NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

***Music City Mini 2012***

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 14>
Author
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 12:09pm
We should officially be heading South by 5-6pm tommorow night, should roll in around last call, 2am.

Besides Mojo, RainDog and Randejo, anybody else bringing kids?? Will have my 13yr old daughter with me.
georges View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote georges Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 11:34am
Hey gang,
I'll be by the campgropund at 9 Friday morn if anyone wants to look over lake conditions, ski coves, etc. Look for a white yukon or mustang.
2007 211 Team

1991 Sport
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 11:01am
Nice looking 85 Michael! Welcome aboard.

Unfortunately we don't have time off of work so we'll be leaving right after work Friday. We'll probably arrive at the campground around 8pm.
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 10:49am
Michael, Glad to hear your bringing her out to the party. If you can trailer her down on Friday night then please do. Mojo has planned an imprompto boat show on the trailers @ the campground so it would be opportunity for and the Mrs. to meet with everyone and literally crawl around several generations of Correct Crafts and even a 'home made' one. Y'all that are hitting the road today be careful and safe travels.
Gonna be a good one Guys!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 10:27am
Welcome Mader85
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 3:15am
Hey Randy if its not to late Ill take one also . We will be on 12 Thurs afternoon.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 2:19am
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

[QUOTE=SN206]
I'm planning on leaving in the morning.

Leaving in the afternoon and going to drive through the night If I can. I'm sure the truck and boat will be covered with bugs. Catch some sleep at the hotel then maybe launch and wash off the bugs.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
Mader85 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mader85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2012 at 1:34am
I have just signed up on CCF but imhave been watching this thread to see what's happening. We live in Smyrna TN about 10 minutes away from the lake. We will defintley be bringing ou 1985 SN out this Saturday to the reunion. What time do y'all think everybody will be in the Water.

Anyway, we are looking forward to it and you can add us to the list.
Randy_in_Ohio View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 8:02pm
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

Randy, if there are any left I'll take one.

I'm sure there will be some left Ryan. I'll stop on my way home and pick them up. Gander Mountain is right up the road from my house. If anyone else wants one speak up quickly.

I'm planning on leaving in the morning. Is anyone else arriving Wednesday? I'm actually considering making a stop at lake Grayson, KY. and spending the night then heading down to Nashville Thursday. I've heard it's a nice lake and wouldn't mind checking it out. I'll be traveling south on 77 then West on 64. Google Maps says it's an extra 50 miles or so, compared to going down 71 but I'm looking at the construction and traffic through Columbus and Cincinnati and I think I'll be a lot better off this way.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 7:26pm
Randy, if there are any left I'll take one.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

Alan I'm gonna take you up on that pull as I never got the chance at Green Lake to go behind the Sport.

Brats sound good...

Will pull for brats.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 6:01pm
Thanks Randy!! you Da chit man!!!
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

Mojo, I have a portable mid-sized gas grill I'll bring. I would think brats, dogs, and burgers would be easy Saturday.

OK, Ryan, Randy and Foot all have portable gas grills for Sat. I never camp, so I don't have one,unfortanately...

Anyone else????? I'll be happy to do some cooking for ya, If I can use one of those fine little cookers? Doing brats, dog and burgers will in fact be easy and quick..

Thanks for accommodating this guys !!!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 5:55pm
Originally posted by Randy_in_Ohio Randy_in_Ohio wrote:

Hey Dave- Did you get my voice mail last weekend???

I found the Anchor Buddy at Gander Mountain on clearance for $15. They had about 7 left in red and one in black, I got the black one for myself. If anyone wants a red one I can pick you one up and bring it with me.

Hi Randy. Sorry, just never around to get the darn phone. Yes, please pick me up one. I'll pay ya when we get down there.. Red is good !!

Thanks
Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 5:30pm
FYI...Those anchor buddies work great!

Alan I'm gonna take you up on that pull as I never got the chance at Green Lake to go behind the Sport. Joe, Tim and Malisa took off with Brian last year and said they'd be right back and left me in Joe's boat with Tique and my girls. Well...1.5 hours later they came back. Water got too rough by then.

Brats sound good... I'll bring this one!

"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 5:11pm
You got it Paul. if anyone else wants one let me know.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 4:43pm
Yo Randy....could you grab a red one for me? if you don't mind....i could pay ya when i get there....(or when i see ya)

Looks like a pretty cool deal!

Paul,
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 4:27pm
Hey Dave- Did you get my voice mail last weekend???

I found the Anchor Buddy at Gander Mountain on clearance for $15. They had about 7 left in red and one in black, I got the black one for myself. If anyone wants a red one I can pick you one up and bring it with me.

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Randy_in_Ohio Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 4:21pm
I'll be bringing my Weber Q-300. If anyone would like to use it, it will only cost you a beer

SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 2:48pm
Mojo, I have a portable mid-sized gas grill I'll bring. I would think brats, dogs, and burgers would be easy Saturday.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by C-Bass C-Bass wrote:

Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Anybody looking for a pull please just flag down the green machine, I plan on taking full advantage of $3.20 gas. I get real fidgity just sitting around all day so anytime anywhere just throw us your line and we're off.

I would love to see first hand the slalom wake on your Sport but am afraid it'll make me mad when a V-drive puts out a better slalom wake than either of our direct drives .

Looking forward to the weekend

Well your welcome to a pull but the slalom wake is best with very little weight and a light load of gas. I think we'll be heavy with people, gear and fuel all weekend so it may not bedazzle you. I myself will be looking for a TSC1 or better pull. Otherwise the 200 sport is so versatile I don't mind giving up a little slalom wake to have all the other advantages the boat offers.

Saturday I went from surfing, to trick then to slalom. I only got out of the water to put on my ski other wise the boat was converted to the next discipline before I was ready. After that we filled back up and my wife strapped on the wakeboard. We couldn't be happier.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 2:40pm
Guys/Gals,

FRIDAY:
I wanted to get everyone together at the campground Friday night with boats in tow (or floating) for just an informal gathering and mini boat show. There will be some great CC's there, new and old that a lot of members have never seen up close, so trailer it in. Sounds like there is plenty of room. No food is going to be served, you are on your own there. BYOB as well.

SATURDAY:
Seeing that the logisitics of bringing grills out on our boats has become less of an attractive idea for lunch, I'm sure we'll also change this up, unless there is enough grill space and effort still on you're guy's part to pull it off. YOU GUYS WITH grills, let us know who you are??

The in water gathering also may change location. Luau island is a cool meeting place but it is basically on the channel and is rock lined, so eventhough the top is sand based, the boats can't be beached there. Two lines would have to be incorporated to keep boats out away from land's edge. George has mentioned that there are sand bars, but I don't know how far away they are. More info to be announced and answers sought then.
Sat Night: Heading downtown. This will be done on an individual bases. No party bus or Limo will be provided. Cabs are readily available in the area and downtown is pretty close..

SUNDAY:
It's a "do whatever" day...

Looking very forward to seeing you all !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had 77 Tique

C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Anybody looking for a pull please just flag down the green machine, I plan on taking full advantage of $3.20 gas. I get real fidgity just sitting around all day so anytime anywhere just throw us your line and we're off.

I would love to see first hand the slalom wake on your Sport but am afraid it'll make me mad when a V-drive puts out a better slalom wake than either of our direct drives .

Looking forward to the weekend
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 1:53pm
Originally posted by IAughtNaut IAughtNaut wrote:

This really just means that I get the pleasure of getting dragged around behind more different boats.

IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 1:14pm
Well I'm definitely not falling out with the flies, just adapting on the fly. This really just means that I get the pleasure of getting dragged around behind more different boats.

And as far as kicking the air to the curb, you just can't get as much of a party on that 2001...I can't always ski on lake erie, but with the open bow I never have to say no when I get asked, is it ok if I invite some of my girlfriends?
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
gun-driver View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gun-driver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 11:44am
WOW they're dropping like flies.

Adam wish you knew earlier on your boat. I just stripped the rub rail and windscreen off the '85 it's going in for some cosmetic gel work while we're gone. You could have drug that down with you but then you would have kicked the Air to the curb after driving the Ole'85.
dochockey View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dochockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 11:05am
I'm sorry to say I will not be making this. My dad just took a turn for the worst, Hes 85 and I just can't leave him on this fathers day.
I have campsite 19 any body can have it, I can e-mail you my receipt.
kirk
1989 Teal Ski Nautique
1967 Mustang
Harris Float
Sunfish
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Morfoot Morfoot wrote:

probably just wing it. I think the only plan is to have a invade some island on the lake on Sat and grill out and

Do we need a grill? Does anyone need / want anything from Texas? Maybe some Pabst Blue Ribbon or some Lone Star? LOL
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 10:09am
Adam, Sorry to here of the bad news. I guess you still got a couple of days so hopefully things will work out. I think there really ian't a plan per say and I imagine that most everyone will probably just wing it. I think the only plan is to have a invade some island on the lake on Sat and grill out and hit downtown Nashville on Sat Night. That's the wonderful thing about these mini's is that usually.......'The Plan is.....There is No Plan!"
IAughtNaut View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IAughtNaut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2012 at 6:01am
Ok kids, I have some bad news...the long and the short of it is that unless the guys at fantastic finishes pull what I consider to be a miracle out of their @sses I will be boatless for the event. I am absolutely coming either way, but somehow and without provocation my boat don't want to run. I won't get in to the problems I've had with the trailer, but believe me, also not fun. This about sums it up, whoever put my plug in last at ffm cross-threaded it, and its a good thing I opened the ski locker and saw if flooded when I did or me and the four...lets call them decorative accessories....I had with me would have gotten a first hand view of the bottom of lake erie yesterday. Its been a very frustrating couple of weeks.

Here's my question, what are we doing friday night? Cookout? Bar and grille somewhere? I'm good with approaching a week on the lake with no plan, but if there is one, somebody share.
bring the ruckus
2000 Pro Air
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 23456 14>
  Share Topic