Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Free stuff, Jump Seat, Props, Shower, Racks + more
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Free stuff, Jump Seat, Props, Shower, Racks + more

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
Author
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-15-2010 at 7:42pm
Shark,
Is the 4-blade okay to run on my 86 nautique? I believe it is rh with 1" shaft? ally not that up to speed yet.
What will the total be?
Thanks Mike
Lakedog55
83 2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83 2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-20-2010 at 8:40pm
Shark,
I will Paypal you $20 for one of the pitots and send you my mailing address. Much appreciated.
83 2001 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 83 2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-21-2010 at 11:15am
John,
It sounds like Shark inadvertently sent both pitots to you. Please email me and we can sort it out.
Thanks,
Mark
SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2010 at 4:12am
Update - Props are not done yet. They will work with the 86 no probs. Were on my 87.
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-27-2010 at 12:46pm
Good, I am know where near eady for them but it will be nice, After reading all the post on water trapped in the foam, and stringers and what not, I decided to take a peak at it, very sad day, looks like I will be learning how to fiberglass, One quick question If the foam soaks all of the water up and is not really structural do I need to put it back?
Mike
Lakedog55
SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2010 at 4:29am

Props done- they are beauty

lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-30-2010 at 12:24pm
Shark,
Very nice pictures, Which prop would be the better all around prop, I have a 86 with the 1 to 1 pretty much stock on the motor, We usually have 3 kids and me and my wife, I like to ski about one run a day and the kids like to tube and kneeboard and a little it of wake boarding, the rest of the time we cruise around how much for both or one or the other. I guess that is what I am asking, Been a long night just got home from the late shift.
Thanks Mike
Lakedog55
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2010 at 9:17pm
Shark,
Never Got a reply on the props.
Thanks
Mike
Lakedog55
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2010 at 9:37pm
Mike,
What's up with the prop you have now? Before you jump into considering the "old school" props above, do a search and some reading here. Lots of info from first hand testing on the latest CNC props.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
lakedog55 View Drop Down
Gold Member
Gold Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lakedog55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2010 at 9:45pm
I believe it is a 12 x 13 federal probably original 1986, Yeah I should probably read some more and the boat is not getting wet anytime soon am planning on pulling motor next week, One quick question how do I get the key out of the old prop I am going to try and pull it tommorrow, I have never pulled one just put them back on. I really just wanted an extra prop at a good price. After reading more the 4 blade is from a 97 not 87

Thanks Mike
Lakedog55
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December-11-2010 at 10:12pm
Mike,
If the key is properly fit to the keyway in the prop or shaft, it will come out with some light tapping with a hammer and punch. If it doesn't, and it looks screwed up, them the prop wasn't installed correctly. Post some pictures if you think somethings weird.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-01-2011 at 6:05pm
I have a 97 Motor box I'd like to get rid of. Vinyl is Ok but not great. Missing the handle and rubber latch hardware.

Still have a 3 blade prop as well
SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-17-2011 at 3:05am
Both props sold & shipped out.

Remaining parts: '97 Clamshell Motor Box
Sherwood impeller pump (free core if you want to rebuild it)
SharkSN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SharkSN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-13-2011 at 7:19pm
FREE (net of shipping and packing if applicable)

FUEL TANK STERN 1997 Ski Nautique
MOTOR BOX Clamshell complete vinyl in fair condition

pjager@jageng.com

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <12
  Share Topic