Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SJRR 2015

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678 9>
Author
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2015 at 10:59pm
RV is packed to the gills and we have just landed at Disney's Fort Wilderness with boat in tow. A few days here with the kids before heading to Parramore's on Thursday for the big kids play time!
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2015 at 11:18pm
If anyone needs any parts that I might have, speak up. I have a bit of almost everything; need to make room in the garage. Fins, struts, rudders, props, shafts, couplers, transmissions.....
"Art"
Smithfamily View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 7:54am
Originally posted by ArtCozier ArtCozier wrote:

If anyone needs any parts that I might have, speak up. I have a bit of almost everything; need to make room in the garage. Fins, struts, rudders, props, shafts, couplers, transmissions.....

NOS Airguide Pitot. Looking forward to seeing you. And the Smith girls are allowed to flirt with any boys under 5 years of age Storm.
Js
Orlando76 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Orlando76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 8:19am
Art, you wouldn't happen to have an inventory list would you?
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 11:23am
I just went and put my hands on an OEM Airguide pitot. It's not brand-new, but in very good shape; not weather-beaten. I'll put it in the truck so I can't forget to bring it.

Sorry, '76; no inventory list, but if you name a part, I can usually tell you whether I've got it or not.
"Art"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-16-2015 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by ArtCozier ArtCozier wrote:

I just went and put my hands on an OEM Airguide pitot. It's not brand-new, but in very good shape; not weather-beaten. I'll put it in the truck so I can't forget to bring it.

Sorry, '76; no inventory list, but if you name a part, I can usually tell you whether I've got it or not.

Youre the BEST Art!! Do NOT let anyone else talk you out of that!
Js
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2015 at 8:02am
Smith family (part) plan to head up for the day, Saturday. So, if there are any ideas as to what area the group is headed to, it would be more suitable for me to put in the river somewhere south of Astor and meet up? Debbie has to work till 12, and plans to come later.
Js
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2015 at 11:31am
What time are you all heading out? Not sure what the plan is for Saturday but I would guess some morning skiing, followed by breakfast and some sort of river cruise?

Zoe wants to take Maddox up to the springs so maybe that would be a good day to make the trip north?

We're up for anything tho.
storm34 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote storm34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2015 at 11:33am
Art - any chance you have a strut for my 72 Promo?

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2015 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

What time are you all heading out? Not sure what the plan is for Saturday but I would guess some morning skiing, followed by breakfast and some sort of river cruise?

Zoe wants to take Maddox up to the springs so maybe that would be a good day to make the trip north?

We're up for anything tho.

That's probably a good call on the plan that there is no plan. As always it depends on the wind/water conditions on Lake George... If by Chance there is little or no wind you may find us out there skiing on glass.

Best thing to do is give one of us a call and find out where we are or just listen for the loud noises on the water.

Mid to upper 80's with sunny skies guys......Looks like River Ruckus Part 1 is going to be Picture Purrrrrrrrfect!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2015 at 2:55pm
Sounds like a plan. Text me some names & #s, and I will call on way up, Saturday. 321 246 8276
Js
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2015 at 3:38pm
Adam Dean (2000 Pro Air Nautique), Gary with his 1952 Shrimp Tique, and me with my 1962 Classic will all hopefully be showing up together by around happy hour, 6:00 +/-, tomorrow afternoon at Parramore's. Looks like we have a good chance of riding the whole way in the rain , but the nice weather the rest of the weekend will make up for it. Can't wait. Plus several of us are headed on down to the Florida Keys for the middle of the week for some salt water boating, prior to coming back up to do it again the next weekend. Even more can't wait.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2015 at 7:11pm
Looks as though I'll be showing up at Parramore's on Friday instead of tomorrow as previously planned. No time, so no boat.
"Art"
jackiewdeen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jackiewdeen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2015 at 7:41pm
I hope to see Parramores between 3-4 p.m. I will be in Fox Den or on the water. (706-957-1186). Stuff, boat, and truck loaded and waiting for
the "butt crack of Dawn".
mmfarmer1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mmfarmer1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2015 at 7:58pm

Last night at Disney World. Starting to pack up the family truckster and head up to Parramore's in the morning. After a stop to restock the beast and fuel up the boat, we should be arriving around 1 or 2 pm. 2 RV spots, 74 and 75. Stop by or give me a shout when you get in. Looking forward to a beautiful weekend and meeting some great people! Mike 561-704-2136
The Godfather View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2015 at 10:01pm
I should be rolling in Sat morning :)
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
ArtCozier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ArtCozier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2015 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by storm34 storm34 wrote:

Art - any chance you have a strut for my 72 Promo?

Was the strut on a '72 recessed into a pocket in the hull, or was it mounted on the surface? Also, what is the total length of the barrel? I have some old struts, but I don't know for sure what they fit. Are there any numbers cast into yours?
"Art"
Keeganino View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keeganino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2015 at 10:23pm
Ah man I missed it again! One day I am going to make this event! You guys have a blast!
"working on these old boats may not be cost effective but as it shows its what it brings into your life that matters" -Roger

1973 Skier
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2015 at 10:31pm
WLM 2015 next !!
Jbear, said to me wow if it was'nt for this site we would never had met for this to happen....
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-18-2015 at 10:38pm
Temp up to 90 Sunday just saying
bhectus View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhectus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2015 at 1:12pm
Wow, almost halfway through Friday and no pics? I'm deeply disappointed guys.   Hope everyone has been doing well! Stacey, I and Jillian are still boatless, but the good news is we have a place to ski all summer so life is good! Have fun and be safe out on the water.
'02 Ski Nautique 196 w/ 5.7 Apex bowtie - Sold
'87 Barefoot - sold
'97 Super Sport Nautique - originally custom built for Walt Meloon
'97 Ski Nautique
'83 SN 2001
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2015 at 5:57pm
Heading up Saturday and should arrive by 9-930, Debb is going to come up after clinic closes 12. Barring emergencies. Springs? Then we will be back next weekend to stay, Friday to Sunday. You coming over Brett?
Js
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Godfather Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2015 at 7:57pm
shell Island is good too !!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2015 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by bhectus bhectus wrote:

Wow, almost halfway through Friday and no pics? I'm deeply disappointed guys.

Bret,
I was just about to post the same but you did it it for me.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2015 at 11:16am
Pics???.....come on Morfoot....get that camera out and start shooting!!
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2015 at 2:58pm
Bret, it's good to see you checking in. I hope and the girls are doing well.

To you SJRR guys....have fun!!! Sorry to be missing it this year.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2015 at 8:47pm

Requested pictures.
What a GREAT day! Smith family scheduled for SJRR 2015 NEXT week, but me and Emily decided to go up for the day. Sir Jackie our poster boy with his daughter Natalie, we were waiting for Adam, who was playing with the toilets? Emily at the wheel, the Mars family, Chris, Zoe, and the "cute one", Maddox. The MMFarmer family with the spectacular 1976 (?) rebuild, Mike says was found SUNK? The boat is beautiful!
Adam finally joined us, shell island, where Jackie got all the Farmers up on skis! Whoopin and ahollerin! Adam got Dad, Mike (a Plus size!) up on a Big mans wake board!! Another round of whoopin and Hollerin! Natalie and Jackie ski show, water was delightful, catered lunch and a good time was had by all. The Godfather showed up and we headed to the rope swing at shell island. Debbie was to join us with a few more Smith kids, but called and got stuck with emergencies and had to stay late, so Emily and I packed up, said goodbye. Ran into Reid and Timbo on way back in, quick Hello's and SEE YA NEXT WEEK!!!
Js
jimsport93 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimsport93 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2015 at 9:24pm
Thanks for the update and the pics Jerry!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2015 at 9:46pm
Looks like things are getting together down there except for the toilets!!?? Yes, thanks for the pictures. Keep them coming.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smithfamily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2015 at 10:30pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Looks like things are getting together down there except for the toilets!!?? Yes, thanks for the pictures. Keep them coming.

Australia VS US of A toilet circulation? Adam is pursuing a PHD to add to his resume. (Potty Hemispheric Disruption) I do not understand any of it, but love the Deen boys none the less.
Js
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic