NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

pics of boat

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2006 at 8:42am
I'm not seeing the issue with the decals. From the 1 picture where I can see them, they appear to be the originals for that boat????

BKH
Livin' the Dream

gregr1971 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregr1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2006 at 11:22am
i think they are original.
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2006 at 3:20pm
If you want to get rid of those shadows you're in for a lot of work wetsanding and I don't see how you could just work the area around the decals without it looking different from the rest of the boat. So that means hours and hours of tedious work wetsanding and buffing your whole boat or you could just put new ones right where the old ones came off and get out skiing. Nothing wrong with thise decals anyway thats the way they came new.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
gregr1971 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gregr1971 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2006 at 4:23pm
i could cover the shadows with a big sn2001 decal!
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2006 at 5:51pm
Damnitson......... Was the seller looking over his shoulder during that deal????

Gotta say that looks like the best $800 deal I've seen. I'm envious, I just paid $850 for a trailer. You did good.. d
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
Dallas View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dallas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2006 at 6:25pm
WOW!
What a smokin deal. Enjoy
Weeeeeeeeeeee!
And while your at it play the lottery.
duffnit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote duffnit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2006 at 7:30pm
Okay gregr, if your going to put a sn 2001 decall on it then it should read:

ASPIRES 2B A 2001.... lol d
Danny

"no offense- but the rate at which you spread bad information is very impressive"    
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2006 at 8:01pm
    I have always thought a Centurion was a TOW BOAT meant to be pulled behind a CC!!??

Just kidding, actually I ski behind a Centurion more than my own.. Can you figure??

Jeff....
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-11-2006 at 8:04pm
    Oh yeah, I think its certainly better to leave or get new decals. If you ever decided to sell it for a 10,000% profit, it would look original. My .02
                             Jeff....
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2006 at 10:41am
$6,000 or even $5,500 would restore your 2001 nicely. Or, sell both boats and pick up that beautiful SN 2001 for sale in TN. That thing looks like a gem. It's pretty rare to have the original interior look so new. The graphics have a nice shine too. Just a thought. Ultimately your wallet and patience dictate your decision.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic