Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
kb4wqm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kb4wqm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Mustang
    Posted: October-06-2007 at 11:56pm
I own an old Mustang but not sure what year it is. It came with the Ford V8 260 CI engine and had tangerine gelcoat finish. Had the round horn mounted on the bow deck and a screw down air scoop. Also came with foot throttle and the windshield had a metal divder. I would appreciate help to determine the year.
Thanks Sid
SID
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-07-2007 at 12:47am
Welcome Sid,

First of all you might try reposting this in the "General" section of the forum, more people will see it. Secondly, look at the top of the page for "Reference". Check out some of the catalogs from the 60's and see what you might find there.

There will also be some other guys on this site who can help answer your question.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2007 at 9:14pm
Like this?
Tim D
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2007 at 9:25pm
Tim, Sid took the advice of Chuck and moved the post to:moved You have posted there too.
Tim, Yes that is the early Mustang deck style that Sid has described.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Tim D View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim D Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2007 at 10:31pm
I'm glad you're keeping up your 5.5 post per day.
Tim D
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2007 at 6:56am
Tim, Please email me a phone # and a time that is best to reach you. I'd like to talk to you. Thanks. pbrainard@wistool.com

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic