NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AT&T project Lightspeed

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 567
Author
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2011 at 8:49pm
Gary and John,
When I called in the freezing/pixelation problem last evening, I never talked to a live person. You go through all the prompts and then you hear something like "please hang on while we check your lines". I went through that and immediately after the checking, it kicked into a automated scheduling for a tech. AT&T has got quite a system. Whether it works or not is up in the air! Well, the tech did show up but today it was a inside guy. Per my wife, he installed a new "ethernet" and a jack in the wall??????? (somethings got to be up with my wifes "translation"!!!)

We'll see what happens. Funny how the problem popped up after several wet days!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2011 at 2:24am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

We'll see what happens. Funny how the problem popped up after several wet days!!!

inside 'uverse' tech=$13/hr

cable mtc tech=$35+/-.../hr

wonder why they sent an inside guy?
like I said before...I gar-un-tee it ain't the "jack in the wall"

good luck...or only use the service on dry days.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-03-2012 at 10:30am
I love it when the IT guys can not coordinate with the bookeeping guys. The problem has popped up about 4 times and of course I got no help talking to the customer service people (at least AT&T hasn't jobbed it out to India!)

Every long month with more than 4 weeks in it, AT&T's billing cycle (month closing date) is BEFORE the due date on my bill. So, I get the statement showing that I'm past due on my payment! Stupid!!!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 567
  Share Topic