Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

noticed a trend

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
Author
Bob's2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob's2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2006 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

Yea I know Jim, big target on my forehead. There's probably a reason it took over 450 posts before I admitted to my life as an attorney.

82, you're right. Blue collar vs. white collar probably has more to do with one's internal consit*tution than with one's job t*tle or education.

BKH

With a screen name like Hallpass I've always envisioned the Jr. high assistant principal, "Where's your hall pass, young man?"

I agree on the collar principle, it's what you are inside that's really you.
Bob Ed
83 2001
Bob's2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob's2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-17-2006 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by bkhallpass bkhallpass wrote:

Yea I know Jim, big target on my forehead. There's probably a reason it took over 450 posts before I admitted to my life as an attorney.

82, you're right. Blue collar vs. white collar probably has more to do with one's internal consit*tution than with one's job t*tle or education.

BKH

With the screen moniker Hallpass I've always envisioned the jr. high assistant principal, "Where's your hall pass, young man?"
Bob Ed
83 2001
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2006 at 12:21am
Bob, I look at it more from the side of the freedom of having a hallpass. Last name is Hall. One of these days I'll own a yacht, or offshore speedboat, and the name I've chosen is "HallPass"
BKH
Livin' the Dream

79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2006 at 4:23am
Jim that picture is way tooo scarry, and John aren't ypu going to ride with a bunch this morning that have a simular ritual for the first ride of the season?? I'll give you a call today I've got your numbers wth me, I scared the old girl scrolling through my e-mails on the cell looking for it while drive. Head back to the track to smoke some babyback's and enjoy the sceen. Got tied up running erruns yesterday and ran out of time, I'm here till tuesday night. Have good time today out on the water withthe northern boys I get to cruise past the waterski hall of fame again today then the pleasure of Orlando and the traffic for Mickey's land, now that a area is a huge tourist trap, well off to load the cooler and head out.
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-18-2006 at 5:10am
Ok 79. You are probably on your way now, saw your post was 6:23am. Yeah traffic way to bad thru that whole area. Been to the Hall of Fame. Cool visit, ugly building. Hope you have a great day.

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <123
  Share Topic