NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Dirt Devil Hand Vac = Amazing

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Dirt Devil Hand Vac = Amazing
    Posted: June-10-2007 at 4:42pm
A couple years ago I purchased a smaller Ridgid shop vac for the sole purpose of vacuuming the boat out. Even with the small shop vac, it would still bump around on the upholstry and I'd have to move it to the various areas of the floor that I was vacuuming. In addition to that, it had no revolving brush. I was at Kohl's today and the Dirt Devil 7 amp hand vac was on sale for 32.99. What a perfect device for boat cleaning- powerful rotating brush, small, compact size, a pleated filter cartrige design (no bag), and a SUPER long (20 foot) cord. I proceeded to vacuum my boat out and could not believe what this thing picked up. TONS of dirt- more than I would have ever expected to be in such a small area. Highly reccommended. I had one of these back in college but they have made quite a few improvements since then.

Dirt Devil Classic
2000 SN GT40 w/99 Graphics/Gel
2016 SN 200 OB 5.3L DI
https://forum.fifteenoff.com

nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-10-2007 at 9:43pm
i might have to buy one of these, i bought a mini shop vac last year, & it's got this crappy paper filter element, & it actually shoots some of the dirt that you just vacuumed out the air outlet. pisses me off, I'll have to check this out, Thanks

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 12:27pm
Great review Joel. That's the kind of thing I love to hear about on here. Also...more kudos on your site.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-11-2007 at 12:35pm
Joel, Add to that a small Bissell Green Machine carpet cleaner and you can't go wrong. I use mine to suck the water out of the carpeting if we have an exceptionally wet day. Between the boat, motorhome and 2 cars to keep clean it's a must have.
You can’t change the wind but you can adjust your sails
bmiller View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bmiller Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-12-2007 at 2:07pm
The dirt devil is the thing to use.I use it all the time on my carpeting in the boat,and it does a great job.Fast and easy!
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-13-2007 at 12:11am
I just ordered one this afternoon, hopefully this helps get the old girl all cleaned up for the Cedar Point Reunion...

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic