Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lake Clinton, IL Reunion

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 7>
Author
lovehipr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovehipr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lake Clinton, IL Reunion
    Posted: July-23-2011 at 5:40am
I like this forum.
By the way,I am a newer here.
discount coach outlet Microsoft Office 2007
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2009 at 11:58pm
don't know for sure since we haven't been back since the reunion
but I think they shut down the area north of the bridge for waterfowl migration purposes around the 10th of Oct

if you go, I would be interested to know what the water temps are
Nautiquehunter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-20-2009 at 11:49am
We are planning a trip to Clinton lake tomarrow 10-21-09.
Did they shut down the warm water side yet?
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2009 at 2:19pm
Just been crazy busy at work......But these days i'm not complaining at all!! Hey joe we need to do the key west thing again ya know...
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2009 at 1:48pm
Glad to see your still alive Paul!
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
67nautique312 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 67nautique312 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-12-2009 at 11:15am
Just got back on the site and had to see what i missed at Clinton lake......Now i wish i wouldn't have looked at the pics at all.....Wish i could have been there!!!!!Glad you all had a good weekend! I miss all of ya! this cold wheather crap is for the birds! Oh and by the way...Thanks for the drunk dialing Quinner and stang sorry i missed your call!! i tried to call back but nobody answered. I will make this one next year for sure!!!

paul,
1963 Classic (handed down to my daughter)
67 Riviera
68 barracuda
1971 Ski Nautique Promo
86 Silver Nautique
1995 Ski Nautique
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2009 at 7:19pm
I have been checking the weather daily. It looks like there might be a chance for wed mid to upper 70s with sun. I still need one more fix before I'm done.
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-03-2009 at 5:57pm
Originally posted by weitekampt weitekampt wrote:

Boat looked great with the wrap around lights!

No bling here. I was just making sure my Christmas lights worked before they go on the big tree in my front yard in another couple of months! Putting them on the boat is a lot easier (and warmer)!

Anyone making any more trips to Clinton this year? I think the warm water area north of the bridge gets shut down to boats in 2 weeks. I bought oil, filter and RV/boat antifreeze today, getting ready for the inevitable.

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-01-2009 at 2:21pm
WOW,
I found out finally what the draw is to lake Clinton. With 81' Nautique and Stang guiding the way, we spent Sunday out on a very nice body of water, found some of the best skiing water all year, drank some beers in 90 degree water and finally left as the sun set.. Great day for sure. Nice way to end the boating season... Kids about cried when I told them they had to get out of the water hahaha...

Spring and Fall tours will not be missed in 2010..
Thanks guys...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-29-2009 at 1:55pm
Yeah, when I had my trailer made (Mike and I have the same brand trailer) the guy asked if I wanted those. I wanted them bad, but I had to draw the line somewhere. Mike's trailer looks SWEET rollin' down the road. Love the 18" wheels!

Believe me, I am looking for the next option to put on it.
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2009 at 9:13pm
If I am not mistaken, I believe Mike's boat already had lights behind the wheels on his trailer. You boys will definitely have to step up your game with some serious bling to top that.

weitekampt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote weitekampt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2009 at 3:06pm
Tim did some real cool lighting on the boat. When Mike saw that he started getting some ideas for next year. I think I heard something about a lazer light show on the orange air. Tim, I think we are going to have to step up our game plan!!

Boat looked great with the wrap around lights!
1993 SkiNautique ProTec
2009 Boatmate trailer.
1240 hours on meter.
1993 Ski Nautique
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2009 at 1:24am
I think it's the best kept secret arround....but.we have tried hard to let everyone in on it!!! This is good stuff...don't miss out next year!
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2009 at 1:08am
How about a little lake Clinton Night life!

Todd didn't bring the revolving disco ball this year so that opened the door for Tim and Pam to take center stage

You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
davidg View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote davidg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2009 at 1:38pm
RJ....Great pictures!! Thanks for adding them. With the weather turning now, and the boating season winding down, its nice to look at these pictures and think what a good time we had just two short weeks ago. Can't wait until next year.

I have been telling my freinds we went boating in a hot tub
RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2009 at 2:20pm

RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2009 at 2:09pm
a few more.

RJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2009 at 2:04pm
I've been out of town for the last 10 days and I didn't have time to make changes before I had to leave, but I didn't like the size of the images or quality of the pics that I posted from Lake Clinton 09. So here's some hopefully better ones.

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-18-2009 at 12:12pm
Man, I knew I'd miss out again this year.... Crap !!! Looks like you guys are really dialing it in each time.. That's fantastic... Looking forward to a spring event for sure !!

Might be getting the boat wet one more time, weather permitting on Sept 27th, Sunday... If it doesn't rain, we'll be there... If this late summer weather continues, it will be a for sure thing... Anyone interested, they can "show us the way"...

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-17-2009 at 4:42am
nau7iqu9
My cell doesn't work at the lake give me a call before friday and we will make arrangements to meet. I will be staying at the campground again. Most likely in the A section site 42 if possible. 219-712-5060
nau7iqu9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nau7iqu9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2009 at 10:12pm
We might be headed to Clinton again this weekend, hope to see you guys again, Everyone was great! It's nice to know that there are still people who will take the time to make others feel welcome. Angie and I really appreciate all the help and advice. Now if I can convince Andy to come..
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2009 at 9:03pm
Originally posted by lewy2001 lewy2001 wrote:

Alan some great pics of your boat getting on top of the water it sure does pick it's bow up when you hit the gas.

We might have had the help of a few rollers there Mark but it did run the best it has all summer. Been a long road of tweaking but it's finally behaving.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
sandstpf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sandstpf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2009 at 7:54pm
Wow! Looks like a blast, and sweet weather too! Wish I could have attended but too many things going on all at once. I'm in next year for sure!!
Finally a 2001!!!
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2009 at 12:38pm
Mark, read it like this.

Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

Gail has her HO Monza dialed in at 34 MPH
65'
off the tower
on my 210.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2009 at 12:14pm
New weather forecast for this weekend Clinton lake low 80s and sunny Fri,Sat and Sun looks like a carbon copy of last weekend. I cant wait.
C-Bass View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote C-Bass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2009 at 12:12pm
Originally posted by Nautiquehunter Nautiquehunter wrote:

Thanks to all for including us. This was the best weekend of the year.
Gail has her HO Monza dialed in at 34 MPH and 65' off the tower on my 210. I will move the rope to the rear pylon next. We keep talking about the fun we had. I think I will go back this weekend air in the 70s and water in the 90s it should work out. We have room if anybody wants to join us.

65' off ?!? That's a world record! Unless you were using a 100' rope or something....I think this is a typo?

I've always wondered how the slalom wake is behind a 210 with all the unecessary weight out of it compared to the "2001" series. Anybody tried both?

Looks like a great place for a fall get together with those warm temps.
Craig
67 SN
73 SN
99 Sport
85SN
lewy2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lewy2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2009 at 12:01pm
Like the idea of a heated lake. Steve see if you can get one of them big heaters installed at GL. Wish I was there Nautiquehunter would have loved to try that wake surfing.

Alan some great pics of your boat getting on top of the water it sure does pick it's bow up when you hit the gas.

You can tell from the pictures everyone had a great time.
If you're going through hell, keep going

89 Ski

<a href="http://www.correctcraftfan.com/diaries/details.asp?ID=5685" ta
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-16-2009 at 1:25am
RJ and Nicole - Great pics!! Thanks for posting on the site and on Snapfish. Thanks also for the cleaner. Now if I could only get Mike H to come over and clean my boat as well as he takes care of his, I would be set! Nice to meet you guys!

Alan, Dana, Todd, Renee - as always it was great to see you again. Sorry we haven't been able to make all of the Clinton trips this year, but I am glad this one worked out. What a great weekend all around! Thanks for tolerating the girls - jumping off your platform, dunking and splashing Dana, playing with Bodie, etc, etc, etc.

Evans family, Chris & Maddie - It was great to meet you all. I am glad the kids had such a great time together! It makes it so much more enjoyable and relaxing when the kids have such a good time too.

It was good to meet all of the other folks as well. I hope everyone had a safe trip back home.

Tim L
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautiquehunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 10:51pm
Thanks to all for including us. This was the best weekend of the year.
Gail has her HO Monza dialed in at 34 MPH and 65' off the tower on my 210. I will move the rope to the rear pylon next. We keep talking about the fun we had. I think I will go back this weekend air in the 70s and water in the 90s it should work out. We have room if anybody wants to join us.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2009 at 9:14pm
Sounds like a great time.

Alan, I'm hoping we're going to see you this weekend. Does your Hurricane have one of those old fashion syphon bilge pumps?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 7>
  Share Topic