NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

eBayhole of the week

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1011121314 17>
Author
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-18-2008 at 12:25pm
Originally posted by five-0toofast4u five-0toofast4u wrote:

How many fat skanks you been with ya ****** homo **??.

I think I wore him down enough, lacking creativity at this point.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2008 at 8:50am
Well, he now states it isn't a CC!!

Answer after I told him the first letters in the HIN identified it as a Ski Supreme;

Dear 8122pbrainard,

"Pete, I just wrote your wife, and as I told her, the paint is House of Kolors black and probably couldnt be removed but just painted over since the original gelcoat was black, and the boat is a Ski Supreme, I had been ill informed and told it was a correct craft but its just a Ski Supreme BUT the hull motor and transmission are all Identical and the parts are even inter changeable, anyways, I could have sworn I had written you back, any more questions and let me know.
Jake"

Answer to "Diane";

Dear dianeruth41,

"Yea I wrote him back and told him that the paint brand is House of Kolor, and that it probably would be hard to remove but could just be painted over since the original color is black, I didnt tel him that but I am writing it now, and Yea the descriotion has caused more uproar than you can imagine but I am getting ready to fix that. So you know, the hull motor and transmission are absolutely identical to a Correct craft, the only thing different is the name, all of the parts are even interchangeable. Anymore questions, let me know. Sorry for the confusion."
Jake

BTW, I had to inform him that my husband had emailed him too - I inadvertently asked him a question from "Diane" while being signed in on ebay on my account!! OOPS!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2008 at 1:39pm
Do you wear her clothes too when she's out of the house?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2008 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

Only when I'm outside cutting the lawn. I want my neighbors to spread roomers about me!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-19-2008 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by Hollywood Hollywood wrote:

TALK ABOUT THE POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK !!!!
-Adam

1973 Skier
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-22-2008 at 4:25am

That Martinique/Ski Nautique went for $3250, I've heard it said that any old Correct Craft that's running and in good shape is gotta be worth $5000. Seems like someone got a good deal for what appears to be a turnkey boat, regardless of what's on the side. The Martinique seems like a nice boat in itself.
-Adam

1973 Skier
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-23-2008 at 10:38pm
I don't understand why Mr. "five-0toofast4u" got zero bids for his boat. I would think everyone would want a Ski Supreme Mastercraft Nautique!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
75 Tique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 75 Tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-28-2008 at 9:48pm
skicat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2008 at 4:27pm
Is this one a barefoot or ski nautique?

84 Correct Craft
Greg

86 BFN
BuffaloBFN View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuffaloBFN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-01-2008 at 4:49pm
Originally posted by skicat skicat wrote:

Is this one a barefoot or ski nautique?

84 Correct Craft

Wow...1884?!!?
1988 BFN-sold

"It's a Livin' Thing...What a Terrible Thing to Lose" ELO
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 2:02am
wow... been a while since this was added to!

Not sure this constitutes an ebayhole, but definately a dreamer !!!!

Lets see... oil leak, low compression,needs interior work,soft floor, overall rough condition... NO RESERVE!! and ONLY a $2795 opening bid... Someone jump on it!

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 2:11am
deffinatly dreaming, I would start a bid at maybe 250.00.   Steve , had the Ski Jack out on Sunday . It was a very nice day and the water was clean . Maybe you will be able to get on the river this year .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 2:17am
Originally posted by p/allen p/allen wrote:

deffinatly dreaming, I would start a bid at maybe 250.00.   Steve , had the Ski Jack out on Sunday . It was a very nice day and the water was clean . Maybe you will be able to get on the river this year .

Pat, got the 'cuda out late Sunday ..around 5pm...wondered if you'd been out?   
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-13-2008 at 2:36am
We left the sand bar at about 5 Tried to get three kids up on skis . They did ok for just starting . I skied for the first time in about 10 years . Two skis first then stopped and took off on one ski .
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-29-2008 at 11:41pm

Yet another. or is it just back "Mastercraft Ski Nautique"
Get outta here with that sh:t, what is he thinking!!!
-Adam

1973 Skier
SNobsessed View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNobsessed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-30-2008 at 11:19am
Originally posted by adamt adamt wrote:

Get outta here with that sh:t, what is he thinking!!!

He puts a new engine in & doesn't have enough time to change the distributor cap?? Not CCF-grade attitude at all.
“Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.”

Ben Franklin
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-02-2008 at 12:54pm
I do like the red, not to many 80/81s in that color.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2008 at 2:16am
Somebody got it for 3k...gotta be a deal.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-03-2008 at 2:21am
There's a red white 79 for sale in Sandwich. It's about a 40/20 boat though. 40 MPH at 20 sun blinded feet. The gel is through. Someone did the worst job possible on going over the stripes. And the interior looks like it's NEVER had a cover on it. I think he was only asking 6750. It's a steal for someone.
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2008 at 7:58am
I thought I'd pass on a very important tip. When restoring your classic or antique boat, it's always important to drill/cut holes for the speakers. Got to have the tunes!!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2008 at 10:25am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

I thought I'd pass on a very important tip. When restoring your classic or antique boat, it's always important to drill/cut holes for the speakers. Got to have the tunes!!

Pete, at least they didn't add a tower to mount those speakers.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-12-2008 at 11:50am
Originally posted by The Lake The Lake wrote:

Pete, at least they didn't add a tower to mount those speakers.

Chuck

Chuck, Sorry I did forget to mention the tower. Have you seen this one on a Atom? I guess when he posted the picture he hadn't gotten to the speakers yet!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Andy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2008 at 10:26pm
I took my daughter to the park the other day, only to find out that someone had stolen the jungle gym. What kind of arsewhole would do a thing like that?
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 12:57am
Heres a guy that doesnt have a clue!!

He's selling these as 1960s water craft boat safety lights

Everyone knows those are from the 70s!

btw, he has two sets advertised... must be a really RARE option?

(do you think they'd look good on the 68 "nauta-cuda"?)
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by 62 wood 62 wood wrote:

Heres a guy that doesnt have a clue!!

He's selling these as 1960s water craft boat safety lights

Everyone knows those are from the 70s!

btw, he has two sets advertised... must be a really RARE option?

(do you think they'd look good on the 68 "nauta-cuda"?)

aren't those off a motorcyle anyway? sure looks like it to me with the amber lens, when did the CG approve amber running lights?
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-23-2008 at 1:56pm
Speaking of running/nav lights, remember the several years in the early 70's when the in transom 180 degree aft lights were used? They were fantastic! No stern light glare into the eyes screwing up the drivers night vision. Too bad the USCG didn't like the idea.

I still put black electrical tape on the forward portion of my stern lights!

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-24-2008 at 2:47am

I just put a sheer scarf over the light, to set the mood. Boom-chicka-wow-wow...
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 4:06am

Hey, wait a minute, I don't remember THAT being an "Original" Factory Option!?!?
-Adam

1973 Skier
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-25-2008 at 9:10am
Originally posted by adamt adamt wrote:

Hey, wait a minute, I don't remember THAT being an "Original" Factory Option!?!?

Adam, You are absolutely correct that the tape isn't! Thanks!!! It's interesting that back in the late 40's and early 50's there was a optional chrome 1/2 cap that could be screwed on with the glass globe of a stern light. I guess it depended on the state you boated in or how well the USCG rules were enforced! The other trick is to rewire the 3 position nav light switch so it operates backwards from original. Off/bow only/bow and stern - This eliminates the stern only which is the "at anchor" first position. I did a fair amount of night running as a youth and learned that getting the night vision tuned in was key to seeing. I only remember hitting a channel buoy once but seem to also remember it was coming home after a party. I don't think it was a problem with getting my night vision!!

Adam, What did you end up doing with the suction hose and routing for you RWP? Were you able to eliminate the plastic 90?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
adamt View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote adamt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-02-2008 at 8:17pm

Adam, What did you end up doing with the suction hose and routing for you RWP? Were you able to eliminate the plastic 90?

Yeah, 90 deg is gone, one continuous hose now, haven't been able to go out yet though, wiring is acting up again, Maddmarxx brother is going to look at it tomorrow.
-Adam

1973 Skier
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 1011121314 17>
  Share Topic