Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

To BKH from Tribal150

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: To BKH from Tribal150
    Posted: February-20-2007 at 3:37pm
Sorry I haven't been around, I got tired of reading the comments from two of the members. I orginally came to this site for information about my boat, but it seems that every topic has these same two people calling each other every name in the book, and telling other members how wrong they are and that their opinion is the only right one. That isn't what this site is for if you two can't stand each other then just ignore each other. I don't want to read your childish outbursts. I only wish that keith would do something about you two.

Rob
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2007 at 3:42pm
I actually find it quite entertaining. Every newspaper has a comics section.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2007 at 4:10pm
Rob,

What's up man? You better be planning on making the trip to Green Lake again this summer? Sounds like it is going to be an even bigger crowd than last year. Hope you can make it.

Later,

CQ
M3Fan View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M3Fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2007 at 4:13pm
How about this site suggestion: A "Fights" forum?
MaddMarxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MaddMarxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2007 at 4:25pm
DING..DING..
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2007 at 4:49pm
Rob,
glad to hear from ya!
This ,like all forums , is gonna have a wide variety of people, with a wide variety of opinions... take what you like ...leave the rest alone...dont take any of it too seriously....its only life and NONE of us get out alive!

BTW... You going to GL again? Hope to see you there!!
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2007 at 4:50pm
That a shame Rob. I enjoyed meeting you and your family at Green Lake and hope you will participate more. Sometimes I get tired of bickering as well. Sometimes I say something. Most times I ignore it. It usually blows over. Overall, I have about 100 good experiences for every negative. That's probably a better ratio than I get in the real world. Don't be a stranger. BKH
Livin' the Dream

81nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 81nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2007 at 6:02pm
Hey Rob, I was wondering where you'd been. good to hear from ya and hope you make it up to Green this year.

As for the bickering, it seems to come and go. Sometimes it's funny sometimes it's not but I try to keep my mouth shut when it happens. There's quite a few times when I have a different opinion than some but it usually doesn't have anything to do with boats, I tread lightly on the off topic posts and take most with a grain of salt.

Don't be a stranger, this is still the place to come to talk about boats, the rest is just fodder for idle minds.
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2007 at 6:06pm
81; I resemble that last remark.An idle mind is a terrible thing to waste..........boat dr
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2007 at 7:32pm
Tribal

Great to have you back. Hope to see you guys at GL again this year.

Rob
Tribal150 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tribal150 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2007 at 9:19pm
The wife and I talked today about GL and I think that you can count us in.

Rob
reidp View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reidp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2007 at 9:35pm
Rob, we met you at the campground where a bunch of us stayed in Sandusky for a reunion a few years back along with tryan; remember him and where did he go? Anyway we're scheduled to get all the way to GL from NC, so we'll look forward to seeing you. Good to see your voice.
ReidP
1973 Mustang

jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2007 at 9:50pm
Rob; Welcome back! Good to see Ohio guys on here; reminds me of home.

Dittos on the comments about this place.....way more good goin' on here than bad. It's like the tv to me...if I don't like whats on...I hit the remote.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2007 at 10:47pm
BK is right about the ratio. It's a pretty good one. This is overall a really good place. I'm glad to be a member.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Mr.Green View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr.Green Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2007 at 1:09pm
OK, since you basically called them out anyway, fill me in. Whos posts do I have to pay attention to to see the cyber bashing? I havent been on this site long enough (or often enough) to catch it. Seems like everyone else knows who your talking about.

I love internet thugs.
Darrel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darrel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2007 at 1:31pm
What ever did happen to Tryan? He disappeared here and Planetnautique too. Hollywood, did you ever find him? I always liked his posts.
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2007 at 2:49pm
Hollywood did track down Tryan. I saw a post indicating that he had turned his interest to other hobbies than boating. BKH
Livin' the Dream

rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2007 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by Tribal150 Tribal150 wrote:

The wife and I talked today about GL and I think that you can count us in.

Awesome!
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2007 at 6:31pm
Don't be too bothered by the bickering. I think that's how they show affection for each other.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic