NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Looking for electric lift parts

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Furno View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Furno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Looking for electric lift parts
    Posted: March-25-2007 at 9:37pm
Hello All,

Well the ice is starting to leave our Michigan lakes and it time to starting getting prepared to put the lift back in. This year I’m finally going to convert my Shore Station manual crank lift to an electric lift.

I’m looking for some help finding some parts for an eclectic lift. A friend gave me an Ace lift, but it needs a motor and it’s missing the spool (at least I think it’s called a spool) that the cable winds onto. Usually this spool is connected to the eclectic lift via a pipe.

I’ve been able to find the motors pretty easily, but I can’t find the spools. Anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks
Andy

'83 2001
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-26-2007 at 4:31am
Andy, The spool is probably a OEM part. I've converted 2 Shoremasters but have always tied in to the exsisting winches with a gearbox and motor.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
RainDog View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RainDog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April-02-2007 at 9:28pm
Andy,
I have a ShoreMaster electric motor kit that we took off our lift last year. It is the type that uses a rubber wheel that when engaged, will spin the hand wheel automatically. It runs off the boat battery. It worked very well on both our pontoon boat and 1957 Chris Craft woodie inboard.

I'd sell or trade it. I'm looking for a bunch of stuff for my 62 CC Classic.

-Steve
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic