NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHERE ARE THE GL SIGNUPS

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-24-2008 at 11:18pm
I think Tim just wanted to bring a FAST boat this year, and his Skier will have some good company with Rodney's and Pat's being there also.

And to add to our overall reunion numbers and push us past last year's total, I just register a second time as Keith suggested, for our Classic which our friends Ruch and Marsha will be towing up again. (That boat still isn't in the Diaries yet so we don't have a picture).
ReidP
1973 Mustang

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2008 at 1:16am
Originally posted by M3Fan M3Fan wrote:

It's natural for me to favor my own first boat (the 90) over a completely unknown boat (the skier). Tim brought the boat last year and I was unable to make it as my wife was very close to her due date last year. Now when I can make it up there, he brings the 72. I think I have a case for some ribbing on this one.

Joel, check the diaries and see how many 71-73 Skiers there are vs. how many 90-93 Ski Nautiques. I love the '90, but the green boat is the cats ass.

Check for flights to ALB on Wed/Thurs before the NE reunion. Im planning to spend a day in the course before heading to Lake George- and thats your best shot at seeing the '90 this summer.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2008 at 2:25am
Reid...great to here Ruch and Marsha are comming again!I see MM on the sign up too...outstanding! Ya done good !

I see Brian has signed in....finally(had thier room booked when they left last year )....can't wait to get the thing on!

Tim...Glad to see the skier is comming...is that the same color as Phils cuda???? Gotta have some early seventies funk colors goin on!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2008 at 11:47am
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

I love the '90, but the green boat is the cats ass.

It's definitely the cats ass, but for the last time, it's not green. Inca gold, I tell you. Inca gold. Can't wait to see it.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2008 at 12:04pm
Originally posted by reidp reidp wrote:

for the last time, it's not green. Inca gold, I tell you.

Ha- I know, I know. It still looks green to me, but Inca has a nice ring to it. I owe you a phone call, btw.

Gary, I do believe its the same color as Phil's 'cuda.
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2008 at 12:17pm
Inca gold- pretty funny name. They must mean "Inca gold before it was stolen by the Spaniards". Or "Pre-small pox Inca gold". Maybe since it's called Inca Gold, they're really saying it's not actually gold- sort of a tounge-in-cheek color name.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2008 at 1:39pm
I don't understand??? Inca's had gold that was green?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2008 at 5:19pm
Kick butte... We need a pic of these two Green-gold-Green, or whatever the hell color they are together !!!

Tim, Glad to see you coming back out to the Midwest to visit with us...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2008 at 1:30am
Green.
Gold.

Hmmm, I suspect it will be warmly received in WI.

A #4 on the transom would probably get you free beer all weekend.

Can't wait to see it.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2008 at 6:02pm
Originally posted by RainDog RainDog wrote:

Green.
Gold.

What else is more important in Wisconsin other than the green & gold, beer, cheese and of coarse deer hunting!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-30-2008 at 2:26pm
Yo timmy,

Cant wait to see it no matter what color it is!

Paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic