crook from down there. My best friend was from Pawtucket. His father held down a full time city dept. head job and a full time state job for years. He retired from both. I never understood how he could be in two places at the same time, every day, year after year.

Bruce I'm from Pawtucket, home of the Pawtucket Patriot Brewery lmao. The ficticious town of Quohog RI is not too far from the truth.

Craziest thing about ole Buddy is after he gets out of jail they re-elect him. The man surely ran "Da Hill" for a while didn't he.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2008 at 1:05pm
Gas is at $1.99 a gallon...on the lighter side

form only an opinion, first impressions always seem to be true...I watch and listen to McCain and all that go's through my mind is the word BS, he constantly attacks his opponent and that is a form of a defense in my eyes or maybe you are hiding a truth.
I watch and I watch and I listen and listen and dont pick up anything on Obama. i dont think he will use race as to his advantage because he is a man from both sides black and white. I watched him on John Stuart and it was pretty funny, he asked barrack when it was time for himself to vote was the whiteman in him going to pick McCain or would the black in him prevail and pick himself. I think in his mind he is truly passionate about turning this country around and with his background he has to do the right thing.
I truly dont look at him as a blackman anymore as i once did
Im not endorsing or denying once again because once again its an opinion. besisdes how much more could he screw up this country than it already is...its pretyy much enevitable who the next Pres will be and we have to make the best of it.....I could be wrong too, God Bless him if he does make it as the next Pres and if he does he will be my countries and my President
"the things you own will start to own you"
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2008 at 1:33pm
I heard a guy on TV this morning...his words-

"I'm voting for Obama because it's time for change...SOME kind of change"

My opinion is that we do need change, but this guy is voting for SOMEthing. He doesn't even know what?!!?
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2008 at 1:34pm
Knuckle bump Alan! We have similar ideas.   

1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2008 at 1:44pm
Greg, you've never seen a picture of me, what if i told you i was African American?
you wouldnt believe it cause we cant stand watersports lol
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2008 at 12:04am
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Bruce I'm from Pawtucket, home of the Pawtucket Patriot Brewery lmao. The ficticious town of Quohog RI is not too far from the truth.

Craziest thing about ole Buddy is after he gets out of jail they re-elect him. The man surely ran "Da Hill" for a while didn't he.

Buddy did a lot for Providence after it being a pit for so long.

My buddy lived on Garden Street. His mother lived there for 45 years. I know that's not one of the better areas because over the years I've met a couple of people that tell me they're from Pawtucket and when I tell them "I know the city well I used to stay on Garden Street a lot", they imediately tell me they from another part of the city, LOL.

From the early 70's to early 80's, between Pawtucket, Central Falls and South Attelboro we had a lot of good times. Always amazed me that you could hang out in a bar all night and get a 6 pack to go.

How did you lose the accent?. I would never have guessed you were from there.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2008 at 11:33am
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

Greg, you've never seen a picture of me, what if i told you i was African American?
you wouldnt believe it cause we cant stand watersports lol

Since I've been aroud here, I've read about you being on boats...but not so much about you skiing, boarding, or even tubing?!!?    
1988 BFN-sold

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-02-2008 at 12:24pm
I did all three Greg, not so much anymore, I really cant stand getting into the cold water...it has to be 90 degrees out for me to get into the pool...and I swore off getting in our lake because of the PPM's and all the Fertilizers that drain into it, every year recently in August the algae forms and feeds off of the fertilizer, it wasnt there 15 years ago. Now that the lake is 75% drained it is really ugly,they tried using tires one year for errosion and ther must be 500 of them stacked on the other side of the lake from the recent clean up...to me it looks like Valdez. hopefully that answers your question....I was kidding you about the AA thing
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 11:58am
We have goose poop problems here in Beaver County that closed the county park lake (Brady's Run) several times this past year. Our county commissioner is setting up a goose hunt and man, is he getting bashed over that. It's approved and it's going to happen. The sherriff and Conservation League are helping to organize it.
Along the river, where we dock, the geese are becoming a nuisance. Supershooters only "shoo" them away temporarily. The boaters and people that live along the river complain, but the families with little kids think it's fun to come to the river to feed the geese.
skinaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 12:37pm
how did this thread get to this? Poop talk?
Yeah and look at the crossbred deformed creatures, I call them ducgooses or goosucks. Randy used to put a rubber snake on his swim platform to scare them off his boat.Once they got used to it they just pooped on it too.
Too bad I am not there to get some pay back.

sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 12:43pm
Poop Talk = Politics

Same thing

I do like the ugly ducks. There are only a few of them.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 12:47pm
I think our political opinions need a break, I just wish the best for this country and everyone in it and forums even boat Forums let you express your opinions....I should no better, I even went across the street to tell a newer business owner to take his signs down because people are really bias and may not share the same views as you and it WILL effect your business. I learned many moons ago to not put signs out front, I did once and found smashed eggs.
sometimes people cant see the entire truth and believe what they hear and base thier votes on this, thats why its important to learn the issues and use your own judgement and vote for who you think would do the best job
MarineTech View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MarineTech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

I think our political opinions need a break, I just wish the best for this country and everyone in it and forums even boat Forums let you express your opinions....this, thats why its important to learn the issues and use your own judgement and vote for who you think would do the best job

This quote says it all, thanks to Eric.
Happy voting and may your favorite person win.
Ken
Projects

Luchog wrote:   "Anyway, you're full of s79t"

sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 1:02pm
common sense required! Agreed.
I don't think anyone on this site harbors any bad feelings regarding difference in opinion. I would like to think not anyway. Every opinion was based on an individual that is listening and watching the candidates. That's a great thing. The part that's scary to me are the people basing their choice on media,others and racism.
Tonight will be a late night because the Steelers are playing. Tomorrow will be a late night because of the election. It will be interesting to see just how long it will take to announce our next President.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 1:05pm
BTW, they were McCain signs lol, what do you want? its Ohio. he tried going into politics with me and i eneded the conversation, either way, I let him know he would have problems and to move them a little ways up the street and not in front of his business, I did respect his opinion
skinaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-03-2008 at 1:37pm
everyone should have an opinion, hopefully their own.
AbunDiga909 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbunDiga909 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2008 at 4:00am
YES!!!!
I Nautique, therefore I am.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2008 at 10:08am
wow
skinaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2008 at 10:22am
Wow! Oprah can do anything. She should have run for VP with Obama. With that ticket they could have had double early voting and just cancel the regular poll. God Bless America!
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2008 at 11:54am
The thing I don't understand is how everyone is saying that this man will suddenly unify our country, make it less partisan. Really?! the #1MOST LIBERAL and the #4MOST PARTISAN person in congress. I'm not really sure why people think he's just going to do this 'about face' when he gets into office; Oh yeah, because he told them he will...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2008 at 12:02pm
even though I have so much to say...I wouldn't know where to begin. I feel ill today...might have to leave work early.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2008 at 12:06pm
Nate,time will tell my friend,
Ski, I was just telling my wife the other day on how much I cant stand the site of Doprah, she makes my blood boil, I dont know why, it might be the race thing on her part. baby dont cry mommy dont feed her.
I gotta say this as for the election, I really think it was a timing issue, the last 8 years were ridiculas and it will go down in history as such...its right up there with the Carter years and people were afraid of the same ticket and were so beat up that they percieve a "change" and it worked.
I think we'll be allright...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2008 at 12:07pm
Sanity, morning sickness? lol
skinaut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skinaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2008 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by sanity sanity wrote:

even though I have so much to say...I wouldn't know where to begin. I feel ill today...might have to leave work early.

go home early and get prepared to lose your 2nd amendment rights. bury, stash, hide.......
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2008 at 12:24pm
Eric,
If it were morning sickness, it would subside, just like hangovers do.
sanity View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sanity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2008 at 12:37pm
I don't think it will be "that" bad. There are way too many issues going on and there were only 2 candidates to choose from. My feelings are that (hopefully) each one of these controversial issues will be taken on one by one. What do you think?
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-05-2008 at 12:37pm
Come on people, suck it up, drink the koolaid, get on the team. Four years from now you can then either say you did everything you could to help and the morons still couldnt pull thier heads out of thier arse, or should things improve you can claim victory for helping show them the light.

Although I do admit sometimes it is fun to cling to my bitterness...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 4567>
  Share Topic