Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

1994 sn tune up

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Guests View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 1994 sn tune up
    Posted: February-05-2006 at 5:59am
i would like to tune up my 1994 sn. i have looked over some old post and found i should replace the plugs, wires , rotor, and cap.is any brand better than the other(by the way i have the 351 5.8 pro boss ho motor). after reading i keep noticing "carb adjustment"..what is this, and is it something i could do..im not your average mech by any means!..is this all i need to give my baby a tune up?..wheres the best place to buy these items? is anything else i need to know before i try and tackle this!..thanks
79nautique View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 79nautique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2006 at 8:01am
SkiDim is a good source for parts and besure and tell them your a C.C.Fan member and get your 10% discount. You'll want to change the fluids as well, oil, oil filter, and tranny fluid. You'll need to change the fuel/water seperator as well if equipe with one.
Bob's2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob's2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February-05-2006 at 5:06pm
If it starts and runs good after the tune up, I wouldn't mess with the carb.
Bob Ed
83 2001
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic