NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Doritos, Cheesy Puffs, Juice, etc.

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 8:27pm
f**k Hollywood.... enough of that bullsh*t.... once was enough from John posting it.

Damn Now Ken's going to post bullsh*t queer sh*t again,

Quinnner stop the madness and slap that dumb a$$ twenty something
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2007 at 10:56pm
I pretty much allow everything in the boat and am mad about all of it.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
87BFN owner View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 87BFN owner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2007 at 12:55am
redneck so based on your post I can see you definitely against having any food or drinks in your boat.
Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2007 at 9:48am
Sand and carpeting don't mix. I use a full size wet and dry vac to suck the sand out of my carpet. I can never get all the sand out.

Ever have someone try to step on your bow with sandy shoes? I almost had that happen once. After I prevented a heart attack from coming on, I was able to promptly direct my guest to the side of the boat. Still have nightmares about that.

Ken
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2007 at 10:29am
Originally posted by 05 210 05 210 wrote:

Vinyl & carpet aside,this sounds like an event much better suited to a mastercraft,afterall it is still a Nautique.

Mike

Come on now...you do see the word "fish" in the title of the boat correct? Fish aren't clean or neat when you pull them out of their natural habitat with a hole in their head.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. Till I saw this thread, I didn't think anyone had an issue with getting their boat messy, that's just what happens.

Of course my freshwater boating has been limited to one trip on a lake fishing for striper, so I guess that wasn't representative of y'alls style of boating either.

05 210 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 05 210 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2007 at 5:57pm
   Redneck,
Just razzin you dude.I wouldn't run my boat in the salt either,but there's a whole lotta people doing it.

Mike
Air Nautique 210 Team

640 hours, not 1 regret
redneck7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redneck7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-19-2007 at 5:58pm
I figured and I don't think my response quite come off as light hearted as I was hoping.
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-20-2007 at 10:55pm
My friend made this cool video a few years ago of us going out to ski. At the beginning of it my three girls are sitting there eating Cheetos. CHEETOS! How did she slip that one by me? I didn't say anything or the response would have been: "you make the lunches next time." I guess I'll put up with cheetos. But I'm always mad about it.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Barracuda View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Barracuda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-21-2007 at 2:35pm
Ken, you bring up a good topic here- boat etiquette. Which includes what pa$$engers bring into the boat as well as what they do, or don't do, while in your boat.
Some people are really good about helping out with docking, ropes, gear, etc. Others are just along for the ride.
Don't care too much about spilled food/ drink, but do get annoyed when people don't help out with ropes, docking, etc.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic