NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Good Luck, Coach 79Nautique

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 8:18pm
Dang, Boat Doc, that's pretty harsh. Seems like everyone that speaks of 79 in JBear's manifold thread speaks pretty highly of him, and that thread is pretty amazing. I would have like to been there just to get everyone their beers.
rleinen79 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rleinen79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 9:20pm
Originally posted by boat dr boat dr wrote:

Oh,and by the way, that pic of you says more than words,I LIKE THE DOUBLE CHIN<<<<<<< I guess you need the fat for those cold winter nites, come down here and we would make ya sqeel like the PIG you are

Chill out there doc. You constantly complain about 79, but all you post lately is about him. Relax. I met Chris at GL last year, and like everyone else says, he's a pretty nice guy. It's pretty easy to judge people from behind a computer screen, but if you've never met them, it's pretty ignorant. There's a couple people on here that I don't care much for, but I choose to ignore them (and keep their identities to myself)....maybe you should try the same.

Rob
BlondieGurl1443 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlondieGurl1443 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 9:51pm
come on boat dr, how did this thread meant as a joke turn into a 79 bash? what your saying is worse than anything 79 ever said and if you've noticed, he has chilled out, something that you should give a try! BTW, your jokes USED to be funny, I dont find this one to be that funny!
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 9:58pm
Rob and Riley,the reason i am on this site is to gain info and to help out the guys. I have not sold any parts nor took any money for profit from anyone on this site.
I have set the wheels in motion for a few of the members to be able to buy parts at my cost.The Hi-Tek deal has saved a few a lot of money not to count the free shipping ,I have not made a dime on this deal.Also have set up several members to buy shafts and props at a substantial discount,none of these sales go thru The Boat DR. The guys pay with a credit card and my vender drop ships to them.
I get tired of FAT a$$ thinking he is the guru of this site and can cuss and rave at anyone that does not follow his lead.
Have the members forgotten the his last episode of taking the MEMBERS MONEY,and his excuse was ,I got it boxed up but forgot to send it, been out of town. Then jumped the guy for asking for his parts.The nerve of the that man,asking for parts he paid for , and did not receive.
There are a lot of good people on yhis site that i will help,advice,parts discounts dealer numbers,Chris Fat a$$ ,Double Chin,Ain't Seen His D*ck In Years Cause Of That Gut,Bud Shirt Wearing Trash Mouth .Ain't one on the list.
Am i the only one that will stand up to that bully????????????I have said my peace for the nite................No more ranting from the boat dr   
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 10:14pm
the swamp does funny things to a person, besides the only thing Doc can make sqeel is his weekly date at the barn yard with the animals.

I just laugh at the guys that talk all big and bad kinda like bullies their all tough until they get there head stuck up their a$$ by some quiet type that has had enough of their bullsh*t they think they look like an easy target, ya know fat, double chinned, slow, weak, bully's never pick the big tough looking guys it's a mental thing I guess figure the wimpy looking guy can't fend for himself.

Beside Doc anytime you think your man enough come on over to the big city and visit Tampa/St. Pete for awhile, and bring a couple of friends just so you have a chance. Haven't been in a solo fight in a long time anyway guess I wouldn't know what to do if there was only one causing trouble, used to throwing out a whole crowd from the bar or club anyone
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 10:28pm

Rob and Riley,the reason i am on this site is to gain info and to help out the guys. I have not sold any parts nor took any money for profit from anyone on this site.
I have set the wheels in motion for a few of the members to be able to buy parts at my cost.The Hi-Tek deal has saved a few a lot of money not to count the free shipping ,I have not made a dime on this deal.Also have set up several members to buy shafts and props at a substantial discount,none of these sales go thru The Boat DR. The guys pay with a credit card and my vender drop ships to them.
I get tired of FAT a$$ thinking he is the guru of this site and can cuss and rave at anyone that does not follow his lead.
Have the members forgotten the his last episode of taking the MEMBERS MONEY,and his excuse was ,I got it boxed up but forgot to send it, been out of town. Then jumped the guy for asking for his parts.The nerve of the that man,asking for parts he paid for , and did not receive.
There are a lot of good people on yhis site that i will help,advice,parts discounts dealer numbers,Chris Fat a$$ ,Double Chin,Ain't Seen His D*ck In Years Cause Of That Gut,Bud Shirt Wearing Trash Mouth .Ain't one on the list.
Am i the only one that will stand up to that bully????????????I have said my peace for the nite................No more ranting from the boat dr   

your not saving anybody any money on the hy-teks to start with, got the same price quote from them long before you guys ever brought them up on this site and for the record I was the person that first mentioned them on this site.

Secondly you don't have the facts right on the parts I have sold everyone has recieved their parts and I know of three seperate times money has been given to this site from the parts I have sold. You don't offer sh*t unless you can drop ship something for someone, Did you suggest anything to help old boy with his fuel smell, how about the guy and his silver anything there no, no parts to sell at cost, ya right, your a lier and a bad one at that. Been on this site long before your lame a$$ showed up and have meet 3/4 the people I harra$$ anyway, how many have you meet, one, two none? just shut your pie hole
82tique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 82tique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 11:15pm
enough,take the high road
Life is Good.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 11:42pm
Bartender: another Beam and Diet Coke please, a double.
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
nates78ski View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nates78ski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-24-2007 at 11:53pm
Hoooly sh*t! C'mon ladies someone rinse the sand out of your V......

Nate
Nathan
My '78 Ski Nautique

<a href="http://photobucket.com/Nates78ski" rel="nofoll
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2007 at 8:11am
Originally posted by 79nautique 79nautique wrote:

your not saving anybody any money on the hy-teks to start with, got the same price quote from them long before you guys ever brought them up on this site and for the record I was the person that first mentioned them on this site.

Secondly you don't have the facts right on the parts I have sold everyone has recieved their parts and I know of three seperate times money has been given to this site from the parts I have sold. You don't offer sh*t unless you can drop ship something for someone, Did you suggest anything to help old boy with his fuel smell, how about the guy and his silver anything there no, no parts to sell at cost, ya right, your a lier and a bad one at that. Been on this site long before your lame a$$ showed up and have meet 3/4 the people I harra$$ anyway, how many have you meet, one, two none? just shut your pie hole

I'm glad you both are on this site. I'd say you guys are even.

Not to change the subject, but at the Boston boat show, I spoke with the CC salesman quite awile. Nice guy, he used to work at the factory and knew a lot about the CCs, going way back. I got over to the MC dealer, and they had a PS190. Nice boat, seats were pretty hard, but nice boat. Almost $50k compared to a similar SN196 at mid to high $30s. I asked him to justify the price difference and he went on for quite a while explaining how no boat comes close to the quality of a MC. I'll admit, they are top quality, but some of it may be overkill. He showed me a section of the hull bottom, it's about 1 3/4" thick. That seems too thick. You guys think the MC salesman is right on?
TRBenj View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TRBenj Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2007 at 8:32am
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Not to change the subject, but at the Boston boat show, I spoke with the CC salesman quite awile. Nice guy, he used to work at the factory and knew a lot about the CCs, going way back. I got over to the MC dealer, and they had a PS190. Nice boat, seats were pretty hard, but nice boat. Almost $50k compared to a similar SN196 at mid to high $30s. I asked him to justify the price difference and he went on for quite a while explaining how no boat comes close to the quality of a MC. I'll admit, they are top quality, but some of it may be overkill. He showed me a section of the hull bottom, it's about 1 3/4" thick. That seems too thick. You guys think the MC salesman is right on?

You probably spoke to Jeff Warner. He was formerly the head of marketing at CC, but severed ties with the company a little over a year ago. He is Craig Warner's brother (who owns NECC). The Warners are from the Meloon family (who founded CC), by the way. I didnt realize Jeff was at the show until after we left- but a few guys here spoke with him as well.

Not sure where you got the pricing on the 196- I believe Craig told me the boat show pricing on the 196 Limited was ~$43-44k, so MSRP is probably very close to $50k as well.

Ive seen ads for MC showing diagrams of their hull construction. They do employ many layers, but 1.75" seems awfully thick.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2007 at 10:29am
Originally posted by rleinen79 rleinen79 wrote:

Chill out there doc. You constantly complain about 79, but all you post lately is about him. Relax. I met Chris at GL last year, and like everyone else says, he's a pretty nice guy. It's pretty easy to judge people from behind a computer screen, but if you've never met them, it's pretty ignorant. There's a couple people on here that I don't care much for, but I choose to ignore them (and keep their identities to myself)....maybe you should try the same.

Rob

Well said Rob! 79' is a good dude, despite the f-bombs, being a colts fan and so fourth, when it really comes down to it he will always help you out!!

Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2007 at 11:27am
Quinner quit being so nice, how's the hockey season going for you? we where talking about your boat yesterday and how john loved his that he had that was just like yours and How I really liked the colors.
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2007 at 11:37am
Originally posted by TRBenj TRBenj wrote:

Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

You probably spoke to Jeff Warner. He was formerly the head of marketing at CC, but severed ties with the company a little over a year ago. He is Craig Warner's brother (who owns NECC). The Warners are from the Meloon family (who founded CC), by the way. I didnt realize Jeff was at the show until after we left- but a few guys here spoke with him as well.

Not sure where you got the pricing on the 196- I believe Craig told me the boat show pricing on the 196 Limited was ~$43-44k, so MSRP is probably very close to $50k as well.

Ive seen ads for MC showing diagrams of their hull construction. They do employ many layers, but 1.75" seems awfully thick.

The guy I spoke with said a crew from CCFan was there the day before. I didn't catch his name, although if he said said Warner I would have remembered, but maybe I just didn't hear. The price wasn't for the 196 they had at the show. It was for a basic 196, which is pretty comparable to the MC190 they had at the show. They had a yellow one in 2006 which I was told was around $36k. The MC dealer has a section of the bottom that had been drilled out and it was thick. The MC dealer didn;t bash CC, but he did Malibu.
quinner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quinner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2007 at 12:03pm
Chris,

Playoff Game last night vs 1st place team, we had 6 skaters vs thier 15+, played em tough through 2 periods then us old guys started running out of gas. We did manage to knock out half the beers in the cooler after the game though!

Saw the shots of you guys on JBears boat yesterday, the closest I came to that was pulling Maddie and a bunch of other kids on sleds behind the Quad yesterday during the snow storm.

Gotta love Any BLUE Nautique!!
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2007 at 3:40pm
79, Have read the above posts,I think it's time to raise the flag of truce,can we agree that at times we will disagree.

92cc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 92cc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2007 at 6:57pm
much more fun to read psots when nobody argues,all seem like smart people,lets have fun doing what we love,talking about boats!
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-26-2007 at 10:11pm
Glad to see the dr and 79 burying the hatchet. Everyone on here has something to add. The differences in each other is one of the things that make this place great. If we were all the same, how dull would that be?

I've never met the dr execpt on here. But he's gotta be a pretty cool guy, he loves the same stuff we all do afterall. And I believe I was one of the first guys to meet 79 in person last summer, even before GL. I posted then just like the guys at GL found out, he is just a big, funny, knowledgeable guy. He ain't afraid to share and can surely turn a wrench. Heck I liked him even before he took on my boat as a personal reclaimation project. In fact I am hoping he can't find work up north and has to move his boat down here to where I store the '80. I know it'll make my boat feel more secure.

'Nuff said.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
dans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 10:21pm
      Nice to see faces with the names. Dr & 79 , you guys have helped me before. Let's see some more faces . Dan
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 10:29pm
if you haven't seen mine you haven't been here.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 11:15pm
None of us on here care who is the toughest or smartest or even the best mechanic. I'm thankful for a lot of the guys on here including doc and 79. This has got to be one of the best boards on the net for stuff like that. Where else could you find a bunch of guys that want to help eachother on line AND in person? Where else could you find members of the group flying around the country to pull each other behind their boats and share drinks and stuff? This is a good place.

p.s. where else can you find the word "stargasm?"
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
boat dr View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote boat dr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 11:35pm
Dans, you have seen pics of 79 all over this site,now for the Grand Finale........
     We are the same people
p/allen View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p/allen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-01-2007 at 11:59pm
I would have to agree with The Dude. What other boat sight would help a fellow member learn just as much about fixing his snowmobile as he would to fix his boat, or to fix or build anything else for that matter.

Thanks

Pat
Pat
My 72 Skier
Rock River
Dixon,ILL.
eric lavine View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eric lavine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 7:46am
Dans, you gotta rap sheet?
"the things you own will start to own you"
dans View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 1:32pm
What do you mean by that.
Hollywood View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hollywood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March-02-2007 at 1:46pm
I *think* he means you look like a felon.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic