NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

green lake reservations

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Yak3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yak3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: green lake reservations
    Posted: August-19-2007 at 1:49am
I'm going to be done with class for work at the end of this month. I have 3 days worth of work to finish up the fiberglass on the floor and reinstall the engine and wiring. After that, my g/f wants to go camping with the boat and invite a bunch of our friends for camping and boating. The only place I've heard that has lake side camping is green lake. For those that did the arrangements, did you just use the folks from greenlakecampgrounds.com or something else? If so, which campsites would you try to get, I looked and it looks like sites 1-6. Any suggestions?
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2007 at 3:48am
Yak3, if you are speaking of Green Lake Wi., the campground is Hattie Sherwood.Best seat in the house is 31,32,33,34 all these face the boat ramp.This is where Karen and i stayed for the reunion.
Barbara is your contact there, super lady.She put up with the CCF crew for several days and never bitched .
If you do a Google on H/S campground you will see the sites directly in front of the ramp,they are tent sites you may want RV and these are on top of the hill.
We are looking forward to next year to do it all again..............boat dr
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2007 at 11:41am
Yak, Where are you and how far do you want to go?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
Yak3 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yak3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2007 at 4:09pm
I'm in Waukesha(New Berlin), WI. And thanks for the name boat dr. Do you know of one to the sw of there? We've got a bunch of friends that live in Chicago and that would be closer and easier. Thanks
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-19-2007 at 4:59pm
Yak, This is in northern Wis. so it may be farther than you want to drive but it is a national forest campground with it's own boat landing on the Three lake chain. Great boating!

nicolet national forest - laurel lake campground

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic