NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Projects..62 Classic OR 66 Cuda SS

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Projects..62 Classic OR 66 Cuda SS
    Posted: October-08-2011 at 11:37pm
Not 100% sure...just throwing this out there. I have too many projects and little time. If anyone is looking for a winter project, might consider selling one of these...

62 CLASSIC...
I bought this boat from'stang about a year ago. A few of you may know it has a rebuilt 312 Y block with aprox an hour or so of run time. Gary was having trouble with the twin sidedraft carbs. He started putting a 4bbl on it, but never got it running again. Thats the condition I bought it in. Engine is currently out of boat to paint it and clean hull. I had some parts re-chromed..

Here are a couple pics of the classic..

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-08-2011 at 11:50pm
66 Cuda SS...
I bought this boat from Reid a few years ago. Engine is also out of this hull. Power is by a Poly 318. This boat had been painted. PO started sanding the paint and is in need of new paint, or gelcoat. Have all the original console and shifters.

Here is a pic of the Cuda...

interior pic.....

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2011 at 2:43am
What's up?? Is Pam telling you to clean up and ???

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2011 at 3:36am
Originally posted by 8122pbrainard 8122pbrainard wrote:

What's up?? Is Pam telling you to clean up and ???

Pete, she doesnt even know I posted them.    

I'm just being realistic, besides these two, there is the Higgins and my Chevelle that need to be completed. I have a lot of storage space, so it doesnt make a lot of difference to me if I sell any of them. Just thought if someone was looking....

(I probably would get an extra brownie point from her if I did sell one ... or two.... or three ....or.... )
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
wakeboardin2k4 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wakeboardin2k4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2011 at 3:20pm
I'll take the interior and shift/throttle controls from the Cuda SS
"I'm planning to bring my girl that rides on a trailer with me and leave my girl that complains about camping at home"
critter View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote critter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-09-2011 at 11:21pm
Steve, tried to send you an email about the Classic but
do not think that it went.
Can you send me an email at roger3746 at aim dot com.
Thanks, Roger
1980 Ski Nautique
1966 Barracuda
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-10-2011 at 1:51am
Originally posted by wakeboardin2k4 wakeboardin2k4 wrote:

I'll take the interior and shift/throttle controls from the Cuda SS

Eric,
That is going to be expensive... there is a boat and trailer attached!

Roger..just sent you an email...

64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
Riley View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Riley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2011 at 1:31pm
Finish your Chevelle and put it on Craigs list. It'll fund your boat projects for the next 10 years. Do you think that Cuda might be a 65 on the shorter hull and not a 66?
62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-11-2011 at 1:38pm
Originally posted by Riley Riley wrote:

Finish your Chevelle and put it on Craigs list. It'll fund your boat projects for the next 10 years. Do you think that Cuda might be a 65 on the shorter hull and not a 66?

AAAHHHHHHH! I think of all the toys ,including boats, the Chevelle would be last to go!!

and yes, I think the cuda was built in 65, but is titled as a 66.
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic