Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New England Reunion Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
Author
06-220 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 06-220 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2006 at 11:16am
Ken sorry for your mishap.Im glad to hear your both alright.It was great having you all here.I think I'm in the market for a old C.C after checking out all the boats.Enjoy the rest of the summer

Marty
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2006 at 11:17am
Thanks for the kind words, gentlemen. I'm having a difficult time letting this incident go. How stupid was it to drive into an area that I wasn't familiar with. I know better than that. I've been boating since I was a little kid. Patricia is still dealing with a sore neck and shoulder. Please use my incident as a reminder to check things twice!

I had the best time on Saturday at NECC. You guys are great. Next year I'm sure we'll do a few things different to improve. You can already count Patricia and I into the Great Lake Reunion. We will mark the dates on our calendar. Again, what a great group of people you all are!!

Ken
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-08-2006 at 11:22am
Thanks, Marty. Patricia and I are Correct Craft owners for life. These boats are no joke. We strongly feel that the accident could have been worse with a cheap quality boat. We're fortunate to walk away from this.

The NECC did a fantastic job hosting our event. We appreciate everything. Maybe next year, we'll have more entertainment and fun stuff.

Ken
lilkbags View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkbags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2006 at 9:49am
Hey Everyone - I had a great time meeting everyone and getting to spend time on the lake relaxing! I can't for next year - maybe I'll even have a boat by then!

Brad - I'm all in for the Mega Ski - keep me posted on the plans for 8/27

Keith - you know how wonderful we thought the weekend was... thanks for including all of us!
-Karen
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2006 at 10:05am
Karen- great to see you in here! Will keep you posted on the 8-27 mega.

Tim- I sent a couple more emails your way- hope I didn't blow out your inbox with the photos.

Jeff- as we were leaving the boat ramp Sunday night, there were a couple guys asking me about your boat.They were like, was that you out there racing that boat? what kind of engine did that guy have in there? That boat was FAST! hehehe sweet ride man!
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2006 at 10:10am
Can someone pls forward Keith's instructions for uploading the photos to this email (brad.harper@jpmchase.com)?
Muchas Gracias!
-Brad
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2006 at 10:51pm
    Hey Brad I think I have it and will send it to you. Had a great time! I also fogot the cover...If someone needs one, thats OK. Say hi to the wife for me.

Jeff...
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2006 at 11:01pm
    Anyone have any issues with paint coming off their trailer on Sunday?? Pulled the boat from Milton, drove back to Mousam, dumped it in, then noticed my paint peeling off the trailer like paint stripper.

Jeff...
lilkbags View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilkbags Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2006 at 7:07am
Take Three on the photos...

-Karen
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2006 at 9:46am
Thanks Jeff, Tim and Keith for forwarding the instructions.I'll get them all posted up tomorrow.
-Brad
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2006 at 11:40am
Originally posted by JEFF KOSTIS JEFF KOSTIS wrote:

Anyone have any issues with paint coming off their trailer on Sunday?? Pulled the boat from Milton, drove back to Mousam, dumped it in, then noticed my paint peeling off the trailer like paint stripper.

Jeff...

What's in that water in Milton???

No, no issues with the paint on my trailer.
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2006 at 11:45am
Brad looked very comfortable on that ski. I thought he might have made an offer to Duck Soup to buy it.
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2006 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

Jeff...

What's in that water in Milton???

No, no issues with the paint on my trailer.

Probably was when I dumped it back into Mousam. That would not surprise me if it was. Thanks for the reply.

PS: Brad can buy that suicide ski, then turn a huge profit on it!!! Just be sure not to sell it to someone inexperienced skiing in a group as it seems it could amputate body parts!!

Jeff....
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2006 at 9:45pm

Jeff...

That can't be good
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-12-2006 at 8:40am
HAHA- not quite ready to trade in my Connelly F3 for that old woodie just yet.
Anyone get a photo of the fin on that old ski? What was that thing made out of? Lead?
Jeff- good luck to you and your sister with the ski show this weekend! Wish I could make up there:(
AbunDiga909 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbunDiga909 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 1:17pm
Hey, just got back from vacation, and will also say thanks to Keith and Ken for a sick day at NECC and on the lake...

It was a real bummer we couldn't ski with you guys Saturday--damn impeller. We took it to NECC in case it was something more serious, but they never got to it, so we hauled it back one more time to our lake, where the local marina there did it in 18 mins.

I really couldn't believe how little damage was done to the Rock Nautique. From how everyone described how it was stuck on the rocks, I really expected there to be some dents or something, at least, in the hull, but nothing...

Hope we can make it next year... thanks again...

~Austin
I Nautique, therefore I am.
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 1:28pm
Sounds like you guy's had a great time!

Ken...sorry to hear of your misfortune...I had a situation a couple years ago much like yours. I put a stars a stipes MC 20 feet out of the water on a sand bar...not very fun! I was lucky...only thing lost was the prop....and seeing my wifes face as she removed the cooler from her head was not a treat!   those things do happen. Hope you both are doing well.
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 7:00pm
    Sorry you had trouble with your boat, Austin.I was going to try to get up there to check out that lake,but one of my co-workers crashed his motorcycle earlier this week and broke his pelvis(among other things).Needless to say I had a busy week at work being short a guy.Maybe next time.Hope the rest of your trip was cool.I tried to get out on the water today,but it was super windy and real rough all day.

Mike

Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by Barracuda Barracuda wrote:

HAHA- not quite ready to trade in my Connelly F3 for that old woodie just yet.
Anyone get a photo of the fin on that old ski? What was that thing made out of? Lead?
Jeff- good luck to you and your sister with the ski show this weekend! Wish I could make up there:(

Hey Brad Thanks!! It was very WINDY and cool. It was tough on everyone, but had a great time as always. My sister and I were overtaken by the presense of Keiths parents. What a surprise!! Hope they enjoyed it! Maybe you can make one next year. BTW, hows Ken doing??

Mike, just put the boat back in tonight. Maybe next weekend will be better!!!

Jeff...
AbunDiga909 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AbunDiga909 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 9:37pm
That sucks, seems like so many accidents this week...lol

I like how one of the shots online of the reunion is of our boat tied up w/ a couple others on the lake w/ the engine cover up--but no one has to know its b/c its overheating--very nice Keith... ;-)

Take care guys, I bet next years will be at least twice as big...

-Austin
I Nautique, therefore I am.
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 10:06pm
   Jeff,

Can't imagine a ski show in that wind-wow.Did it even make it to 70 degrees this weekend?Took Steve Nichols and his son Cody for a spin in the 210 today,but didn't see either one of the mustangs in the water at your place.Did you take them over to Square Pond?

Mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2006 at 10:14pm
    Mike, took the 76 over there, my parents were going to go in the 74 but decided it wall too much like fall. Everyone is still used of the 95 degree weather!! The 74 is on the trailer....Didnt want to get it dirty!

Jeff..
Duck Soup View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Duck Soup Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2006 at 11:32pm
Sorry it's taken me so long to get to this just one of those Summers that wasn't. Ken & Keith many thanks to you for pulling the event off with class, hats off to both of you! Ken sorry to here about the mogul run, 2 motos come to mind. Live free or die, those are your two choices and The Granite State! We have the same markers on my lake and if you don't know the waters your very likely to hit some Granite I could point out one particular rock with many colors of paint on it. Also wish I could have shook your hand and made you ski the woody.... by the way it's not for sale. I plan on breaking it myself and the way I skied the other day it shouldn't take to long and then it will hang next to some 1920 snow skis on my cabin ceiling. Keith I emailed you at your Correctcraftfan email did you get it? It was great to meet all of you and good to put a face to the emails. Again thanks, what a great group of people.

Dale
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2006 at 9:49pm
    Duck soup, what a ski!!! What a great time with perfect sunshine! We need not to let this thread die as it will keep us rockin for next year!! (at least for me)
    What ski are you going to bring us next year to try????
                                  Jeff...
Redelf75 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Redelf75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 10:22am
Thanks to all helping us with our boat saturday, sorry we missed the fun on Sunday.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 10:36am
That was freaky guys, probably not a bad idea considering NECC's help with the reunion but stuff dissapearing in the middle of me reading it... I was questioning my mental status..
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 10:37am
Wow Allan I guess they didn't like our thoughts seems like they're singing a different tune now
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 10:47am
WTF?

delete or site hickup?
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 10:48am
No site issues, I deleted the posts. Sorry about that guys. Just trying to keep everyone happy.
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-23-2006 at 10:49am
Redelf-

....that was incredibly poor judgement to bash the dealership that made this reunion possible.

Changing an impeller should be a job that you can handle yourself......especially on a DD.

Buy a wrench,get a clue, and ditch the NYC attitude.

Life is Good.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123>
  Share Topic