NautiqueParts.comNautiqueSkins.com - Correct Craft Upholstery and Part
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

water behind a stringer

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 141516
Author
jbear View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jbear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2012 at 3:42am
confused...did someone on here build you the platform Mike? Mine is really bad and I sure don't have the skills to do a new one but I can write checks!

john
"Loud pipes save lives"

AdamT sez "I'm Canadian and a beaver lover myself"...
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-05-2012 at 6:11pm
Hey John,

The previous owner bought the platform from DrCC and installed it, or had it installed. I would have to guess early to mid 2000's as I think I bought the boat in early 2008.
I have one on my 67 Nautique too, but do not know where that came from. Was that you also, DrCC ?

All inboards should have them.

M
Mike N

1968 Mustang

DrCC View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DrCC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2012 at 3:32pm
Hey, Sorry about the confusion John.
I knew that Slayer would "get-it"
But then, when Pete started gettin pervy, I thought I had better jump into action and re-focus on the platform.

It, (platform) is a far cry from any of my other crowning acheivements. That's the reason it was sold to Rodney for material costs only. But it does look good in photos.
Didn't build the one on the '67.
8122pbrainard View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 8122pbrainard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-07-2012 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by DrCC DrCC wrote:

But then, when Pete started gettin pervy, I thought I had better jump into action and re-focus on the platform.

Al,
I didn't get "pervey", all I did was compliment Mike on his attractive wife. His only problem with her is she's into horses and that takes up too much of Mike's time. Horse's VS: boats??? Boats VS: wife?

54 Atom

77 Tique

64 X55 Dunphy

Keep it original, Pete
<
WakeSlayer View Drop Down
Grand Poobah
Grand Poobah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WakeSlayer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September-10-2012 at 6:47pm
DrCC,

The platform is great. Don't see anything lacking in performance, nor durability. I had it all cleaned up a couple years ago and it looked awesome. Now it looks like a regular old swimdeck.
Mike N

1968 Mustang

Post Reply Post Reply Page    <1 141516
  Share Topic