NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

79 Ski Nautique PARTS For Sale..

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
jimrogers74 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jimrogers74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-10-2010 at 3:52pm
paul,
been trying to get hold of you for a long time.
voice mail full, and no reply to emails.
i occasionally check my spam folder to make sure you've not been filtered, but don't see anything.
would love to talk to you again about parts we talked about a while back. feel free to call 574.372.7544 or 574.551.0218
thanks,
jim
jimrogers74
nau7iqu9 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nau7iqu9 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2010 at 6:18pm
interested in all underwater gear you have, hit a concrete slab yesterday. 815-712-3815 pics would be great, located in IL
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-23-2010 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by nautiquefanatic nautiquefanatic wrote:

I have about EVERYTHING but underwater gear and pylons..... I have seats, engine boxes, windshield (maybe one or two complete), two Commander 351 Core engines with most evertything still mounted, and two transmissions. I will get back with people in the next week or so. For those that want specific things.....like engine boxes and light receptacles....I am making note of that and will be back with you. Email me DIRECTLY at pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com     

I don't get to this site as often as I would like in the winter. In the winter time, I play with GUNS instead of boats. Just email me directly or call...... (980)581-0006

I donĀ“t think he has them by now....
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2010 at 1:49pm
NEW EMAIL ADDRESS for me............. pcmotorsports@hotmail.com

Paul   (980)581-0006
stoxen14 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stoxen14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2010 at 3:38pm
Paul,
Do you have any of the rear Plastic CORECT CRAFT emblems for sale? Restoring a 73SN and the ones I have are broke.
THanks
Jeff
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-27-2010 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by stoxen14 stoxen14 wrote:

Paul,
Do you have any of the rear Plastic CORECT CRAFT emblems for sale? Restoring a 73SN and the ones I have are broke.
THanks
Jeff

One of the members here (Stan C) had them re-created. Try a search for "emblems" and his contact info should show up.
Keith Davis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Davis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-15-2011 at 12:47am
looking for vent windows for a 1980 Ski Nautique.
Keith
Tadpole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tadpole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July-26-2012 at 11:41pm
I am interest in the shaft assembly, especially the flange that hooks it to the transmission. email me at sockfund@comcast.net Thanks, Joe Harris
1993 Ski Nautique
Andy68sn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andy68sn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2012 at 3:52am
Looking for a steering wheel send pic
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2012 at 10:58am
email me direct at pcmotorsports@hotmail.com and i will send u pics........have about 10 steering wheels to sell !
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-09-2012 at 10:59am
email me direct at pcmotorsports@hotmail.com and i will send u pics........have about 10 steering wheels to sell !
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-10-2012 at 7:59pm

Paul, did you get my email?
I'm after a steering wheel for my Tique, ideally small deep dish type.
Can you send me a photo and let me know price plus shipping to uk?
'82 Ski Tique
NCH20SKIER View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NCH20SKIER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2012 at 11:56am
Looking for either a tique or SN hull for a project - looking to make the nau-tiki bar into reality
'05 206 Limited
'88 BFN
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2012 at 12:15pm
Checking on QUOTE to ship steering wheel to UK !! Stand by..
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2012 at 12:21pm
Originally posted by NCH20SKIER NCH20SKIER wrote:

Looking for either a tique or SN hull for a project - looking to make the nau-tiki bar into reality

I have a Two 79 Ski Nautique HULLS, one Mustang HULL, and one Skier HULL that would make GREAT projects.......$200 each or will make a great package deal on all FOUR!!!!!!

pcmotorsports@hotmail.com

or   (980)581-0006
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-11-2012 at 7:01pm
Thanks
'82 Ski Tique
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-18-2012 at 3:53pm

Any update on this? Thanks
'82 Ski Tique
gR@HaM View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gR@HaM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-28-2012 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by gR@HaM gR@HaM wrote:

Any update on this? Thanks

Paul you still looking to sell that steering wheel???
'82 Ski Tique
gugi55 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gugi55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-14-2012 at 1:43am
do you have the ski pylon and are you selling it?

Paul

gugi55@hotmail.com
eenaecker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eenaecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-03-2013 at 12:49pm
ITS EARL IN ORMOND BEACH    I HAVE A 79 BAREFOOT WITH A$3500 HP 460 FORD    THE RISERS ARE SHOT AND IM NOT TAKING ANY CHANCESALSO THE TRAILER IS BROKEN IN HALF CAN YOU HELP ME? 386 527 9387

Dreaming View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dreaming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-05-2013 at 8:57pm
Earl - this post has been around since 2007... not likely much help here.   People won't see your boat for sale in this section, and are less likely to see it at the bottom of a post from 2007. For sale ads need to go in the diary section i think...    Post up a wanted post in the Wanted section for your other parts, those items come up from time to time to time, although a 460 ford sounds a little unusual to me .   Good luck with your items!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic