Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Owner

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Fasteddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fasteddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2007 at 9:25pm
Here are a couple of pictures of the boat after a little cleaning today. According to the serial numbers (I received my manual) the engine is 170 ci not 144. She needs a new battery and some new hoses from what I can see right now.

8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2007 at 9:44pm
Ed, Very nice! I like it. It does look like the PO put some work into it. The 170 is a nice engine with plenty of power for that light of a boat. I know you will enjoy it.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2007 at 12:45am
Ed,
Your 63 sure looks good!   Doesnt look like any spider cracks in the gel coat?

Does it have the toe-heel gas pedal and floor shifter? Try and get some pics of the motor posted... would like to see how close it is to the 170 in my 64 'skier..
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2007 at 2:20am
Sweet...love the red/white combo.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Fasteddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fasteddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2007 at 11:02am
Yes, it has the heel and toe gas pedal and floor shifter. I have one pic of the engine, I'll get more later. It has some light spider cracks in the jell coat.

eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2007 at 11:18am
It does look like a Paragon mechanical, parts are still around but you have to look, it wouldnt be any problem though, very nice boat and welcome to the site
Eric
"the things you own will start to own you"
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-28-2007 at 2:23pm
Ed,
Looks like the same engine/trans setup that my 64 has... its been pretty dependable. And with the foot throttle and floor shifter, its a blast to drive!!

The only thing I see that you'll have a problem with, is after drving the good 'ol 6 banger, you'll have to get a new screen name!

btw, you ever had an inboard before?
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic