NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NEWS FLASH, PINK’S AT LAKE GEORGE

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678>
Author
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2008 at 1:34pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

yea you clowns are a riot, spelling who needs spelling it's not important here you get the just of it anyway, if Spell check was here it would be great but I don't use and Mac anymore so you'll have to live with it, hell be thankfull It's not my hand writing.

The above scares me,Chris,your working for our National Security and several patents as to the Medical Field are all products of your expertise,But you can't spell "THANKFUL"
Thank God my security is dependent on Smith and Wesson, and I have a good friend that is a Veterinarian,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Boat dr

Hell we don't use big words like that it confuses the suppliers to start with if something like that was on a drawing. Besides the lawyers do the spell and grammer check for us on the patents and after four years you should be used to my high level of speellliiinnng anyway.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2008 at 1:37pm
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2008 at 1:43pm
Damn it Kevein you know I can't see posted pictures here at work, now I'm going to have to get the cell phone out and check out the BS photoshop you have posted.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2008 at 5:15pm
Well Chris, I got some BS you won't need the cell phone for. I've read all the hoopla about re-programming ECU's etc., and that's just not gonna cut it here. The boat I'm bringing relies soley and confidently on the new WITTOD unit which is reprogrammable from year to year as updates are required . For those of you lacking technical experience of this level, the WITTOD is "Whatever It Takes To Outrun Dave". Me and Jerry are finishing the install tonight. I traded in my old WITTOB unit which we used last year at GL.       

As for the Python, there's still hope that Eddie Johnson can bring his BFN snake.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2008 at 5:30pm
Reid, if you blow the doors off Dave in his new CCF boat with one of your old boats, do you think you will be invited back? I can see the picture in WSM of you and your boat from the rear, hair blowing in the wind and waving your hat.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2008 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

I can see the picture in WSM of you and your boat from the rear, hair blowing in the wind and waving your hat.

WTF hair??? are you kidding is he going to wear a wig or what?
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2008 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

I can see the picture in WSM of you and your boat from the rear, hair blowing in the wind and waving your hat.

Well...2 out of 3

Edit: 79 beat me to it
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2008 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Well Chris, I got some BS you won't need the cell phone for. I've read all the hoopla about re-programming ECU's etc., and that's just not gonna cut it here. The boat I'm bringing relies soley and confidently on the new WITTOD unit which is reprogrammable from year to year as updates are required . For those of you lacking technical experience of this level, the WITTOD is "Whatever It Takes To Outrun Dave". Me and Jerry are finishing the install tonight. I traded in my old WITTOB unit which we used last year at GL.       

As for the Python, there's still hope that Eddie Johnson can bring his BFN snake.

guess I'm just going to have to dial up your number and get the scoop on this new WITTOD program and see where the training is and how long the course takes to complete?
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2008 at 6:03pm
I wish I could find the thread using Reid's own words...Reid?
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2008 at 6:09pm
You never know, Reid might show up with this super charged boat.
Tim D
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2008 at 6:14pm
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2008 at 6:17pm
Brutal. Absolutely brutal. But thanks for the nice thought Bruce. If I had hair however, I'd probably be so obnoxious, they wouldn't even allow me on Planet Nautique. Wait, that's not really nice; aren't they like our cousins sort of? How about the Malibu Crew? But Bruce has a Malibu. Ah,forget it.

WITTOD program is top secret. Don't bother Chris.       
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2008 at 6:21pm
Reid, on another thread you said all you have to do is take your shirt off.
Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2008 at 9:48pm
who owns that yellow boat? is it any fast?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2008 at 12:39am
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Id rather spend too much time looking for advice to improve the boat I own, than to spend too much time spouting off on websites about the boat I used to own.

OUCH....

Gotta be my favorite thread in a long time.

Just the thought of Reid's hair blowing in the wind gets me goin'...Reid I got some stuff that'll keep your "do" neat even in the wind from those fast rides of yours. I hate to get a hair outa place.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2008 at 12:57am
This is for Big Daddy, maybe I should tell you which boat to bring to LG. I already know what you have to offer. And if I make the wrong choice. I will deserve to lose, but that's not gonna happen!!

This boat was designed to pull the house down..
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2008 at 1:11am
Dave I think we have all heard enough of this BS as to ; My daddy can beat up your daddy stuff.You started this post about Pink's kinda as a joke, or maybe to hype the new boat and how fast it is.
Well i for one think this should be done just like the TV Show,"Lose the race Lose your ride."
But NOOOOOOO< we all gonna talk smack as to who has the biggest Gonads.If that Orange boat is Soooo Baaad, lets do a True Pinks Run, maybe 2 outa 3 or even 3 outa 5.
Whatta bout it Godfather, Walk or Talk ........ signed   Un Happy Camper
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2008 at 2:19am
Doc, you must think you know already how this story will end. I knew this would happen, because you guy's like speed and fun.

I will only to it, if reidp want's to also.

But, I will get to pick the driver's for the boats.
Ian Sr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ian Sr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2008 at 2:41am
This has become "Pinks" the beast of the water!Up in the Adirondacks its calls Champ!!
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2008 at 3:08am
Reid can take him with this Boat!!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2008 at 3:19am
WOW, you made me upset looking at that photo.

I will have to pull out of the race!!

That's right, I could not take that boat from them great looking dog's.

Just because two crazy nuts want to have fun..

Now someone else can race reidp..
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2008 at 12:20pm
OK < maybe a little too much there; as this is suppossed to be fun and games.Lets lower the bar a little and bend a few rules....
Stock or factory available engines.....
No internal mods.............
No outside power source, turbo's ets......
Women only drivers..............
Best 2 outa 3 runs.............
Winning boat owner gets the trophey......
Winning driver buys the "BAR TAB"
Loser wears Reids Pink hat all week end......
Godfather decides on start and finish crew..
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2008 at 12:25pm
Godfather, I knew you'd fold.

I spent some time in an 08 SN yesterday. Beautiful boat.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2008 at 1:02pm
Bruce , I am all talk......
Wish we could be there.....
What a fine ride the "Crew" has put together and the venue and hype that goes with it.Set a place for Karen and I we will be there in "SPIRIT"...........
   Go Keith and Dave
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2008 at 1:17pm
Now since the bar is lowered, I can say!!

I got some ICE CREAM, I got some ICE CREAM..
And you can't have none and you can't have none!!

But I still won't race them Dog's.

I just picked my driver and it will......

KEITH BAGLEY

Now I will not post on this thread again until after the race!!!   Man this was fun look at all of the views going over 2500..
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2008 at 1:21pm
Billy, that was a response to The Godfather for pulling out of the race. Not you! You're sure not someone who's "all talk".

If you were going to be there, I'd be there for sure. There's a small chance I may be able to make it. If so, we'll show up and crash the party.

I've got to call you later about that boat I told you about. About the only thing salvagable is the part you want.
horkn View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horkn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2008 at 1:30pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

Let's hope the WITTOD unit is not WITTODED (sound it out guys since some here cannot spell LOL)

Seriously, someone needs to take a video of this race and post it here.

I think we should have a rule that only canine drivers can participate. Now that would make it interesting.

BTW, those are awesome looking chocolate labs in that "SHE Tique".
78 martinique- refloored, reinforced, stringers re glassed, re engineered interior
GT40P heads Edelbrock Performer intake acme 4 blade
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v64/horkn/fish/nautique.jpg
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2008 at 2:25pm
Dave , the only reson Karen's boat will not be there is ...........
She would be willing to put up the title to her boat to get in this race.
But then again I would need to ask HER........
Boat dr. talking SMACK AGAIN..........
Wish we could be there for the fun and games and to be a part of all this.........
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2008 at 12:30am
Originally posted by MaddMarxx MaddMarxx wrote:

Reid can take him with this Boat!!

The Godfather found out Reid's secret, Boatty was giving driving tips.
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2008 at 11:27pm
Tips my butt, as now you have an idea as to who MY ringer of a driver is. Remember this shot below, don't you? Well, it's actually Skipper on the throttle, and when she came back in and we checked the GPS, she was 2.38 mph faster than me or anyone else. I'm only announcing this now as I think it's too late for Dave to make anymore improvements to the 4-0-Behind. And if Bagley's all Dave's got, we may not see much of a race, as he's only use to driving 21, 36, or 42 mph.

Side Bar: I missed the last two days as I had to make a whirlwind trip to Key West to pull out our camper and the little Shamrock in anticipation of Hurricane Ike. It looks like it might slide south of The Keys hopefully and everyone needs to pray that it doesn't build speed and head towards Louisana and the BoatDr like they say it might. Sorry for the thread jack.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678>
  Share Topic