NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Interceptor correct color engine paint

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
63CCSN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63CCSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Interceptor correct color engine paint
    Posted: March-03-2008 at 2:46pm
Hi!

A while ago... we were talking about the correct color engine paint for the interceptor engines. Someone said they knew of a paint shop that custom mixed the paint and had matched it from a paint chip that was in good shape and the orginal color without the effects of time changing the color. The topic came up as part of a thread about something else. I searched for the thread but can't find it.

Anyone remember those details? I got the engine decals in the mail. Now I'm on a quest for the proper engine paint for the 312 Interceptor out of the 63 Nautique I'm working on. Any info or help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks all!

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2008 at 3:08pm
Adam, I just plugged in "interceptor engine paint" and came up with this thread:

paint

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
63CCSN View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 63CCSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2008 at 3:49pm
8122pbrainard --Thanks I was searching engine "color". Oh what happens to the mind when you get old.

reidp wrote-
"The local wooden boat shop already had the paint mixed up"

I'll PM reidp!

Thanks!
noll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-03-2008 at 8:35pm
Adam go to page 9 and look for !961 interceptor 100hp
                      Noll
n.Williams
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic