Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1955 atom skier

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
RACO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RACO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1955 atom skier
    Posted: November-01-2007 at 2:15am
Who knows how many skiers were built in1955.14feet six inch. many still around?Optional equipment available list.Wanting to buy emblems saying correct craft from 1955 format,located on outside of hull before therear seat.Original or after market,must be identicle size and shape.I am interrested in any refference materal.      
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-01-2007 at 7:00am
Raco, Glad you found a great site with plenty of helpful people with a common CC interest. Welcome. Check out the brochures in our reference section. There are some good pictures and some information on the Atom's. Can you post some pictures? I have a feeling that if your Atom has the chrome CC tags that it isn't a 55 or someone added them. They were painted on until I'd say 59. How many Atoms made in 55 is tough! All records were destroyed in a fire and I have never seen any production numbers from the earlier years. I'd guess at 30. It was the most popular model.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic