NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

GL Photos in 2009 CC Brochure!

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2008 at 9:52am
Steve(62wood),

Wouldn't that look nice on the brochureMight sell a few CC's too.

If i tell you the picture is real....... it is right?

Steve(Raindog),

I agree......I think the whole reason most people buy a new CC is because of something that they remember from past experiences,(ski'ing,tubeing,ect ect with the family) and what better place to post or view all of those boats(or experiences) from the past or even the new boats, except on this site.

I think Keith's site here does motivate ALOT of people to go back to CC when it comes time to buy a boat............You couldn't find a more close group of loyal owners that TOTALLY stand behind a great boat they love and grew up with!

Just one look from a potential buyer looking at this site and to witness the amount of support and respect that these boats demand will sell them every time.

Lot's of stories that have been shared on this site........those stories and memories carry on from one generation to another.

There are new boat's that are given away to Pro wake boarders etc etc etc that haven't brought near as much publicity to CC boats as Keith(this site) has to CC!

I think keith should have taken the Orange Crush home.....No question!

Wow.......just an opinion.

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2008 at 11:46am
Paul,

You want the original to the picture they are using in the brochure?
Greg

86 BFN
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2008 at 11:58am
Greg,

That would be awesome!

Can you e-mail it to me?

Thanks Paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2008 at 2:21pm
Paul,

I emailed you several pics of your boat. Let me know if you get them.
Greg

86 BFN
h20loo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote h20loo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2008 at 2:54pm
Originally posted by 62 woody 62 woody wrote:

Even tho some believe this isnt a "real" photo, (say it aint so Paul?) Its still one of my favorites! I vote for it!

B]my wife says i cant have them all... i tell her i can try

I bet you told your wife that!!![
70 Mustang project
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2008 at 7:09pm

Dave
I think we will be stopping in for a tour in the week of Thanksgiving , hopefully if everything works out .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2008 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by 67nautique312 67nautique312 wrote:

There are new boat's that are given away to Pro wake boarders etc etc etc that haven't brought near as much publicity to CC boats as Keith(this site) has to CC!

I think keith should have taken the Orange Crush home.....No question!

Wow.......just an opinion.

Paul,

Well said Paul.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 12:49am
492 posts......literally hundreds more commenting on his "crew".....and a picture of his beautiful boat in the brochure brings out his longest post ever. Boy your fingers musta been tired after all that Paul.

BTW...very well said.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 10:34am
Thanks jbear........

BTW......how are you and the wife?

Paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 11:07am
Just ran across this photo and thought of you JBEAR Is that you?

67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 5:40pm
Hey Everyone,
I will have the complete 2009 CC Brochure up in the Reference Section later tonight. In the mean time, here is the page that features the photos from the 2008 Midwest Reunion, which took place in Green Lake, WI this past July. These photos appear in the Team Nautique section of the brochure.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 5:42pm
Weenies & Dix all in one shot, excellent!

Looks good.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 7:30pm
Like, I said HW, where's the justice ??? Ha...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 7:44pm
I knew we should have taken that group photo with the sun in front of, rather than behind the subjects! That was some tough light.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 8:47pm
Who decided the pics and the order in which they are displayed?
The C note I sent in to Dave seems to have paid great dividends.Great shot of Karens motor but not of The Boat Doctor, go figure.
Pauls head on shot is Toooo Koool,tell me an old girl cant still turn heads..Class never goes out of STYLE...
JBears hair looks to be in place too...
Hollywood was spot on as to MoJo and the caption that should have gone under his pic.
The only issue I see is that CCFan nor Bagley Productions received any acknowledgement for the pics . The reunions were "implied" that Corporate CC had a hand in them also.Lying by omission is still not the TRUTH..........Boat dr
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 9:15pm
Billy, sometimes people and corporations (run by people, after all) take a little while to fully appreciate a good thing. And as long as we see steps in the right direction, sometimes we need to be satisfied with baby steps. Its hard when we are all wishing the best for Keith and want to see him receive a equitable return on his efforts.

Patience often pays dividends.

Besides, there aren't any pics of PN.com or 2001.com reunions in the brochure, are there?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 9:27pm
I'd say Keith done good.

What a great pic of Paul's boat.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 9:29pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

The C note I sent in to Dave seems to have paid great dividends. Boat dr

Brian (BHK) must have sent Dave several C notes!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Brian (BHK) must have sent Dave several C notes!!!

Bribes not necessary when you're packing adorable on your left...
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 10:16pm
I can assure you no C notes were exchanged on my part. Why they would post the photo of me, and cut out the photos of the wife and the blond gal sitting next to the wife is beyond me. BKH
Livin' the Dream

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 10:31pm
Raindog,Maybe age maybe not, but if I have a burning sensation at my rear I tend to question.
Granted I went to the Dr. for a prostate exam,I also know I will feel uncomfortable as to the procedure.With this being said and my knowledge going into the exam room, I still need to be aware of the actions of his hand.
But if during the exam I feel Both His Hands On My Shoulders, that ain't his finger .....I may be a little more cautious than you on this matter, but thats just my take on the subject. I hope to be proved wrong....Boat dr
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 10:32pm
I'm glad you said what 98% of the site was thinking, but were too kind to ask...hahaha

Edit-(obviously replying to BKH, not the DR)
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 1:14am
                                  Perhaps it's time for a new Tshirt design...

-Adam

1973 Skier
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 1:20am
Paul; All is fine here in Central Florida...thank-you for asking. And no...that is not me with you in the boat. First-off I wear contacts...second, I would have one of your beers in my hand and last, if I was in that boat I'd wanna be driving!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 1:44am

Jbear...how many t-shirts will you need?!?!?
-Adam

1973 Skier
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 1:52am
Two Large please Sir!

john

The jbear autographs will be free. Sure hope none of my Ohio buds see the picture...they will be "bustin" me. Bad hair day. Bet my brother (the lurker) will turn them on to it tho!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 10:04am
Billy, Not sure I understand why your upset, theres a 6' wide banner that say Correctcraftfan.com in the group photo. I'd say we done pretty good
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 11:03am
Allen, neither written or implied am I UPSET.I simply stated a point of view,and that point of view was there should have been credit given to Keith or CCFan.
There is a site elsewhere on th World Wide Web that is controlled in word and content by a large "Boat Maker", with this said I am concerned about 'OURS".
Concern and opinions , to me are not the same emotion as angry or upset.Just the .02 the boat dr stated.But I will say this I have had several calls from fellow CCFans that have the same views as myself........Billy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 11:13am
Jbear.....If i can make it down to Florida in May w/ mojo i WILL bring the boat and Beers.......you can drive the boat all you want!!!

Hey mojo.......nice weenie.

Who is the guy with the green boat?? sorry i guess i didn't get to meet everybody at the reunion.

Adam.......nice skier!

BKH.......Nice shot of the boat!

Billy.....I gotta put those shocks on my motor cover.....yours is just too cool!!

Riley......Thanks buddy.....hey i've got a great picture of you and your wife standing by my boat.

I just wish that the CC banner was alot bigger so you could read it better....CONGRAT'S Keith!!!!!!!!!!!
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-26-2008 at 11:27am
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Allen, neither written or implied am I UPSET.I simply stated a point of view,and that point of view was there should have been credit given to Keith or CCFan.
There is a site elsewhere on th World Wide Web that is controlled in word and content by a large "Boat Maker", with this said I am concerned about 'OURS".
Concern and opinions , to me are not the same emotion as angry or upset.Just the .02 the boat dr stated.But I will say this I have had several calls from fellow CCFans that have the same views as myself........Billy

Ok, I may have read "Concerned" as being "upset" so I'm glad you're not the later. With that said, I still don't understand the concern as I don't quite see any conspiracy theory to take over "our" site. Keith states above that he sent the photos to Correct craft (and I go out on the limb here)assuming that they may use some of them in the brochure. I believe he's probably pretty proud of this right now and if there's reason for concern with CC I'm certain he will address it.

I'm happy to sit back and let Keith enjoy his moment.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic