NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What happened to the NCNOA ??

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What happened to the NCNOA ??
    Posted: August-31-2007 at 1:33am
I was wondering what happened to the NCNOA. For several years there were meets at Oak Hollow Lake in High Point NC.
Just as they were getting bigger and better, their website went down and that was it.
Is anyone interested in restarting it. I would be willing to help. I could possibly plan a meet for the spring 2008 at Lake Wylie (My home lake) near Charlotte,NC Could probably get some help from Reid P and the boys.
Let me know if there is any interest in this.

Mike
JCole View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JCole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2007 at 9:02pm
I am glad someone else is looking into the NCNOA. My brother was a member of this association 1 year. We went last year to Belew's Lake outside of Greensboro. Had a great time. The people were all great. I talked with David at White Lake Marina a couple of weeks ago, and he said Shannon, who use to be in charge of the NCNOA, was no longer employed with them. He said he heard it got too expensive to keep the website up. We did not know about the other reunions until later. Paul Carpenter flagged us down at Lake Tillery, which is where we usually boat, and told us how we needed to get involved. It was a great time last year, but I hate it dissolved. My brother and I and our family would be interested in coming to another reunion if this gets started again.
Jane
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-31-2007 at 10:04pm
Jane,
Thanks for the response. It would be nice to get it going again. If a few more people are interested. I will check into the website costs.
There are so many great lakes in the Carolinas and so many passionate Correct Craft owners that it has to start back up.

Mike
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-01-2007 at 12:06am
Count me and mrs jbear in. While visiting you up there on Wylie we could see our nephew who also boats on Wylie.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic