NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

southeast NE

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: southeast NE
    Posted: February-14-2006 at 7:59am
Congratulations! Great boat, great company. See you this summer.
mgswed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgswed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-14-2006 at 7:04am
Ken,

Sorry for the late response but heres a pic of my 94 Ski bought at NECC.

MG
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 11:47am
Larry,

Craig at NECC the man to do it. He's a great guy and I'm sure he's got connections. Ron would grab some attention. Keith and I will need to put our heads together before talking to NECC. We'll make it happen!

Ken
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 11:37am
Ken,

Shoot for Ron Scarpa. Guilt him into it by telling him Seipel is doing Green Lake.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 10:27am
Craig responded an would like to discuss the Reunion / Rally. I'll give some updates as we progress. Great thinking Larry - 75 Tique!!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 9:45am
I got the ball rolling. I sent Craig at NECC an e-mail. I will follow up with a phone call. Let's make this a home run!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 9:20am
Larry,

Terrace Pines is a little bit of a drive. There's lakes in Southern NH and Northern Massachusetts. I know there's two lakes that NECC uses, but one doesn't have a beach.

This gathering will need a lot of advertising. If you go to newenglandcorrectcraft.com, (photos) they had a similar gathering years ago. The more people, the better.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 9:12am
You never know where this idea will go. Keith is going to get in touch with Craig Warner at NECC. I know him very well from spending over $7,000 on my boat last summer. I'll also speak to Craig and Fred in service. Craig has a personal connection with Correct Craft Inc. as we all know. Maybe he can help pull some strings and get Mike Seipel up here. Great opportunity for Correct Craft to advertise along with other ski equipment companies. Now's the time to plan and plan well. O'Brien, Hyperlite, Fly High etc, etc would be great opportunities. Sound like we have a good handful of people so far. We'll see what NECC says.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 8:33am
75 Tique; Agreed. Alan and the guys up there are setting the bar mighty high for the ones to follow. They are setting up an AWESOME time. Hope I can make it.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 8:29am
Ken

What about Terrace Pines as you had suggested before? Not sure how far upstate that is though. Southern end of lakes region might be more centralized for folks. Has anyone hooked up with NECC yet to see if they want to get involved and hence might have a preferred location. (if they are contributing to the cause, I would guess they would have some say)

Have you seen the first memo on Green Lakes plans. Holy cow...Mike Seipel!!!. I was figuring on a few coolers of beer, some hot dogs and a boom box.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 8:01am
Thanks for your input, John. I put that on our list of possibilities.

Ken
862001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 862001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 7:50am
Newfound Lake in Bristol, NH has a great state park with a nice boat launch, beach, picnic tables and grills.
The only downside is that its a big lake and is sometimes crowded on the weekends. Also their are no docks at the beach area, although you can pull a few boats up on the sand and moore the rest just off the swimming area.
Just a thought.
John,Fremont,NH
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 7:37am
This outing that we're planning can be open to anyone who's brave enough to tow their boat to New England. If Correct Craft gets involved, then this will definately a trip to be made. Our friends in NY and beyond, stay tuned.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-09-2006 at 7:23am
I'm reseaching lakes, boat ramps, beaches etc. I'll attempt to find a locations that is close or central to everyone. I think what's important is a nice beach we can pull our boats up to and a place to BBQ. I'll update everyone with my findings.

Ken
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 10:46pm
Hey All,
Sorry for my absence. Just got back from a short vacation skiing (snow) in Colorado.

I hope to have the registration page up for the Green Lake reunion this week.

As for a NE reunion. This would be great! I'd be happy to contact NECC to see if they would be interested. I'm also open to other vendors. If anyone has a contact at an interested vendor, have them contact me.

In the mean time, I could use the help finding a location. A state park with boat ramp, docks, beach and BBQ facilities would be ideal.

Thanks,
Keith
Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 8:00pm
    Sounds like everyone is pretty close in proximity where we could make a "day" out of it without getting into a huge trip with motels...
                             Jeff...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 2:25pm
Sounds good. We're neighbors. I'm in Upton.

Any pictures of your '94 Nautique?

Ken
mgswed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mgswed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 1:56pm
I would also be very interested in an event like this. I live in Worcester and work in Marlboro, MA. I have a 94 Ski.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 9:51am
Alan,

Will do.

Ken
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 9:41am
nautique2001,

If you get a hold of Keith would you ask him to touch base with me about the Green Lake reunion. I have not been able to hook up with him about some details we need worked out.

acote13@yahoo.com
sales@actionscreen.com
1-800-661-5892 days
1-630-556-3584 evenings/weekends
Thanks, Alan
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 8:06am
I would certainly like to attend- I hope you wouldn't mind having a non-straight piped Nautique in the convoy!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-07-2006 at 7:23am
Jeff,

I e-mailed Keith to see if he's interested and to get an idea of where. End of June, beginning of July sounds like a good time of year. If we hook up with New England Correct Craft, the lake would be somewhere in southern NH. I'm sure we'll all put our heads together as the time gets closer.

Ken
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2006 at 7:55pm
    Being able to get together and put the boats in somewhere and go for a group spin would be neat! Does anyone have any dates in mind, or a confimed location???? With all the old boats around, staight piped CC in a convoy would sound cool!!
                             Jeff...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2006 at 8:00am
By far, the best campground / ski lake I've been to is in NH. It's called Terrace Pines. Go to their website and check it out.

www.terracepines.com

We need to go to a lake that has a beach to pull up to. There's one in Natick, MA, Lake Cochituate. About 90% of the boats docked on this lake are compet*tion ski boats. There's access to a "ski beach" and two slalom courses. It's home to the Three Seasons Ski Club. There's one catch - The water level has to be such that your windshield has clearance through a small tunnel. I've been using it for years, so I'm used to it. If you're not paying attention, you'll scrape your windshield against the wall. This is the only way to the ski lake. Anyway, I'm open for other suggestions. Anyone else been on on Lake Cochituate?

Ken
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-06-2006 at 6:33am
Hey 75 tique,
Great thread.
It'll be great to keep this going and get a good list of all the local New Englanders, where they live, where they ski, the boat they have etc. (a little more info than what shows up in everyone's screen name.)
Myself, I went out and bought a moterhome last year, hoping to be able to find some campgrounds on lakes and be able to drop the boat in and stay for the weekend or a vacation week.
Anyone who knows of any campgrounds give me a shout!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2006 at 6:51pm
    If someone can get it rollin, I will bring bring one boat and I will have my friend (neighbor at the lake) bring the other. He owns a Ski Centurion, so I want to get him in CC fever. Oh yeah, I even got a sign that they have on Ebay (for xmas) that says "Correct Craft parking only - all others will be towed". I put it up at our dock just for him!!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-04-2006 at 10:06am
I'd love to get together with Craig and company at NECC. I know them all too well. If we can incorporate a day of skiing or whatever on a lake, even better. NH has some outstanding lakes. Count me in!

Ken
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2006 at 9:16pm
    66 Skylark, Rochester N.H. is 2 towns over from us. 20 min ride! That would be cool! I have been to NECC several times. Most recent being last year to pick up a strut for the 76.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2006 at 4:37pm
Go for it guys! Look at the interest for Green Lake. WE're gonna make Keith and this site and all the charecters (sp?) here famous.

john

"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-03-2006 at 11:45am
Count me in. Would be fun. Great boats, great people, great spot, a little professional/corporate support. What else could you ask for?

Speaking of boat shows, any of you locals going to the Boston show, Feb 18-26?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic