NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Airgude Speedos WANTED.....

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
nautiquefanatic View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Airgude Speedos WANTED.....
    Posted: May-17-2006 at 11:00am
Any condition, the cheaper the better. Only looking for the surface mount model like in the Ski Nautiques up through the mid 80's. Working or not, sun faded or whatever.

Email me with what you have and how much $$$$.

pcarpenter2@carolina.rr.com
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2006 at 11:28am
I have two of them I'm not using, 100 bucks each if you want them.
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-17-2006 at 11:45am
Thanks Chris, I need to find some a little cheaper if possible. I am
going to have them rebuilt and it cost about $175 each to do it. I
need to find some in rough to average shape for less money if
possible. Thanks, I will keep yours in mind. Email me a photo of them if you can.

PC
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2006 at 8:41am
Chris,

I may be interested... please send me some photos to hspore@earthlink.net.   Are they working speedos, or do they need total overhaul??
Heath
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2006 at 10:35am
they both work. on one the glass is loose, it'll be June before I can get any pictures
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2006 at 2:21pm
Chris,
can you give me some sort of mental picture here.....ie., condition of chrome, faded out gauge, etc. I really only need one of them(preferably the better of the two) and would like to work something out. Please let me know.

Thank you,
Heath       
Heath
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2006 at 4:42pm
the better of the two is in pretty good shape a little pitting on the bezel not much that I recal the needle is faded and the face is faded a little but over all not in bad shape. I think it's out in the truck I'll check tonight otherwise it's june 3 at the earlist if it not with me already.
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-18-2006 at 6:05pm
Chris,

thanks for your prompt response. I am definitely interested in the best of the two. I will be out of email contact for a day or two, but please email me at hspore@earthlink.net to discuss the particulars of the transacation. I don't have to have photos...from what I've read you are a straight shooter and I will trust what you say. As long as the speedo works and is in MPH and not Kilometers, and is the orginal 725 model, count me in.

Thank you,
Heath
Heath
DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-19-2006 at 10:10am
Paul,    Question. Who's doing the re-building?    The reason I ask is, if they can duplicate and change faces, I might have a spare for ya.    Thanks AT
ScottZ View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScottZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-20-2006 at 9:59am
I've got 2 speedos that could use new white faces and needles too. I am restoring a 1971 SN. Where can these speedos be sent to be refurbished?
Scott Zuelzke
Lake Mitchell , AL

1984 Ski Nautique       
1972 Skier
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-21-2006 at 1:22pm
Chris,

I am back....please email me with how you want to handle the transaction.

Thank you,

Heath
Heath
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 12:39pm
I don't have the speedo's with me so it will be june 3 before I can find them, heath make me an offer and give me you zip and i'll figure out shipping charges.
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-22-2006 at 5:38pm
Chris,

My zip is 32751...and I'll go $100, shipping included. You can ship UPS/FED EX ground, whatever, and once you send a tracking number to me, I will put a check in the mail to you. June 3 is fine, no big hurrry, but I am anxious to get one.

Thank you,

Heath
Heath
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-23-2006 at 7:54am
will do, leaving for St. Pete today so I'll let you know when I get back.
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-24-2006 at 11:03am
Thank you. Please send me a private email and I will provide you with my home address/phone number etc.

Heath
Heath
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2006 at 12:28pm
Yea Paul Where are you having your speedos rebuilt? That would be great info to pass along to other CCF members.
Mike
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautiquefanatic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2006 at 5:58pm
Mike, the company is in CA, I have the info and phone number at work, not here at home. I found the name of the company HERE on this website from another fan. They charge between 150 and 185 to completely refurbish COSMETICALLY, basically refurbish the face or dial and pointer. If anyone else can think of the name of the company in CA, please feel free to add it..........I cannot remember the name of the company for the life of me. Sorry, but I will get it on Saturday.

hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-25-2006 at 6:25pm
.....try North Hollywood Speedomter at 818-761-5136...I spoke with a guy named Kevin and he seemed to know what to do.
Heath
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-04-2006 at 9:58am
Chris,
Are we still on for the Airguide going out this week? Email me at hspore@earthlink.net and let me know so I can provide you with my mailing address and phone number.

Thank you,

Heath
Heath
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2006 at 11:32am
Heath bad news, I cann't find them. I may have thrown then out when I moved last fall. I have one last place to check but I'm pretty sure they are gone.
hspore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hspore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-05-2006 at 12:29pm
Well.....that kind of sucks....if you uncover one, please let me know.
Heath
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic