NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Brand new 1995 Nautique hull

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678
Author
upsman View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote upsman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2022 at 12:39pm
It has been some time since I finished this project. I haven't used it in several years and have decided to let it go. It has 12 hours on it and is sitting on a new tandem axle Load Master trailer. This boat looks show room new. Taking offers over $35,000.00
Jonny Quest View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jonny Quest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-04-2022 at 7:29pm
Beautiful boat.  I love the look of the slant-back (NWZ) hull.  I really hope you can get the $35K you are asking.  My sense is that it may be significantly less than that.  Best of luck.

JQ
Current
2003 Ski Nautique 206 Limited

Previous
2001 Ski Nautique Open Bow
1994 Ski Nautique Open Bow

Aqua skiing, ergo sum
MrMcD View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrMcD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2022 at 3:50am
I also hope you get that price.  Raises the value of mine, same boat but with 200 hours on it.

I know you put a lot of work into putting that boat on the water, crying shame it did not get used more.
KENO View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KENO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2022 at 3:13pm
I'm confused, isn't there some generally accepted way of selling your boat on CCF, like an ad in the For Sale section, along with the 1 percent donation to the website after the sale?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 678
  Share Topic