NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Cheap B a s s Nautique No Resrve

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Cheap B a s s Nautique No Resrve
    Posted: February-26-2007 at 11:36pm
Here you go...

B a s s Nautique
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2007 at 11:40pm
Well that looks pretty pathetic. Shows you all you need to know about fishermen.

Nice to see you on, Terry. Where have ya been lately?

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2007 at 12:11am
I would love to have that, I worked on them and fished on them they are great boats, and they sell for more now then they did new, someone needs to get that boat, even if you just fixed it up and resold it, you would make a nice profit$$$$ and then you could go buy an inboard..    
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2007 at 5:41am
I was wondering what happened to ultrahots. Seems like when I first started getting on this site you were looking for a Show Nautique. Nice looking '87 you picked up though. How's she treating you?

About the Ba$$ Nautique, it is interesting that the add says "stored in barn". They get alot of leaves inside that barn.

-JMurph
hasbeenskier View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hasbeenskier Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2007 at 7:33am
When I was in my early twenties and a REAL Correct Craft snot I mean snob I called out boards CLAMP ONS. In 1988 I bought a offshore boat with a Yamaha 225. I realized they have there place and have come a real long way. They will never replace the sound of an inboard.
hasbeenskier
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2007 at 8:41am
Nothing like running down the river at 90mph in the Ba$$ Nautique !!

Turn yer cap around backwards hold on an hit it !! Wooooo Hoooo !!
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2007 at 9:27am
That boat has seen better days! He forgot to rake in the fall.

Ken
Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-27-2007 at 10:39am
Hey Terry, nice find.. I've been looking for a fishing rig for GL.. This one has seen better days, but most project boats have.. There's not that much to refurbish here.. Do you think CC will have the parts to these one off rigs.. Looks like there's some missing parts IE; wind screens, harnesses etc.....

Moj'
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 12:17am
Hey guys I have been a lurker for a while as I usually am listing for the family biz !

Store

But I have a pile O parts for the 87 ready to go when weather gets a little better.The floor is pulled and re-cut for installation.Need to order foam and glass to get it all done.Been busy as she is now mobile as well...

Bought her a new Swimming pool ER I mean Fishtank the other day.

She is growing up WAAAY to fast.

I am still in search of the Show if one ever appears I will be ready.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 12:24am
Nice pics Terry. Are you bringing the family to GL this year? BKH
Livin' the Dream

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 12:35am
Terry: Awesome little gal!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 12:38am
Going to GL.Would love to get exact dates as we are hoping to rent a place on the water to make it a little easier with the family.
JMurph View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JMurph Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 5:50am
You might be a redneck if....

Originally posted by ultrahots ultrahots wrote:

Bought her a new Swimming pool ER I mean Fishtank the other day.

The dates for Green Lake are July 13-15th.

Green Lake Sign-up

Nice to see you around. I hope the ebay store is going well for you guys.

-JMurph
81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 7:51am
Hey Terry, good to hear from you.   Awesome pics, looks like she'll be right at home in the water which is a good thing around here.

Get the whole family out to Green this summer, promises to be a good time and if you don't have your boat ready I promise you won't be left on the dock again, I still feel bad about that one.

Keep at it man, you got a lot of projects, the tank going salt or fresh?

Mojo View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 8:38am
Terry,
It will be good to see you in GL for sure.. You may want to consider looking into the Oakwood B&B or one of the home rentals.. Looks like the Bayview is pretty well booked and taken over by the CCfan'rs....

Let me know if I can help (that is after you talk Mrs Ultrashots into coming up again this year.. Yes, no one gets left behind !! Hope to see your big block up there..

Moj'
PS: Gorgeous little girl.. Need to get her a snorkle when you fill up the new "pool" haha..
05' SV211 TE
73' Martinique
had:96' SNOB
had:76' Nautique
had 77 Tique

ultrahots View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ultrahots Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 11:57pm
Moj We drove around a little last year and saw a lot of the houses.That I think will be the ticket.Wife and Baby = Launching Nighmare.Will be nice to leave it in for the week (did I just type that ?)and hop into it when we want.The landings there are interesting for sure.

Alan it will be freshwater.I have gone back to breeding Angels again after a 10 year layoff.Will be fun for the entire family as now Taylor can have Sea Monkeys (food for frye) like all of us 80's kids did.And as far as the water thing goes.She beats on the bathroom door after dinner sayng BATH !!

Here is Taylors tank in the living room.All plants are real and there is about 25 fish in the tank.All shapes and sizes.You will see the angels in the back corner getting ready to lay eggs.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic