Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Various Parts for Sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
Author
shum8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Various Parts for Sale
    Posted: October-17-2005 at 3:19pm
I bought a 77 Ski Nautique and a 76 Martinique. Ended up making one good boat out of the two and here is a list of what is left. 1. Velvet Drive 1:1 tranny supposed to be in good working order when I bought the boat. I used the other tranny because it was in the boat I decided to keep. 2. I have 2 alternator(old style)/engine wiring harness with external voltage regulator. Decided to upgrade. Not sure what is wrong with them. 3. Distributor for 351w Rev. Rotation. 4. Valve covers for 351w. 5.Ladder for the back of 77 Ski. Sure it will fit other years. 6.Rope guide for back of boat. Keeps ski rope off of lifting ring. 7. I have 2 original fenders for a CC trailor. In decent shape. 8. Cover for the voltage regulator/circuit breaker. White with Ford on it. I also have other parts in a box that is misplaced. Whenever I find it I will post the rest.                            
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2005 at 4:57pm
Hi Shum8
How much do you want for the distributor?
Keno
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2005 at 10:43pm
Fenders...how much?
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2005 at 11:21pm
I was looking for the fenders as well but only really need one if stang72 doesn't need them both.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-17-2005 at 11:41pm
Keith...I can get a pair locally...see if they are what you need first!
stang

The Super Air

shum8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2005 at 7:11am
The fenders are rusted. One of them has no bent places while the other is bent on the outside edge. Could be straightened easily. Both still have the original rubber piece pop-riveted on the inside. $50.00 for the pair and you pay shipping. The distributor has no cap and is rusted a bit where the rotary button snaps on. $30.00 and you pay shipping. I have a fair assortment of engine parts and brackets. Just ask for whatever it is you need and I will dig around and see if I have it.
Fisherman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fisherman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2005 at 9:59am
Any carb parts? I would like the externally adjustable primary fuel bowl for a 4160.
Central Oregon
'79 Ski Nautique
'84 & '85 MBZ Diesels
'79 Apollo 3000DB
It doesn't need to run bad or look bad just because it's old!
shum8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2005 at 2:57pm
I have some carb parts, but I am leaving for work here in a minute. I will look at them in the morning and reply tomorrow.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2005 at 5:08pm
Hi shum8
How about an e-mail address or phone # to get in touch with you.
I'm interesred in the distributor.
Keno
shum8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2005 at 6:32pm
My email is in my profile. By the way I am located 40 miles northwest of Birmingham Alabama.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2005 at 7:30pm
Hi shum8
sent you an e-mail about the distributor
Keno
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-18-2005 at 11:10pm
Keith...take first shot at it...if you pass I am interested....not a big need right away...I have a lot of projects for the winter...

Only after I wet sand a hull,do new carpet...and vinyl....drop an engine in another boat....sand blast a trailor and paint....paint new graphics on a SN.......THEN I am ready for adding fenders!!!! SOOOO I will step aside if you want them!!!
stang

The Super Air

shum8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2005 at 1:46pm
Fisherman, if you would put your email in your profile I will send you pics of what carb parts I have. Also I have a flame arrestor, carb plate, oil filler cap, water pump with the housing that goes behind it, Sherwood water pump, brackets that hold the throttle cable as well as the tranny cable, thermostat housing and assoc. piping, original Fram fuel filter, 2 risers, 13x13 prop with small crack in it, plate that goes between tranny and engine as well as tranny damper plate(kind of rusty but the splines are good), engine mounts(the ones for the block), tranny mounts and 2 alternator brackets. I may even have some other stuff, just ask.   
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2005 at 2:06pm
shum8 do you still have the ladder available? shoot me a price with shipping to 46011 zip code.
shum8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2005 at 2:27pm
I sure do. I will get this info to you asap.
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2005 at 2:39pm
shum8........i want the flame arrestor, price?

i need...the chrome SKI NAUTIQUE dash emblem, Front vent scoop (no matter of condition), any airguide speedos, interior (front two seat frames, driver and passenger, no matter of condition), ski pylon (if ring and finger is still intact)...........can you email me with what you have left and what price??????

Paul        pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com

shipping to NC 28001

(980)581-0006
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2005 at 3:22pm
shum8,
Can you email me photos of the fenders? Where are you located (for shippping).

Thanks,
Keith
Keith@CorrectCraftFan.com
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
shum8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-19-2005 at 5:36pm
79nautique, I will take $70.00 including shipping. If you would like a pic. I will need your email.    
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2005 at 4:14am
have you sent pic's to my e-mail?
shum8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2005 at 8:12am
79 Nautique Im not sure I have your email. Its not in your profile. But I do still have the ladder and would be glad to send you some pics. Thanks
bwooton View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bwooton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2005 at 10:48am
i need the cc emblems, if you still have them.
you dont ahve an extra swim platform do you?

Thanks Bobby

there's no replacement for displacement
shum8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2005 at 3:55pm
Im sorry, but I dont have either of these items.
6strings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6strings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2005 at 10:30pm
shum8,

How much for the white cover for the regulator/circuit breaker?

thanks!

Walt
shum8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-21-2005 at 11:06pm
I am at work right now. When I get home in the morning, I will take a look at it and quote you a price. Thanks.
shum8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-22-2005 at 9:30pm
6strings, sorry for the delay but I have been kinda tied up. I will take $25.00 including shipping. If you would like a pic, then I will need your email. Thanks
6strings View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 6strings Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-26-2005 at 8:06am
shum8,

And sorry for the delay on my part! Been out of town.

Yes, please send a pic if you would:

comtor@netzero.com

Thanks! Walt
nautique74 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2005 at 9:37am
I was wondering if you have a set of chrome Correct Craft emblems that go on the side of the hull?
1974 Ski Nautique
66Skylark View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 66Skylark Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2005 at 1:20pm
shum8,

Do you still have the rope guide? How much are you asking for it?

Let me know...

Thanks!
shum8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shum8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-09-2005 at 6:18pm
Sorry, no rope guide and no emblems.
scott8370 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scott8370 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2005 at 1:03pm
Originally posted by shum8 shum8 wrote:

I bought a 77 Ski Nautique and a 76 Martinique. Ended up making one good boat out of the two and here is a list of what is left. 1. Velvet Drive 1:1 tranny supposed to be in good working order when I bought the boat. I used the other tranny because it was in the boat I decided to keep. 2. I have 2 alternator(old style)/engine wiring harness with external voltage regulator. Decided to upgrade. Not sure what is wrong with them. 3. Distributor for 351w Rev. Rotation. 4. Valve covers for 351w. 5.Ladder for the back of 77 Ski. Sure it will fit other years. 6.Rope guide for back of boat. Keeps ski rope off of lifting ring. 7. I have 2 original fenders for a CC trailor. In decent shape. 8. Cover for the voltage regulator/circuit breaker. White with Ford on it. I also have other parts in a box that is misplaced. Whenever I find it I will post the rest.                            
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   12>
  Share Topic