FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keith on Vacation

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keith on Vacation
    Posted: March-12-2008 at 8:16pm
I’ll be on vacation tonight through Wednesday, March 19. I'm at SFO now and will be jumping on a flight to Salt Lake within an hour. I'll be skiing for the week and not yet sure of my access to the Internet.

I know, not a bad way to spend a few days – water skiing with BKH in CA on Sunday, Alta/Snowbird on Thursday. Anyway, have a good week guys and behave while I'm away.

If anything does happen to the site, there is a process for notifying me.

Take care,
-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2008 at 8:21pm
Have a great time. Whatever you do, don't not go to Alta because of a snowboarder.
98SportNautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 98SportNautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2008 at 8:23pm
Have a great time and stay safe the rest of us in the Northeast will just wait for the ice to melt I hope you can upload some pics of your vacation soon.
98 Sport Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2008 at 9:25pm
When is the Central Florida stop?

We need to be ready down here.

Have a great time.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2008 at 10:56pm
I went snowboarding at Alt/snowbird before it was great, but if you can get up to Powder Moutain, its near Ogden, it has three moutains and its locals only....have a great trip!
05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2008 at 11:04pm
Originally posted by Keith Keith wrote:

I’ll be on vacation tonight through Wednesday, March 19.

Man, I must be doin' something wrong !

Have a great time Keith.Take some pics for us.I'm jealous of your recent water time.....looks like another Nor'easter for us on Sunday.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-12-2008 at 11:19pm
Alta and Snowbird are as good as it gets. Enjoy.
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2008 at 12:51am
so is this going to be a annual trip for you now? didn't you take a simular trip last year?
Morfoot View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Morfoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2008 at 7:34am
I did Brighton for two days at the end of February. I WILL go back. Had a great time but then...............I'm a snowboarder and even from the South!
"Morfoot; He can ski. He can wakeboard.He can cook chicken.He can create his own self-named beverage, & can also apparently fly. A man of many talents."72 Mustang "Kermit",88 SN Miss Scarlett, 99 SN "Sherman"
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-13-2008 at 12:18pm
Screw all that snow, central FL at jbear's gets my vote.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2008 at 1:58am
Doors open for all you guys anytime. Eddie and me are always lookin' for some more skiers.

HW: suits went in the mail a couple days ago. Held on to them for a while hoping you'd call and say you and Carolyn were on your way back. They should be at work for you on Friday. Opps...guess thats when you'll see this.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Luchog View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luchog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2008 at 12:58pm
hey John, what's up, did you ever receive my last E-mail?

hope you're doing great.
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2008 at 2:39pm
I say while Keith's gone we turn this into a Mastercraft site.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-14-2008 at 9:59pm
uuuuhhhh....Lake...come in from the cold man...its having a bad effect on your head.

Yeah Luciano...I got it. Will return it tonite and explain the delay.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2008 at 1:44am
Originally posted by The Lake The Lake wrote:

I say while Keith's gone we turn this into a Mastercraft site.
Chuck

Smithers, Release the hounds!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-15-2008 at 1:48am
Brad: LOL!!!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2008 at 2:35am
Hey Guys,
Got back yesterday morning (red-eye from Salt Lake). Back to reality today. I had limited Internet access while away and managed to keep track of some of the conversation going on here.

Had an amazing time in UT. We hit the jackpot with snow. Alta, Snowbird, Brighton and Solitude got hit all but one day that we were there. Friday was the big score with over 22" of fresh powder. Here's a short video of me skiing waist deep at Alta.

79Nautique, yea this is pretty much an annual trip for my wife, some friends and me. Last year was Lake Tahoe, this year Salt Lake. We're already starting to plan next year's trip.

jbear, we'll see if I can come up with a reason to take a trip down to Orlando this spring. If I do, I will definitely take you up on your many offers to stay with you and Mrs. jbear.

-Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-21-2008 at 10:50am
Nice powder turns Keith! Glad to hear/ see that you all had epic snow conditions out there. It sure is hard coming back to NE conditions isn't it?
For next year, think about Crested Butte, CO, the last week in Jan. You'd love it.
-Brad
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic