Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WANTED: 2003 CC Reunion Hat

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
gn6027 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gn6027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WANTED: 2003 CC Reunion Hat
    Posted: January-14-2007 at 2:43pm
Wondering if anybody would like to work a trade? I have an extra 2000, 2002, 2004 and 2006 CC Reunion hat I would be willing to trade staight up for a 2003 Reunion hat.

For some reason CC didn't have a reunion in Ohio in 2003.

All the hats I have to trade are brand new, never worn, and I would expect the same on the trade. I can post a pic if you are not sure what a particular hat looks like.

I'm thinking we each pay the postage to send the hat to each other.

Anybody interested?
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2007 at 9:05pm
G; Sorry I do not have a hat for ya, but, I believe it is your Dad's birthday. One day before mine. So please tell him have a happy B-day from me and Patti.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-14-2007 at 9:13pm
I don't have a hat,but I have some 1996 and 1999 patches, if anyone would like them.
PLBC View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PLBC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2007 at 10:59am
There was one on ebay a week or two ago(along with many other years). Check that every few days.
gn6027 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gn6027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-15-2007 at 12:10pm
PLBC,
I saw it on ebay, but forgot to keep my eye on it. I'll keep watching.

I didn't think the CC had a reunion in '03, so I was surprised to see it.
gn6027 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gn6027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 7:43pm
John,
Happy Birthday!! Sorry, a day late, some of us still need to work and can't surf all day long!!

Good memory about my Dad's birthday, but I think your showing your age... His birthday isn't until the 25th. :)

Still no takers on my proposal. Are the 2003 hats that rare??

Glen
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-16-2007 at 10:43pm
Glen: Thanks but my B-day is not till the 26th, that is how I remember your Dads.

Also...I may be retired from bein' the phone man up North but I am still working. You know I could never just sit. Patti and I both work for a local social service agency called the Care Center. Love it. Especially working the same place as Patti. Gives us lots to talk about at the dinner Table.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-25-2007 at 10:35am
Glen:

I probably have a '03 hat, never used. If I find it, you can have it, no trade necessary.
gn6027 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gn6027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-26-2007 at 5:04pm
David,
That would be awesome!! I'll email you with my address.

Nice job fixing your '93. I've never worked with fiberglas, so I admire the end result on yours.

Glen
David F View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote David F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 9:16am
Glen:

Well, bad news. I looked around the house for the '03 reunion hat and found many years, but no '03. Then I remembered that that was probably the year that CC did NOT hold a reunion in San Antonio. So no hat, sorry.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-29-2007 at 8:59pm
Glen: I looked thru my collection and could not find one either. I thought I had one from every year, but guess not. Sorry. If I run across one you'll get it. We are still finding things from the move south so you never know.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2007 at 2:28pm
I have a Ski Nautique 2001 sweatshirt and polo shirt that I bought in 1986. Pretty cool stuff.

Ken
gn6027 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gn6027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2007 at 8:22pm
David,
Thanks for looking. Its neat knowing that having something in common is all that it takes to be willing to help someone out!

John,
I think the last time I saw you was at the '02 reunion at Six Flags. In '03 there wasn't a reunion in Ohio, and the last three years, it has been at Cedar Point. How long have you been in FLA now?

Ken,
Let's see some pics. 21 year old shirts might start a retro fashion trend!!

Glen
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-30-2007 at 11:15pm
Right you are. No Reunion in '03 in Ohio. That was Eric Rankine's first year in the biz and I remember now that he was kinda upset. I retired on the last day of '03 and headed down here the end of May '04. We missed that year's reunion here, but have gone to the last two. And won awards I might add, altho I am not sure how. There is some crazy beautiful early boats down here. Like a guy named SS-201 and MM's. You have won a couple of awards for that sweet boat of yours, haven't you? Always liked the red carpet in that boat. That was Rick Greenhill's originally correct? Boy now that name is a blast from the past!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Nautique2001 View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nautique2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2007 at 12:05pm
Glen,

I'll take some picks of my wonderful fashion and post them. Hang on.

Ken
gn6027 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gn6027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2007 at 7:39pm
John,
   Yep, we've won a few. Six awards in six reunions. Looking at them right now sitting above the desk... I've gotta get my Diary done...

We've always done pretty good on the raffles. Last year we won an ACME 542 prop!!

Hard to belive you are going on 3 years in FLA. Hard to believe we met over 30 years ago!! Boy was I punk back then!!

Glen
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January-31-2007 at 9:57pm
You've got 6 and from what I remember about that boat, you deserve every one of them.

Did you put on the Acme and how'd you like it? I am leaning toward a 540 this year. That is the one all the guys seem to like for my type of boat and skiing: old boat and old skiing!

The 3 years have gone by very fast. There is lots to miss from home, but not the weather. Love the weather here. Miss the people, club, Bay, those kinda things.

Over 30 years for knowing your family! Wow. Not punk, just a little kid. Man how the time has flown. I had brown hair back then.

I know you are married but cannot remember if you have kids. Hope so. Your Mom and Dad must be cool grandparents.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

gn6027 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gn6027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2007 at 7:49pm
Yep, still married, and one son. He's 10, and loves to wakeboard.

I like the 542. It took a ton of vibration away. I didn't see any loss of top end, but I don't ski anymore (only wakeboard), so speed is not an issue. It seems to hold speed better, and better pick up out of the hole.

Can't wait to get her back to Norris Lake. She loves that place!!

Glen
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-01-2007 at 8:29pm
All boats seem to run better in that Tennessee water don't they? Hope to see you there as well. Me and Patti will be there from July 15th thru August 4th.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic