Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Posting Pictures

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
RJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Posting Pictures
    Posted: June-25-2019 at 7:44pm
I still can't seem to get posting pictures right. I just posted an ad for a ski pylon and thought I had the pictures attached. I got a message indicating they were uploaded. I then hit "insert image" and in block letters IMG came up in the body of the message. Thought I was good to go... not so! Please help.      
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2019 at 8:54pm
Rick,
Tell us if you are trying to post pictures from a mobile device? If so, then it doesn't work well with the site.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
RJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2019 at 10:49pm
Pete, No, I uploaded them from my phone to the computer (stick drive) and went from there.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2019 at 11:03pm
Here's a link complete with pictures on how to post pictures.

Might be some minor changes since then, (step 3 might be a little different but you should be able to get through it) but it should get you through the process.

When I'm on step 3 it just says "choose file", I click on that and my pictures come up, then I can continue on and select the one I want to post and continue on.

Kinda like riding a bike, the first time is hard.

link
RJD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RJD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-26-2019 at 3:28pm
Ken , Thank you for your reply. I'll give it a try tonight.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic