Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PEF/Dash Pod Plaques

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
Author
delvin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote delvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PEF/Dash Pod Plaques
    Posted: June-21-2023 at 11:07pm
Got my plaque today, these are so cool and the little one loves it.

Thanks again Marty
1997 Ski Nautique
kb6677 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kb6677 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-14-2022 at 9:27pm
Bringing this back up- Big thanks to Marty.  Had to have one for my '97.  Marty delivered as always.  This reminds me of how pleased I was to receive my Preformance Engineered..... plaque from Correct Craft in 1992 when my Dad helped me buy my first new nautique!!
:)
Karl Bradley 
NC
1997 196
kb
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-29-2022 at 9:56am
Marty is Da Man. I got a two plaques for the recently acquired 99 SN. One with my screen name and the second with bare feet where the O's are supposed to be. Took A little extra time to get mine as I asked Marty if he could get the REG #'s in the wavy Ski Nautique font. He came thru on those too. Thanks Marty....Check is in the mail!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
wkeith View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wkeith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2022 at 8:43am
Thanks Marty! Got mine today, looks great!
Walter
Mikeski2000 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikeski2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2022 at 8:24pm
Shout out to Marty. He hooked me up with a custom emblem for my Starboard keypad on my 2000 ski nautique.
It’s a perfect fit and finish.
Thanks for the gift in there as well Marty.
Mike
Mike
Zonour View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Zonour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2021 at 7:50pm
Thanks Marty!  The PEF tag for my Dominique looks great- I can't wait until it warms up and I can put that sucker on and have a complete dash. Might even sneak out before it warms up one night, who knows.

Appreciate the quality job and quick turnaround.

Jay
'02 Ski Nautique 196 SE

[URL=http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.
asp?ID=1627&sort=&pagenum=1&
waterskinut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waterskinut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-27-2021 at 3:46pm
Here is a shout out to Marty for the awesome Dash Plaques for my 99 Sport Nautique.  They look great and he even gave me a little bonus of boat key chain that was an original Correct Craft one from the old factory and location.

Paul
Current Boat-99 Sport Nautique
Previous Boats-1996 Tige FLSM, 1992 Sanger Barefoot
DHMcFadin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHMcFadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2020 at 3:51pm
Looks awesome!!
1999 Longhorn Nautique
1995 Nautique Super Sport
https://www.instagram.com/longhorn_nautique/
ultrarunner View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2020 at 3:42pm
Originally posted by DHMcFadin DHMcFadin wrote:

Originally posted by ultrarunner ultrarunner wrote:

As promised, another plug for Marty on my new dash plaques. I have ‘white faced’ factory gauges in my SN and Marty had the engraver do the same on the plaques...white faced, black lettering. I think a much nicer look.

Thanks again,

Mark

Please post a pic of that!

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2020 at 3:41pm
Originally posted by DHMcFadin DHMcFadin wrote:

As promised, another plug for Marty on my new dash plaques. I have ‘white faced’ factory gauges in my SN and Marty had the engraver do the same on the plaques...white faced, black lettering. I think a much nicer look.

Thanks again,

Mark

Here you go:

DHMcFadin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHMcFadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2020 at 3:29pm

Thanks again,

Mark

1999 Longhorn Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrarunner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2020 at 1:39pm

Thanks again,

Mark
illiniball2000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote illiniball2000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2020 at 6:29pm
Marty,
Thanks for doing the plaque turned out great.

Beer is my friend
87 Dominique
Had 67 Starflite
mlegassey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mlegassey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-30-2020 at 10:50pm
Do you have any dash decals for an 85 nautique, looking for the 2 ski nautique decals and the 2001 decal
Barefoot maniac
Hawktique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hawktique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-21-2019 at 11:55am
Just received my latest plaque, this time as a present for my aunt and uncles’s ‘97 SN. Looks great, can’t wait to see their faces.
"A Veteran is someone who at one point in his life, wrote a blank check made payable to: 'The United States of America,' for an amount of 'up to, and including his life." Semper Fi
DHMcFadin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHMcFadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-15-2019 at 3:04pm
Special shout out to Marty!!! He has brought me another step closer to completing my 1999 Longhorn Nautique restoration. Excellent customer service.

1999 Longhorn Nautique
DHMcFadin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DHMcFadin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2019 at 6:24pm
Just sent you an email Marty! Thank you!
1999 Longhorn Nautique
Basler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Basler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2019 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by FredWSauer FredWSauer wrote:

THANKS Marty! Looks great.

What is thexprice of those 3 stickers?
Basler View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Basler Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2019 at 3:31pm
What is the pricing for those 3 panels?
Klundog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klundog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2018 at 1:29pm
I have not seen the old style key float
Can you post a picture?
Klundog
"Boats, vessels of freedom!"
GHTILL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GHTILL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-06-2018 at 12:46am
Just to let others know,
Marty delivered a superior product for my dash. His old style key floats are nearly as good as the originals.
Remember folks, Marty is doing this not for the money, but out of the love he too has for our older boats.
TWSS
SunFun View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SunFun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-16-2018 at 11:56am
I ordered plaques from Marty for a 1989 SN. They look great.
Thanks Marty
1989 SN 2001
gobluemike2142 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gobluemike2142 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2017 at 11:30am
Special thanks to Marty. Plaque came in perfect!!! Well done sir, wifey had a nice smile when she saw her name on it .

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gobluemike2142 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2017 at 3:59pm
Yep, he responded right to me.
Klundog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klundog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2017 at 9:27pm
Marty Mabe <mtmabe@northstate.net>
send him direct email
Klundog
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2017 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by Klundog Klundog wrote:

Marty will reply.
Enjoy, cheers.

Just posted today by Marty:
Originally posted by MartyMabe MartyMabe wrote:

Well my 2004 PC-- upgraded in 2010 has been hacked- or maybe it crashed. Either way until I get another one- I'll be scarce.. I can get e-mails thru my server online- so if you Guys see this- shoot me an e-mail so I can get your e-mail addresses saved .
Also there's some who have ordered plaques from me. E-mail me again so I can report back to you.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Klundog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klundog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-03-2017 at 7:04pm
Marty will reply.
Enjoy, cheers.
Klundog

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gobluemike2142 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2017 at 2:30pm
Just submitted an email to Marty. Just posting here in case he doesn't check his email often. First time boat owner.

Klundog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klundog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2017 at 7:25pm
Received and installed yesterday. Just as promised. Nice job Marty. Thank you
Klundog
Klundog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Klundog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2017 at 9:03pm
Marty;
I sent you an email. Looking for plaques for my newly acquired 1996 Sk Nautique
Klundog
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123>
  Share Topic