Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I already put in anti-freeze but did not drain 1st
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

I already put in anti-freeze but did not drain 1st

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
70CC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 70CC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-02-2015 at 4:57pm
Pretty slow, still waiting for motor to be completed, then things will start coming together.
Sampson 182 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sampson 182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2015 at 9:31pm

Luckily we live in the south and we rode our boat on DEC 27 so I rewinterized our boat afterward. so I drained all 5 drains, then did the bucket method to suck up 5 gallons of concentrated antifreeze. so we are good for the winter...(YOU GOTTA LOVE THE SOUTH AND WHITE LAKE NC!!!)... If we actually have a winter this this year!!!???? LOL!!!! !!!!
1987 Ski Nautique 2001

Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sampson 182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2015 at 9:41pm

Teach them right!!! That's my opinion. P.S. Don't worry I was close by just in case things got wild LOL!!!!! She was driving like a champ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1987 Ski Nautique 2001

74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2015 at 11:29pm
Great photos. Winter in the south? Not yet.......rain in South AtLanta has been just rediculous lately...I look out the window fully expecting to see amazon tribesmen padding dugouts across what was formerly my front lawn.....
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sampson 182 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-30-2015 at 11:46pm
Jeff (74 Wind) Here in southeastern NC it was 78 degrees this SUNDAY and my wife said "hey lets take the boat out" So we hooked her up pulled her down to White Lake NC(only 20 minutes) and rode for a good 2 hrs. No one out on the lake just us. We drove around for so long we almost gave out of gas.LOL!!! The kids wanted to ski but we didn't get the wetsuits out it was a last minute trip. BUT MAN WAS IT SWEET TO TAKE HER OUT THREE DAYS AFTER X-MAS Quite a treet for us here in NC !!!!!!!! We are expecting near below freezing temps this weekend so I took the ole bucket and 9/16 wrech to get her straight for the weekend.
1987 Ski Nautique 2001

74Wind View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 74Wind Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-31-2015 at 12:37am
Yep 70's here too but rain rain a crying shame.....haven't been over to my boat lake as am sure it's awful, but to put it in perspective there is a little lake 5 minute walk from our house...they drained it for dredging almost a year ago (leaving a dozen or so CC's & MC's hanging high and dry) with no end in sight (bureaucracy in slow motion as always) has rained so much the drained lake completely filled/flooded and overran the dam........if my boat had been hanging for so long a hundred yards at least or more from the water I would have taken this opportunity to paddle it to the ramp or do anything to get it the hell out of there and onto a trailer but surprisingly not one of them moved.... ....once it stops and they drain it again these poor saps will be hanging again over the dirt forever till they finish dredging. ....crazy.
1974 Southwind 18
1975 Century Mark II
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic