Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PhotoBucket Test

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PhotoBucket Test
    Posted: March-03-2007 at 8:22pm
Had a few extra minutes and thought I would try posting a few pics w/ PhotoBucket

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2007 at 8:52am
Now that puts an instant smile on your face. Too darn cute. Better get the chains ready in a few more years, the guys will be busting the doors down.
tnplicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tnplicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2007 at 10:38am
They already are! The oldest one came home from 1st grade the other day with 3 "love letters" from boys in her class.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-04-2007 at 10:24pm
Sounds like home schooling is in order to me, unless you look like Backfoot. I bet he has no problem with the boys who come to visit that cutie daughter of his. Even tho he is a sheep in wolves clothing. He is one of the nicest, mild-mannered, laid back guys I've met in a long time.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic