NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

10 years

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 10 years
    Posted: August-09-2007 at 1:45pm
Sorry about this boys but as of today I've been able to hang on to the most thoughtful, sexiest, fun loving and most giving woman in the world for the past ten years. I have no idea how she puts up with me, there is truth to the soul mate theory and I am forever in her debt.

Alright enough mushy stuff, back to thinking about boats.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 2:02pm
Alan & Dana,
Congats to you "guys"...

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 2:18pm
Very nice Alan. She is a great gal. BKH
Livin' the Dream

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 2:45pm
Al your scoring some mean points with the wife when she secretly reads CCF like the rest of the wifes, I feel a lucky streak in your future (you know the reproduction thing)
anyways im glad to see your in a happy and lasting marriage and you probably deserve it, congrats on the 10 years
Eric
"the things you own will start to own you"
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 2:51pm
Congrats A & D! You're a great couple! We just hit 2 years ourselves.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 3:21pm
Originally posted by 81nautique 81nautique wrote:

Sorry about this boys but as of today I've been able to hang on to the most thoughtful, sexiest, fun loving and most giving...

I thought you were talking about a boat!

Congratulations
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by eric lavine eric lavine wrote:

Al your scoring some mean points with the wife when she secretly reads CCF like the rest of the wifes, I feel a lucky streak in your future (you know the reproduction thing)
anyways im glad to see your in a happy and lasting marriage and you probably deserve it, congrats on the 10 years
Eric

Eric,
I may have to make sure she stumbles across this tonight after dinner.

Thanks guys, I am a lucky man in many ways.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 3:30pm
feed here some wine first
"the things you own will start to own you"
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 3:33pm
Congrats on the 10 year mileston Alan!
Mrs. Barracuda and I just celebrated our 3rd. I asked her what she wanted to do, thinking she would say go out for a fancy dinner, or something like that..She surpised me with- Let's get takeout and go skiing!
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 4:04pm

Pam and I just had our 32nd a couple months ago.... how much wine would that take?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Johnny View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Johnny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 4:12pm
Congrats Alan! I hope someday I am lucky enough to find myself in a relationship as great as yours and Dana's is! Here's to the boat ornaments!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Pam and I just had our 32nd a couple months ago.... how much wine would that take?

Careful Steve, it's a fine line, one glass to many and they're counting sheep. You're not left with many good options after that.
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 4:28pm
Wow, I just posted about Karma...Congrats! Ms. Buffalo and I are to married in the spring

My Grandfather used to recite this on special occasions, hope you enjoy...

'May you live a long life full of gladness and health, with a pocket full of gold as the least of your wealth,

May the dreams that you dream be the ones that that come true, and the kindness you spread keep returning to you,

May the friendships you make be those which endure, and may all of your gray clouds be small ones for sure,

And trusting to Him to whom we all pray, may a song fill your heart evey step of the way!'

Capt. Lloyd R. Lake

not his originally, but not too bad for a farm boy from Eau Claire!
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 4:35pm
Congrats Alan and Dana and here is to your next 10 years, Cheers!!
6strings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6strings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 5:14pm
Congratulations! Seems like it was not long ago it was 10 for us.....like 62 wood....before you know it, it's 30. It takes a strong relationship (meaning an understanding wife) to put up with some of us knuckleheads!

Good one Hollywood!
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 5:49pm
Alan congrats
bj
hasbeenskier
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 6:12pm
Hey Partner,
If there is a match made in heaven, it's you two... Congratulations and here's to growing old together gracefully, and additional CC purchases in your future my friend !!!

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 6:18pm

Then tell her you'll be right in after you finish waxing the boat.

Congratulations and many more.

My SHW and I have been together 21. It helped that about 75% of our dates the first couple of years were weekend skiing outings. She knew what she was getting into.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 6:23pm
Ditto on all the above congrats and a salute to YA'LL.Karen and I both enjoyed the time spent with the two of you , plus all the great people we met...
Looking forward to next year..............boat dr/boat nurse
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 9:59pm
Congrats to you and Dana both. You guys are perfect for each other!

Rob
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2007 at 11:00pm
Congratulations to the both of you .You are a good match for each other .

Pat & Wendy
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 12:25am
Congrats Alan. You too Steve alto me and mrsjbear got ya beat....she has stuck with me for 33 (!0 years. Altho I feel none to safe now that she has met Hollywood.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 10:02am
Originally posted by jbear jbear wrote:

Congrats Alan. You too Steve alto me and mrsjbear got ya beat....she has stuck with me for 33 (!0 years. Altho I feel none to safe now that she has met Hollywood.

john

Yeah, What's up with that John, my wife thinks Hollywoods "Adorable"   I'm not worried though, I'm sure he can ski longer than me but...well never mind.

Thanks again everyone
bchesley View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bchesley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2007 at 1:21pm
I know how good it feels to be married to some one you absolutely adore and have been made it ten years. I too celebrated my 10 year last month. Congradulations..........

Brad
2001 SAN
"Python Powered"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic