Forums
NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Correct Craft San Juan

Post Reply Post Reply   
Author
Bhedbloom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bhedbloom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Correct Craft San Juan
    Posted: May-12-2005 at 1:25pm
Does anybody know where I could find a San Juan? Any help would be appreciated.

Also, If there are any San Juan Owners we would like to see your boats in the diaries section. The San Juan is one boat this site does not have yet.
Barry, South Carolina
nautique frk View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nautique frk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2005 at 2:17pm
Barry ,
I have a 1973 Sanjuan 24 with Hard Top (no Fly Bridge) I am in the process of rebuilding the Chrysler 440 inboard that came in the boat . I will have some pictures posted on this site soon . I have only seen a few for sale . I got mine last year from a boys home auction in Jacksonville Fla for $600.00 .
It was donated to them by the widow of the man who owned it . It is in great shape , I just wish it had a swim platform on it . The motor is at the machine shop now , getting bored .30 over , new pistons, roller lifters, adj roller rockers , lots of new parts .
I will let you know if I see another one .
Mike
swamp demon View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swamp demon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-12-2005 at 6:10pm
Try boat trader. I saw one in PA. a few weeks ago.
I found it. 1975 san jaun w/trailer 440 chrysler sharpsville,PA 724-962-4531 you can see it on boat trader online   8500.00
Bhedbloom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bhedbloom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-14-2005 at 2:55pm
Thanks...I'll try Boat Trader. Nautique Frk I can't wait to see your restoration.
Barry, South Carolina
petetrucker View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petetrucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2007 at 6:16pm
i have a san juan that is twin engine 470 mercs.inboard and am looking for info and or pics.of some other boats like it,i would like to see original brochures if any one has any thanks dan...
filling my toy box
bkhallpass View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bkhallpass Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2007 at 6:29pm
Daniel,

Did you look in the reference section of this website (tab on top of page). There are brochures for most years since 1960 or so. BKH
Livin' the Dream

62 wood View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 62 wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-30-2007 at 9:49pm
Barry,
I placed an ad looking for older Correct Crafts. I had a guy email me today about a San Juan that needs some work.. supposed to have a rebuilt 318 ,but wont start. He says $2,000 would buy it with a tandom trailer..

Im not interested in anything that large..would be glad to forward info to you.
64 American Skier

62 Classic..
73 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petetrucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2007 at 7:08am
bkhallpass, thanks for the info i tried to access the brochures yesterday but would not open for some reason i think the computer is acting up,do you know if there is info available to find the year of a c.c.through the serial # the boat i have came without paper work it was abandoned on a persons property and was given to me for removal any help would be great thanks dan....
filling my toy box
The Lake View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Lake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May-31-2007 at 7:32am
Pete,

Go to the correctcraft.com, you will find a phone number there to call. Just explain that you are wanting to know what year boat you have and give them the hull number; they will be glad to get that information to you. They can tell you the date it came off the line and maybe other information as well.

Chuck
Walk on Water
www.coldwater.me

69 Ski Nautique

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petetrucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2007 at 6:28am
chuck     thanks for the info you guys are very helpful unlike the people on another site that i tryed to get info to another boat i am restoring its a chris craft,in 4 months ive not even seen another like it thanks dan....
filling my toy box
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2007 at 7:50am
Pete, What's the Chris you're restoring? Do you know as you did say you have never see another one like it. I may be able to help.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petetrucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2007 at 8:10am
8122pbrainard   ita a 68 glass utility like a runabout personaly i havent seen one like it the bow light is part of the rub rail its not on top like other boats pretty cool looking i think,i did find another one last week in n.y.a friend bought a cabin on senaca lake,while trashing the local marinas i happened to find one in the back row last titled in 84 going to retrieve it this weekend.but i am mainly looking for pics.of a san juan with twin inboards the one i have i guess the floors were bad or something so a previous owner built a raised step and engine covers that look like s---,i did see the brochures listed on the c.c.site that had twins with hard tops or flybridge which is probably what mine looked like but i have to find the correct year through serial# darn boats sometimes i like them more than women ha.ha. dan....
filling my toy box
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2007 at 9:07am
Pete, Post a picture of the Chris. It's not the old OMC gull wing that Chris bought from OMC and made for several years is it?

Have you been able to get into our Ref. section yet to look at San Juans? We have been having problems with the site and our administrator is in the process of changing hosts.

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
john33617 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote john33617 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-01-2007 at 7:01pm
offer this guy 10, at least if you don't like it you can sell it and get all your money back http://www.thehulltruth.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=149771&start=1

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petetrucker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June-02-2007 at 5:44am
as soon as i figure out how to add pics.i will do so my son should be over sometime today to school me in the process dan....
filling my toy box
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic