NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2010 Midwest Reunion Recap and Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
Author
kapla View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kapla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2010 at 12:12am
not too much pictures of BKN's...looks like you need will need some kapla's magic shots to cheer up next year reunion...
<a href="">1992 ski nautique
skicat2001 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skicat2001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August-06-2010 at 2:03am
After seeing these boats and people I would love to meet, I am planning on flying up for next yr's renuion and rent a car a drive over for the fun.
1985 CC 2001-SOLD
Lee Michael Johnson

Keith View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group
Owner / Operator of CorrectCraftFan.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Keith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-15-2010 at 5:48pm
Hey Everyone,
It's long overdue but it's time to upload your Midwest Reunion photos to the FTP server:

Link: ftp://uploads:ccf@correctcraftfan.com

The username and password are in the link but for those who are prompted for them:
Username: uploads
Password: ccf

If you are having trouble connecting (especially those with IE8), turn off 'Passive Mode' and once connected open the page in Windows Explorer, see screenshots below:

This alternative view option is also available from the 'View' menu in IE.

Once connected, click on the MW_2010 folder where you will see folders with people's names (i.e. Keith). At this point, please create a new folder:

Rename the folder with your name:

Double click on the new folder with your name (which will be empty) and then simply copy all your photos from your computer and paste them to the folder:

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Keith
Former:
97 Sport Nautique
1994 Ski Nautique
86 Silver Nautique
79 Mustang
Kristof View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kristof Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October-27-2010 at 8:23pm
I finally managed to find some time to upload pics I made at GL 2010, having some more time now, since winter is at the doorstep and boating is on hold till april... .

Hopefully Keith can use some of them to put in the slideshow...
- Gun control means: using BOTH hands!
- Money doesn't make one happy, but when it rains cats and dogs, it's still better to cry in a Porsche than on a bicycle...

darylb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darylb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2010 at 2:06am
I was looking at the photos of the reunion and was wondering what year and make photo #64 of the slide show (mw09_gallery) is?

just found this site and am loving it. someday i hope to join the ranks of cc ownership.
thanks
daryl
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November-28-2010 at 9:39am
Daryl,
I think I found the boat you're asking about! Dark blue? It's about a 67 - 68 Barracuda. Are you looking for one similar? If you find one that needs work, I'd like to encourage you to stay original. The blue Cuda although pretty, has many non original items. When the time comes, you've found the spot for any help you may need. CCfan is a great group with a knowledge of CC's you will not find anywhere else.

Welcome to CCfan.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
 Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 456
  Share Topic