Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Green Lake Reunion Update w/ Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 9>
Author
M Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 12:14am
[IMG]

PAllen has a woody!!

M Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 12:17am

M Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 12:18am
M Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 12:23am

Glad we spent 500 bucks!!

M Miller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M Miller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 12:27am

Thank you everyone for the great hospitality on GL. Being the newbie I didn't know what to expect; everything was far beyond expectations. It was great to finally put some faces to these nicknames. Everyone was very welcoming and nice.
See you all again next year.
Thanks, Martin & Brandie
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 1:43am
Don't know how many more picture of quinner holding himself or the animals I can handle.

but other than that they are great shots and look forward to seeing more just not of quinner well unless hollywood is getting his knees dirty then maybe I'll look at that one.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 2:27am
Seeing all these pictures...man it's fantastic!

Keep them comming! We will add some as soon as time permits.

Thanks Reid for capturing Quinners send off...I think it's etched in my memory for life!

Great hearing everyone got back safely.

Again....what a time

The people are special....Roy Bagley put it in a nut shell. Not an exact quote but it went something like this..." No one seems to care or ask what you do for a living, but the interest is in how you enjoy life....everyone shares this passion"

You all rock!

stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

69 Mustang View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 69 Mustang Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 2:37am
Last year, I said next year. This time I mean it, see you all at GL in 2008.
For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong.

"Where the **** are we?" Amelia Earhart. July 2, 1937
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 2:48am
Originally posted by 69 Mustang 69 Mustang wrote:

Last year, I said next year. This time I mean it, see you all at GL in 2008.

better get a room reservation now while you still can.
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 2:48am
The conclusion of my best pics .

Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 3:10am
Great pics everyone.....we got out to the bay only to find dead batteries in my camera...
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 4:21am
Wood...most GOOD fishermen are more prepared than you!

Mike , 79 has a good point ....reservations! Some of us are already in! Don't miss the next one!

The pictures....they just keep comming! Very nice
stang

The Super Air

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 4:31am
I think I'm going to book where stang is staying they come with slips and I don't have to back as much stuff.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 4:54am
Chris...the bayview rules! Tie the boat up on the docks,plus a ramp...makes it simple! Owners are great too!
We had the whole wing(Ruck and Marsha,us,Marshall,Rob and Dena,Brian and Deb . Wood and Pam , Steve(Behl)on the lake side.

We keep the room open and coolers full for anyone!

Better not wait long though.
stang

The Super Air

keegan99usa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keegan99usa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 11:11am
When is next years dates? Just so we canget reservations.
Dan

PS, I had just picked up the yellow/black 1991, but I will be ready come next year. Anyone gonna be at the Wisconsin State Show Tourney this weekend? Starts today.
Later
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 12:04pm
Here's a few pics.....

nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 12:31pm
did i hear, "Barefooting in 3' chop"? I'm not sure if i should call u guys hardcore, or retarded, but since you guys all actually stood up in that stuff, I'll go with hardcore.

Goin' out for my first BF run of the year tonight after work, the only one of my buddies with enough balls to go footing with me (Actually got me into it) just got back from Italy saturday, & I'm sick of not doing it due to my shoulder still feeling iffy. hopefully no 3' chop & hopefully i don't eat sh*t too much, & maybe my shoulder will stay intact... we shall see.

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 12:51pm
Great pics. I'd love to see you GL folks come to ME for the NE Reunion.
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 1:40pm
Sorry Riley, but it'll take most of us months to recover from GL. I couldn't wait to get back to work so I could rest up. Brutal. You ME guys need to keep the tradition (of safe boating) alive for us.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 3:37pm
Riley- Agreed, would be great if some of these guys could make it to ME. I wasn't able to go to GL and would love to see of those boats up close.
Reid- We'll try to keep em off the rocks this year
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by stang72 stang72 wrote:

Wood...most GOOD fishermen are more prepared than you!

Stang,
at least my 6 banger trolling motor was working...(kind of)    
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 3:50pm
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB
Sabre002 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sabre002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 6:50pm
Look at Qunner's sh*t eating grinn in that pic hahah.
So what winks and f**k's like a tiger?
www.facebook.com/sabre002
tullfooter View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tullfooter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 7:15pm
What's the hell is that thing stuck to the back of Miller's boat? Is that one of them there tubes allyall keep talking about?
Play hard, life's not a trial run.
'85 BFN
'90 BFN

White Lake, Michigan

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by tullfooter tullfooter wrote:

What's the hell is that thing stuck to the back of Miller's boat? Is that one of them there tubes allyall keep talking about?

It must be one of those Rock River requirements!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 8:27pm
Thats Allens boat . But it is Millers tube .    kids!!
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 9:55pm
Will the event be taking place at GL again next year, I heard talk of moving it for next year? If it is going to be at GL what is the plan for dates I want to make sure I get a room in GL this time.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-19-2007 at 11:45pm
At first i thought it was too far to travel but after going to GL, it's well worth the drive. the town of green lakes makes everything. the people are great and so is the goose blind, which is in walking distance when you've had too much to drink and have to leave the car in the parking lot! it would be nice to have it a little closer but it wouldn't be the same. Another thing, i dont know who can do as good of a job as mojo, alan, and keith with another location!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 12:01am
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-20-2007 at 12:12am
maybe reid should have got a frequent filler card for the gas dock.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic