NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

floormats my but

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
Author
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2010 at 1:46am
The only ones choking tho are GM and Chrysler, aren't the United Auto workers at Ford also? Seems to be more of a management issue. Whiteacre will save GM, he can do anything.After all he put the Bell System back together and showed us we were doing it wrong all those years!
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2010 at 1:32am
Agree for the most part, but have you checked to see how much of that Toyota is made in the U.S.A or why thay haven't gotten choken into bankruptcy submission by unions? Seems like thine nieghbor f**cks themselves sometimes.
...those who have fallen and those who will.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2010 at 12:06am
For me it is simple economics, spend locally, support thy neighbor and help them prosper, in return so will you when they buy locally as we are all happy and healthy! Not sure how the CEO, Engineer, employee or whatever in any foreign country falls into that equation. Oh yeah, forgot to mention brand loyalty, Like Correct Craft who last time I checked was still in the good ole US of A!
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by Waterdog Waterdog wrote:

My Dog's name is Obie and he has taken offense to that !

I think he meant to say Barry!
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
Gary S View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

"Fly by wire"?? at least the planes throttles aren't getting stuck!!!

I don't think too many Toyotas would have fly by wire Pete,I think you'll only find it on high end cars,I know some BMW's have it.I seem to remember Eric talking about his development of a fly by string system.He better get his patent up to date someone my be needing it Remember the good old days sitting in a toll booth with an Audi 5000 behind you and a Ford Pinto in front?
69 Mustang HM SS
95 Nautique Super Sport
peter1234 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peter1234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 10:51pm
i heard it was designed by an engineer named hairakue   kamakzee
former skylark owner now a formula but I cant let this place go
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 10:17pm
they say if your pedal is loose than you will be fine for a while, its a glitch and a mechanical problem that i thought about weeks ago
"the things you own will start to own you"
Waterdog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waterdog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 9:44pm
My Dog's name is Obie and he has taken offense to that !
Originally posted by harddock harddock wrote:

They can just go up to Washington and Obie will cut them a check for the money lost during this recall.
- waterdog -

78 Ski Tique

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 6:18pm
Originally posted by SN206 SN206 wrote:

Sad thing is my '10 Tundra
harddock View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harddock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 5:50pm
They can just go up to Washington and Obie will cut them a check for the money lost during this recall.
SN206 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SN206 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 5:26pm
Sad thing is, I'm towing to St. John's w/ my '10 Tundra
...those who have fallen and those who will.
86BFN View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 86BFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 5:24pm
Obama has been in Elkhart several times...   

On a side note I see he gave the UK basketball team a pep talk on tues.
👣 Steve
86 Barefoot Nautique

89 Martinique
Former Owner: 93 Hydrodyne 350 MAG
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 4:28pm
The company is in Elkhart, IN and made in Canada by CTS for Toyota

CTS on Wednesday issued a statement saying the pedals were made to Toyota's design and now that design is being beefed up
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by quinner quinner wrote:

What Flavor is that Jap Car Cool-Aid now?

Hate to say this CQ but the part in question was made is USA, Ohio if I remember correctly!!!!

Edit, it's made by a US company but manufactured in Canada.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 4:00pm
How many of the models in question were made in the US? The 4Runner isnt on the list and was built in Japan. Just sayin!
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 3:49pm
What Flavor is that Jap Car Cool-Aid now?
anthonylizardi View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote anthonylizardi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 3:43pm
maybe that explain the sudden turn that the Ethiopian airliner took before crashing in Lebanon, the rudder got stuck in the mat.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 2:50pm
"Fly by wire"?? at least the planes throttles aren't getting stuck!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 2:23pm
The report I saw last night blamed the floor mats, but went on to say it even happens without the floor mats and left it at that. Great reporting.
hotboat View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hotboat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 2:16pm
Eric are you ok?
Brian
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-28-2010 at 2:03pm
lets watch and see how this one unfolds
"the things you own will start to own you"
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
  Share Topic