Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1981 Fish Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Wdnich View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wdnich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1981 Fish Nautique
    Posted: May-02-2011 at 3:57pm
I recently purchased a 1981 Fish Nautique. I am in the process of disassembling for repairs. The problem I am encountering, although complete it is also a complete nightmare in the bilge. I am trying to locate a few photos for comparison in sorting this mess out. Also this bull has no scuppers in it at all. At one time they were removed and glassed over. I need some pics to give an idea of original set-up to re-install them. Thanks for any and all help.

My new toy:

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-02-2011 at 4:49pm
Dale,
I went looking for your first name (most like to use them rather than screen names on CCfan) and see you are curntly looking at the 23' fish project. I was going to post a link but you saved me from the trouble. Not really any trouble though!! That is the thread you want to look at!!! Welcome to CCfan.

Yes, I'm not surprised you found a mess in the bilge!! Many have but many here have also done extensive re stringer jobs. Take your time, get used to the site and read! You have found the site for anything you may encounter!

Keep us informed, the pictures coming and ask if you can't find something.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
outman007 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote outman007 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-04-2011 at 2:58am
The Well Groomed Golfer

Golfing is one of the most popular past times and has been for decades.

Although dress is not as important as it was years ago, the savvy golfer

knows how to dress and act on the golf course. Even with the lax

standards of today, many clubs do require that golfers adhere to a dress

code.One common rule for golfers is that they must wear a collared shirt.

No grungy t shirts or tank tops on the greens. Jeans are frowned upon and

many clubs even require that you wear long pants. Of course, golf shoes

are a must at any golf club - some courses even require that you wear a

special type of shoe.

-----------

TaylorMade Driver

charger496 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote charger496 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-09-2011 at 12:44am
What the hell is with all the spam lately!!!
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2011 at 11:49am
Originally posted by charger496 charger496 wrote:

The spammers weren't getting anyplace on "the2001" site probably because no one ever visits it!!

Now, if the above went something like this, it would be cool!

The Well Groomed boater;

Boating is one of the most popular past times and has been for decades.

Although dress is not as important as it was years ago, the savvy boater knows how to dress and act when out on the water. We have lax
standards today so, string bikinis are encouraged for the babes.

Grungy t shirts are ok as long as it says something related to Corect Craft on them. The condition simply says it's been worn alot. Jeans are not frowned on those cold days but bring the swim wear along just incase.

Special boating mocs are a plus especially if you happen to be in a wood boat. You should have some kind of shoes anyway just incase you stop for a couple cold ones and the establisment requirs foot wear.

Happy boating!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2011 at 12:26pm

Special boating mocs are a plus especially if you happen to be in a wood boat

A small amount of confusion here in the deep south Pete. Are you speaking of the ones that swim or the type that fit your feet. We have both..........
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-11-2011 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

Originally posted by charger496 charger496 wrote:

The spammers weren't getting anyplace on "the2001" site probably because no one ever visits it!!

Now, if the above went something like this, it would be cool!

The Well Groomed boater;

Boating is one of the most popular past times and has been for decades.

Although dress is not as important as it was years ago, the savvy boater knows how to dress and act when out on the water. We have lax
standards today so, string bikinis are encouraged for the babes.

Grungy t shirts are ok as long as it says something related to Corect Craft on them. The condition simply says it's been worn alot. Jeans are not frowned on those cold days but bring the swim wear along just incase.

Special boating mocs are a plus especially if you happen to be in a wood boat. You should have some kind of shoes anyway just incase you stop for a couple cold ones and the establisment requirs foot wear.

Happy boating!

This post reported as spam!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic