NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Original Correct Craft Molds

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
Author
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 10:13pm
Yes, Great thread Ken!

Also, JK, I've been meaning to say how much I love your diary story on the 74. Made me dream about the possibility of my grandson (um...my oldest is only 17, so hopefully no grandkids soon) keeping my boat going!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
JEFF KOSTIS View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 10:35pm
    Thanks Dude!! Its going to around a long time. My Grandfather was soooo happy it was getting some attention, he even got the trailer and boat registration, as well as the insurance paid and handed it to me as a gift every year until he pa$$ed on.

Im sure your future grandkids will remember you in a similar manner!!

Jeff...

PS: the only difference here is he never drove the boat. He flew the B17 during the war, but 225 hp in the boat was too much I guess!!
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-24-2006 at 11:23pm
Jeff, you're coming up on 666 posts. I think for #666 you ought to start a new thread about how you're taking over the world, or CC or this board or something.
--thanks again for sharing about your boat and family.
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 9:36pm
    Just for you DUDE!!! this should be #665!!!
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JEFF KOSTIS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-25-2006 at 9:41pm
    OK Dude, here it goes!!! #666!!! Maybe the computer or myself will self destruct on this post. Im glad you are keeping tabs on me, as I never would of noticed. This is nice.... I have you now as well as Jbear to keep me outa trouble!!!!

Jeff...
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 2:14am
1Killer
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
The Dude View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Dude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-26-2006 at 2:15am
!
Mullet Free since 93
95 Sport
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 234
  Share Topic