Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

project boat or parts 1980 SN

Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
Author
Hammer39 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hammer39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: project boat or parts 1980 SN
    Posted: May-24-2006 at 2:57pm
Do you have the Teak Transom? I need one for a 79 Nautique. Email me at radiobob@ec.rr.com.

Thanks
Bob
Radiobob
coreytread View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-18-2006 at 8:30pm
Shipping out parts and starting a new thread so you guys know what Im willing to part with at this time

downsouthdave I am ready to deal on the gearshift handle when you are see me at my new thread. I didnt list it so I can give you first dibs thanks to all who responded to my thread
downsouthdave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downsouthdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-12-2006 at 12:51am
Sure man no problem.

you get up with me
let me know when it is good time for it. send some pics if you gottem.

Thanks,
Davis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2006 at 6:50pm
yes Ive got it give me a few days to ship all the other stuff and Ill talk with you about it.
downsouthdave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote downsouthdave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-09-2006 at 1:19am
Still have the gear shift lever handle whatever you may call it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-05-2006 at 5:31pm
Im needing exact address to ship, email me the your address coreytread@yahoo.com if you want your parts still. When i get your address I will give you back the qoute. I shopped for a decent price and have foud a decent shipping company called CTS. I will ship smaller parts through something else. thanks guys call me at 9032455103 if you need anything, the rest of the boat is for sale at 1000 trailer and all with some extra engine parts possibly a tranny definitely a starter maybe some speedos, but anyway anything is negotiable. otherwise Im going to start a new thread when Im ready to sell more parts.

Corey Treadwell
430 CR 3107 jacksonville texas 75766
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2006 at 9:08pm
click on the forum codes link at the bottom of the Post Repy box. It shows you the text format you have to put in front of the link and and the end. Basic HTML. Look at the "my link" line. this is where you can call it what ever you want..ie parts boat.
Hope this helps,
Scott
Our 94 SN
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2006 at 6:45pm
coreytread...thanks....I got that part down...how do you put a link in like yours..."Parts Boat"
stang

Face plants are not that funny when it's you face!

The Super Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2006 at 12:29pm
stang 72 its pretty straight forward use the browse button to the right of the screen find your pics select them and hit upload to do more than one at a time there is a drop menu at the top where you can change the number of pics. to do a new album look at the bottom of the screen and it says create new album type name in the feild hit create and there you go, if this does not help you might just not be waiting long enough if your pics are larger than 513kb the website will resize them the upload is very so to. I have a stand alone two way satelite system that is extremely fast but it still takes me some time. sorry if i didnt help.

Scott hope you get that 210.

To everyone else I will be gone until sunday, Im going to mud nationals for the week end, muddin and breaking stuff on my truck and buddies fourwheelers haha is boating offseason for me.
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-30-2006 at 5:21am
Corey,
Actually we got the boat in 87 when my mother in law bought that lake house. The interior was a little rough, due to no cover being on the boat since it was new. It was the original dark blue and needed some repair. We elected to redo it, a shop in Mesquite TX did it for us. Turned out pretty nice, Cowboy colors kinda. The back seat gets a lot of wear from people stepping in and out of the boat. With 6 kids and 6 adults all the time using it, thats why the duck tape came out. We shouldn't have that big of problem with the 94 we got, it has the removeble seat in the middle. I'm still looking at getting a 210 myself, but have to wait for some more $$$ right now.
Can't wait to see what you do with the 77 though!
Scott
Our 94 SN
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 10:09pm
coreytread....how do you get the photo bucket album posted...I have pics but could not transfer them???
stang

The Super Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 7:24pm
Scott did you guys buy that boat brand new and is that the original interior, besides the back seat the interior is pretty clean.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 7:12pm
No more parts will be sold Im trying to sell the whole boat. sorry but I appreciate your interest

Scott I almost put a warning on the photos for you.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 12:19pm
corey do you still have the steering wheel available?
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 12:04pm
Oh my old boat looks like....I remember when it was new
Scott
Our 94 SN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 11:28am
New PIcs of parts boat torn down and better pics of parts you guys have coming to you soon, Ive been saying Im going to sell the boat these pics will give you a better idea of whats left, pretty much you buy the 81's trailer and you get a hull for free. 1000$ OBO transmission in decent condition with 900 hours and a starter come with it. Ill probably have more engine parts to with it once I get my motor transplant complete. Parts Boat

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-29-2006 at 9:57am
no more brackets
Siveck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Siveck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2006 at 9:19pm
Corey,

For the back seat and teak platform, my zip code is 35242. Let me know if you found any more platform brackets.

Anthony
1975 Ski Nautique
"Small Letter Boat"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-28-2006 at 4:09pm
Ok I have the boat at the house,We double checked the stringers to see how bad they are and couldnt believe it was still on the water. The motor tranny, water gear and interior are out of the boat I will post Pics soon I am not selling anymore parts of the boat as of today. The rest of the boat is ready to find a new home. I have one offer on the boat so far and will be hearing from them today I hope. So, all Im waiting on for shipping is zip codes and I will give you guys shipping costs.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-27-2006 at 9:28pm
Picking up the boat in the morning, Ill get shipping costs as soon as I find a company.
trikeaholic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trikeaholic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2006 at 9:48am
I would try to ship through www.fastenal.com

they just started a 3rd party shipping concept probably cheaper than anyone else, only the parts would go to the city of choice for pick up only by the reciever. Check it out.
1980 Ski Nautique
Ithaca NY
My Boat
stang72 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stang72 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-24-2006 at 7:28am
Coreytread....I'm still down for the pylon ring! No big rush...when ever it works for you.
stang

The Super Air

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2006 at 9:15pm
No problem, anybody have any suggestions on shipping companies to go through Ive never shipped anything.
Atmspltr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Atmspltr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-23-2006 at 5:34pm
Corey,

I'll be out of town for the next two weeks and will not have access to email or, sadly, CorrectCraftFan.com. Please call my cell ((757)620-7764) when you have the totals for the motor box and platform brackets (and shipping) and I will get the check in the mail ASAP! Looking forward to hearing from you. FYI, my zipcode is 23430.

RB

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-22-2006 at 8:32pm
update, The engine and parts Im using are being pulled form the boat either thursday or friday, This means I will have the boat at my residence This week end for sure. I will be getting shipping costs on sold parts in a couple of days Ive got everyones email address who is waiting for their parts sorry it has taken so long and Igreatly appreciate the patience. I will send emails or call you guys who are waiting let me know if anyone has changed their minds.

Corey Treadwell

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 9:25pm
I havent gotten around to fixing it.
SMay81SN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMay81SN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 12:31pm
Corey,
you need to fix your link in your signature...it could look like this;
My 77SN

Use the Forum codes guide to show what you need to put in front of the http: and at the end.
Scott
Scott
Our 94 SN

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 11:07am
It was sold before I got a chance to try and set anything up.
87martinique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87martinique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-20-2006 at 8:14am
did you ever find out what year the martinique was?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coreytread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-19-2006 at 1:25pm
Yeah Im wanting to sell the rest of the boat whole trailer and all, but if i do sell the speedos it will be the ones in the pics they both work and look pretty good.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page   123 4>
  Share Topic