Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

First CC Project

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Sam B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2007 at 4:29pm
Guys,

For what its worth check out this web site.

Armorauto.com

we put this product on our racecars instead of helitape to protect the paint. It sprays on like clear coat. Looks good and hold up great.
Sam B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2007 at 4:32pm
I am plumbing new trans cooler lines, water hoses, and fuel lines. and maybe fix some wires.
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2007 at 5:31pm
I have a set of DOOE heads that have about 57cc chambers, maybe smaller, reworked with 1.94/1.60 ferria valves and the exhaust bowls have been cleaned up, screw in studs, guide plates, .600" lift springs. 1.6:1 Scorpion roller rockers, polished Edelbrock exhaust manifolds and elbows with all the anodized fittings needed to plumb them, edelbrock elite tall valve covers, and a Professional Products Typhoon chrome intake. With the exception of heads everything is new never been used. Plus the head, intake and valve cover gaskets as well.

Sam B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-09-2007 at 5:36pm
Maybee next winter I will do the engine. My budget is about spent.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic