Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

351 commander silinoid help

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Gregory View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gregory Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 351 commander silinoid help
    Posted: February-22-2006 at 9:17pm
Hello everyone
I have an 84 SN in the fix up stage. I bought the boat with a missing observer seat,missing commander exhaust manifold elbos,and a missing starter silinoid. I bought new pcm maiffolds as well as a new marine silinoid.
HERE LIES THE PROBLEM. I am not sure where the wires go on the new silinoid. Can someone with the commander 351 take a look and help me out. I have a heavy guage RED that comes off the breaker. A heavy guage ORANGE that comes out of the harness. A lite weight RED that comes out of the harness. and a lite wieght YELLOW with a RED stripe that comes from the Tranny (neutral safety switch I assume). The Cables from the Battery and Starter are missing but thats no biggie. I dont want to guess and fry something.   All the wiring diag I have looked at are no help as the color code is diff. I am sure this is stock wiring. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
80Nautique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 80Nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-25-2007 at 1:56am
Greg, did you figure this one out yet? I have a 80SN 351W Ford marinized by Commander as well. I know it's been quite a while since you posted this ; just wondered if you still need help. Chris.
1980 Ski Nautique , Ford 351W Commander, BW Velvet Drive 1:1

Dayton Ohio
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic