Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The joy of being a Young Engineer (PICS!)

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 10:09am
Try the bottoms then.

Thephantomkaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thephantomkaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 10:11am
HaHa!!
~Michael~
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 1:17pm
Hey Hollywood, I haven't seen any of your chick pics lately. Anything new to share? You usually spice up the links.

Ken

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thephantomkaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 2:05pm

~Michael~

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thephantomkaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 2:07pm

~Michael~
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Nautique2001 Nautique2001 wrote:

Hey Hollywood, I haven't seen any of your chick pics lately. Anything new to share? You usually spice up the links.

Ken

Well Ken it's only June, you should know we here in the upper Midwest have weather similar to you in the NE area. For now TPK has the reigns.
JoeinNY View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoeinNY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 2:54pm
When is that party at Michael's house anyway... apparently I didn't do that young engineer thing quite right...
1983 Ski Nautique 2001
1967 Mustang 302 "Decoy"
Holeshot Video
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 3:10pm
Yeah, I hear that Hollywood. It's 68 degrees outside in the Boston area. Feels more like fall.

Go nuts, Phantom Man. The stage is yours.

Ken
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 3:11pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thephantomkaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 3:21pm
There will be a party at my house anytime you guys want to take a road trip to TN!

Nautique2001, I will make it my obligation to get new pics every weekend..

~Michael~
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 3:52pm
Hmmm, maybe I should have been an engineer. Party in TN, that sounds tempting.

Thanks for the eye candy!

Ken

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thephantomkaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 4:04pm
Glad your enjoying them! There will be a BIG party here for the 4th.. everyone welcome to come!
~Michael~
phatsat67 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phatsat67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 4:47pm
I should have stopped at your house on the way back from florida with my boat haha you have the goods. Sign me up for the girls on the trampoline.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 6:28pm
not to bright of an engineer can't even figure out a simple statement.

"classic 79 made my morning" guess Kevin was talking about my comments.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-06-2007 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

^^^ classic '79 right there, made my morning.

that would be respect that you think I don't get.

don't see any thing but bullsh*t from your posts, don't see anyone seek you out for advice, so talk some more sh*t if you like, I just concider the source some young dumb ass engineer that couldn't design his way out of a box.
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 12:30pm

Ahhh, must be spring!
It's always fun seeing the frisky young pup gettin their nose slapped!
NAUTI84 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAUTI84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 12:59pm
Also didn't say what type of engineer he was?
From this post and "wanting to get his hands dirty", I'd guess along the lines of "Sanitation Engineer"

Also a typical engineer who can't follow the specs:
General Discussion = Anything CC.
Off Topic = Anything Non-CC.
Did anyone see a CC?
todicus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote todicus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 1:03pm
Why are you guys harrassing the poor dude ? I enjoyed the pictures, keep 'em coming.
Living outside the wake
95GT-40SNOB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thephantomkaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

haven't seen the much bullsh*t in a long time, notice all of the other boats easy to get pictures that way just ask Mark, he does it at the sandbar all of the time. Beside you have time for more than one when your done in 5 minutes and they don't come back for seconds.

79, You must just like being an ass. Its either because you never grew out of your immature stage, because you have never been laid, jealous of someone 1/2 your age that has suceeded more than you ever will, or just looking for attention? I could probably do some research on your previous posts and call bullsh*t on you, but I could care less if you bullsh*t. I came on this site to get answers, not to give my advise. I am new to CC's Thats why people dont come to me for help. And about being a dumb ass engineer? Hardly. I just dont see your point in wanting to do some "internet argueing" to try to look like a bad ass. And you, NAUTI84, If you look at my profile you will see what kind of engineer I am. Graduated top of my class at MSU. Do research, class of 05'. The reason why I posted the pics here is because in a previous post in this section, someone wrote that they wanted to see more pics. I was just trying to give you guys some eye candy, then I get bombarded? Guess I will quit with the pics.
~Michael~
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 1:52pm
I'd say give him a break. Besides I think he's really Stone Phillips trying to suck 79 into an internet sex sting.

TPK, you're alright in my book, live it up while you can.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thephantomkaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 1:58pm
Thanks Alan.
~Michael~
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 2:04pm
Could 79' be one of his former Hump em and Dump em gal pals??

Michael, just messin with ya, keep the pic's coming, gotta love those southern girls!!
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 2:20pm
TPK is alright in my book!!! Young man enjoying boating, women, boating and more women. Keep on posting TPK, you're doing just fine. My trip to TN is almost booked.

Chris, are you coming to GL???

Ken
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Thephantomkaw Thephantomkaw wrote:

79, You must just like being an ass. Its either because you never grew out of your immature stage, because you have never been laid, jealous of someone 1/2 your age that has suceeded more than you ever will, or just looking for attention? I could probably do some research on your previous posts and call bullsh*t on you, but I could care less if you bullsh*t.

Well you must like arguing and bullsh*t if you keep pushing his buttons. Lots of newbies go through this stage, I'm confident you'll survive and do fine here.

Definitely keep the pics coming.
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 2:43pm
TPK,
Dude, you need to help us old farts without score cards hahaha. Pls number each new chickster, and give us a "shag" rating... 10 of course is best.....

Keep um coming... Alway enjoyable to see those lil tarts.....
Moj
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 2:50pm
TPK,You are in a PISSING CONTEST......
You will not win...........
We have all been there with Chris.......
He will flame you ,He will call you names....
He will call your mama names.....
He will tell you your sister is UGLY.....
He will drive to your house,bring the beer,figure out the problem and then roll up his sleeves and help you FIX THE PROBLEM...
Now if you think he is gunning for you go back to some of the earlier posts 79 VS Boat dr.........Great guy........
     boat dr   
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 3:44pm
TPK
79 is just a little from around the edges he means well though.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 5:55pm
well he's having a little trouble keep the post right and who posted what, and as far as the pussy goes got no problem there, then again wouldn't expect the kid to be able to handle more than one woman at a time anyway been there done that several times over the years.

He's a mechanical engineer pencil pusher seen ton's of them over the years working in the engineering field myself.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 6:28pm
Chris, remember the joke about the old bull and the young bull????
Young one says " why don't we run over the hill and bang one of those good looking mama cows".....
Old bull says"why don't we walk over the hill and we can bang them all"
Let him go chris,he's young,dumb and full of come..................as my Dad would say
            boat dr
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-07-2007 at 6:36pm
don't worry Doc
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1234 5>
  Share Topic